Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Normal Rahab not nerfed again? Elite Zodias maps gives similar gold to E Raha?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default Normal Rahab not nerfed again? Elite Zodias maps gives similar gold to E Raha?

Why is normal rahabkor not nerfed again and you only nerfed elite? Me (1155gl) can still get same amount of gold on normal rahab (50-70k) per run, but elite one was nerfed by about 30-33% I think (68-106k per run now).
    Still, if you have a good pt (war with polaris and fast mini killer) then elite should be a bit better (but difference between elite and normal now is too small considering how fast and easy are runs on normal raha and it's almost impossible to fail them) but if your pt is weak then better think about farming normal rahab.
    But... I even seen better players claiming that elite rahab is equal to normal rahab now, which is unfair.
    Also, if only portals got a nerf it means that we can farm exactly the same amount of gold in Elite Maps like Sunken or Sanctuary. Remember that these maps are OPEN 24/7 and for rahab we have to wait until portal is opened - and the amount of gold we can farm in 1h is either same or similar.
    At least you could give timed raha same gold drop as elite rahab had before nerf - this rahab is harder than standard elite more and having higher gold drop here sounds reasonable.
    @devs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    Why is normal rahabkor not nerfed again and you only nerfed elite? Me (1155gl) can still get same amount of gold on normal rahab (50-70k) per run, but elite one was nerfed by about 30-33% I think (68-106k per run now).
    Still, if you have a good pt (war with polaris and fast mini killer) then elite should be a bit better (but difference between elite and normal now is too small considering how fast and easy are runs on normal raha and it's almost impossible to fail them) but if your pt is weak then better think about farming normal rahab.
    But... I even seen better players claiming that elite rahab is equal to normal rahab now, which is unfair.
    Also, if only portals got a nerf it means that we can farm exactly the same amount of gold in Elite Maps like Sunken or Sanctuary. Remember that these maps are OPEN 24/7 and for rahab we have to wait until portal is opened - and the amount of gold we can farm in 1h is either same or similar.
    At least you could give timed raha same gold drop as elite rahab had before nerf - this rahab is harder than wlite more and having higher gold drop here sounds reasonable.
    @devs
    -1 everithing good rn

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by recilencia123 View Post
    -1 everithing good rn

You're not even farming in elite zodias and portal maps, invalid opinion.
    Nerfing only elite portals and keeping normal portals and elite zodoas same (and in overall gold drop is similar in all maps) is unfair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

You're not even farming in elite zodias and portal maps, invalid opinion.
    how do u know? jajajaja wdf xD nerf portal is good for inflation, u do great job devs

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to recilencia123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

how do u know? jajajaja wdf xD nerf portal is good for inflation, u do great job devs

I know, because I see your ign and I never saw you farming.
    And if you think thar nerfing elite portal will do anything to inflation then you're wrong. There are no gold sinks (unless 2m gold for 5 plat worth of pull is a gold sink lmao), the amount of gold will always rise and rise, even if portal maps would be closed forever.
    From logical (might be hard for you) point of view, why normal portal maps are (in total) close or similar to total gold drop next to elite portals? I think that elite portal should have noticeably better drop per 1h than normal one, because it's E L I T E. And if only elite portal maps got nerfed then why elite sunken and sanctuary give now similar drop to elite rahabkor? These maps are open 24/7 and for rahab we have to wait until it open.
    If STS are nerfing gold drop then they should nerf from all maps, not only elite portals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I know, because I see your ign and I never saw you farming.
    And if you think thar nerfing elite portal will do anything to inflation then you're wrong. There are no gold sinks (unless 2m gold for 5 plat worth of pull is a gold sink lmao), the amount of gold will always rise and rise, even if portal maps would be closed forever.
    From logical (might be hard for you) point of view, why normal portal maps are (in total) close or similar to total gold drop next to elite portals? I think that elite portal should have noticeably better drop per 1h than normal one, because it's E L I T E. And if only elite portal maps got nerfed then why elite sunken and sanctuary give now similar drop to elite rahabkor? These maps are open 24/7 and for rahab we have to wait until it open.
    If STS are nerfing gold drop then they should nerf from all maps, not only elite portals.
    ahh i know u spend loot in ur gl set but its ok little boy, sometimes people lose sometimes win, in this case u lose xD so just go ahead and have fun and try to be more 'logical' and guess what will be the next decision of devs :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

ahh i know u spend loot in ur gl set but its ok little boy, sometimes people lose sometimes win, in this case u lose xD so just go ahead and have fun and try to be more 'logical' and guess what will be the next decision of devs :3

It sounds like you think that I'm complaining only about nerfing elite rahab drop.
    I'm not complaining about nerfing elite rahab, because I knew that another nerf would come sooner or later. I'm complaining, because other maps aren't nerfed, which has no sense if now normal rahab is close to elite one and elite sunken and sanctuary which are opened 24/7 are basically same as elite rahab(?)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AgentStonoga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

normal nerfed too

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Inflation wont stop and prices wont drop u big brain boy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beanecacan View Post
    Inflation wont stop and prices wont drop u big brain boy
    if u sayy man xD

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

if u sayy man xD

Have u even know what is inflation and how it works ? I think no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Normal Rahab not nerfed again? Elite Zodias maps gives similar gold to E Raha?

