Why is normal rahabkor not nerfed again and you only nerfed elite? Me (1155gl) can still get same amount of gold on normal rahab (50-70k) per run, but elite one was nerfed by about 30-33% I think (68-106k per run now).
Still, if you have a good pt (war with polaris and fast mini killer) then elite should be a bit better (but difference between elite and normal now is too small considering how fast and easy are runs on normal raha and it's almost impossible to fail them) but if your pt is weak then better think about farming normal rahab.
But... I even seen better players claiming that elite rahab is equal to normal rahab now, which is unfair.
Also, if only portals got a nerf it means that we can farm exactly the same amount of gold in Elite Maps like Sunken or Sanctuary. Remember that these maps are OPEN 24/7 and for rahab we have to wait until portal is opened - and the amount of gold we can farm in 1h is either same or similar.
At least you could give timed raha same gold drop as elite rahab had before nerf - this rahab is harder than standard elite more and having higher gold drop here sounds reasonable.
@devs