Why do we have to fight among ourself ? Like please think for both sides .... 1000 gl sets arent cheap and even to make benefit out of it players needs to first farm the amount they spent on it with ratio to the least time it takes to farm that particular amount . Then if normal maps and elite portal maps and elite normal maps would have SAME drop rate wouldnt that mean the era for f2p to even able to farm gold to buy something which isnt like affordable without no lifing the game ?

Inflation is done by community , nothing to do with amount of increase in gold , when no nerf was there prices were actually lesser than what they currently are after every possible gold farm nerf .

Farmers also spend time for gold not like merching( skilled based thing just giving example ) , price manipulation , scamming which is quite fluent currently .

So yeah respect everyones opinion , dont jump upon players for their views . Just end it on -1 or direct your views towards devs rather than attempting to murder each other .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SusAF View Post
    Why do we have to fight among ourself ? Like please think for both sides .... 1000 gl sets arent cheap and even to make benefit out of it players needs to first farm the amount they spent on it with ratio to the least time it takes to farm that particular amount . Then if normal maps and elite portal maps and elite normal maps would have SAME drop rate wouldnt that mean the era for f2p to even able to farm gold to buy something which isnt like affordable without no lifing the game ?

Inflation is done by community , nothing to do with amount of increase in gold , when no nerf was there prices were actually lesser than what they currently are after every possible gold farm nerf .

Farmers also spend time for gold not like merching( skilled based thing just giving example ) , price manipulation , scamming which is quite fluent currently .

So yeah respect everyones opinion , dont jump upon players for their views . Just end it on -1 or direct your views towards devs rather than attempting to murder each other .
    AL since 81 cap was always a f2p game, people who are screaming that AL is p2w are either the ones who don't farm (grinding is a part of all mmorpg games, these games aren't Adventure Capitalist) or the ones who just can't play (i see how these people are playing and I always want to laugh/rage, many of them don't even listen to advices, so there's nothing you can do with that).
    Same drop in all maps decreases competitivity and motivation. What's the point of waiting few days for elite portal if you can farm similar amount of gold in map which is open 24/7? What's the point of upgrading your ms/dmg/gl gear if you don't get any benefits from it, since you can farm similar amount of gold in easier maps?
    Inflation is done by higher amount of gold in circulation, which allows people to offer more for items. For example, let's say that jupiter aura was 700m and finding a buyer took several days. After 1-2 weeks of people farming gold in reworked maps, you got 5 buyers for your auto price. What's the point of selling it for 700m, if you actually got 5 people who can pay that much? Obviously you'll sell it to a buyer who'll outbid other buyers.
    Nerfs aren't changing anything. You could even nerf all maps by 70% and it wouldn't stop inflation, because there are no gold sinks in AL. We'll always farm much more gold than we'll spend. We're probably not spending even 1/10 of the amount of gold we farm.
    Price manipulation and scamming has nothing to do with that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

-1, the war with inflation is the best for the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kinggg View Post
    -1, the war with inflation is the best for the game.
    Read again whole thread - main discussion (tomed raha is an addition) is about normal raha/eiite zodias maps being close in farmed amount of gold next to elite raha, which may suggest nerfing them.
    Anyway, nerfing gold drop even from all maps won't do anything to inflation.

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Both Elite and Normal Zodias maps (not just portals) should have been reduced by ~15%

I'll look into it. Probably just missed some data.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Every good piece of gear is hidden behind a paywall....lol f2p ....game is far from free to play...in other games u can actually loot op items from bosses n stuff....here only way arcs come into the game is by ppl opening locks and your basically gambling ....in hopes of looting an arc when open locks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Thanks for making the problem visible in this post and making it bigger xD

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Both Elite and Normal Zodias maps (not just portals) should have been reduced by ~15%

I'll look into it. Probably just missed some data.
    Portals should've been nerfed by 15% too? Because for now, Elite Rahabkor is closer to 30% nerf than 15% (especially chests). @Cinco

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Portals should've been nerfed by 15% too? Because for now, Elite Rahabkor is closer to 30% nerf than 15% (especially chests). @Cinco
    yh its for sure 30%, and i agree all maps should be nerfed equally no matter the number

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk