Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Normal Rahab not nerfed again? Elite Zodias maps gives similar gold to E Raha?

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    Portals should've been nerfed by 15% too? Because for now, Elite Rahabkor is closer to 30% nerf than 15% (especially chests). @Cinco
    No it's 15%
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LichKing1 View Post
    yh its for sure 30%, and i agree all maps should be nerfed equally no matter the number

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk
    For sure it's 15% - but there is still a wide range of min / max.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    No it's 15%
    Really? Before this nerf, my lowest drop from Elite Rahabkor was 22.7k and highest one was 71k. Now my lowest was like 18.6k and highest one 56k. Before my highest gold drop from chest was exactly 10271 gold, now I don't remember if I had any 7k gold chest. I have 1155 base gl (without pet passives and aa). However, if I were running with pt who use all pet PA and HB, I could feel maybe 15-20% difference from boss, but if we're talking about chests, there's no way that they are nerfed by only 15%. Before I was getting 10k even without my pt, now I can't get a 7k from chest, highwst for now was around 6650 gold (and I'm not getting 6k+ chest in every run, before run I had 8.5-9.5k chests basically in every run)
    When I see how much I get per run now and how much I was getting before, it's definitely closer to 30% than 15%.
    @Cinco

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Really? Before this nerf, my lowest drop from Elite Rahabkor was 22.7k and highest one was 71k. Now my lowest was like 18.6k and highest one 56k. Before my highest gold drop from chest was exactly 10271 gold, now I don't remember if I had any 7k gold chest. I have 1155 base gl (without pet passives and aa). However, if I were running with pt who use all pet PA and HB, I could feel maybe 15-20% difference from boss, but if we're talking about chests, there's no way that they are nerfed by only 15%. Before I was getting 10k even without my pt, now I can't get a 7k from chest, highwst for now was around 6650 gold (and I'm not getting 6k+ chest in every run, before run I had 8.5-9.5k chests basically in every run)
    When I see how much I get per run now and how much I was getting before, it's definitely closer to 30% than 15%.
    @Cinco
    Yes. Really. I understand anecdotal evidence is pretty compelling for players - but the actual game data shows precisely how much is coming in with every loot.

Keep in mind there is a wide variance of min and max gold per loot instance per monster.

Best wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Yes. Really. I understand anecdotal evidence is pretty compelling for players - but the actual game data shows precisely how much is coming in with every loot.

Keep in mind there is a wide variance of min and max gold per loot instance per monster.

Best wishes!

I can't think about it as an anecdotal evidence, because there's no person (which farms E Raha) in AL who can say that chests were nerfed by 15%, everybody keep saying that chests got at least 30% nerf and now they farm at least 30% less than before.
    7k chest should be equal to ~8235 gold chest before nerf. Before nerf I was getting at least once 8k from chest in most runs and now there are no runs where I can get 7k gold (I also have pretty often runs where I don't even get a 6k, which is equal to ~7060 gold before nerf and 7k+ was basically in every run more than once).
    We all know that gold drop varies, so I did obviously more than 5 runs for having a more reliable opinion about it.
    Maybe it's messed and instead of nerfing normal rahabkor and elite rahabkor by 15%, you nerfed only elite rahabkor by 15% twice or it was a 15% nerf based on old gold drop (before first nerf)?
    I already recorded a video of me farming in Elite Rahab before this nerf and I see the difference (I can record another video from now and show the difference if needed)
    For now, my highest drop from whole map is around 106k, which is equal to ~125k before nerf. 125k back then was closer to my average than the highest drop. My lowest drop back then was around 97k, now my lowest is around 68k - around 30% difference.
    @Cinco

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

I can't think about it as an anecdotal evidence, because there's no person (which farms E Raha) in AL who can say that chests were nerfed by 15%, everybody keep saying that chests got at least 30% nerf and now they farm at least 30% less than before.
    7k chest should be equal to ~8235 gold chest before nerf. Before nerf I was getting at least once 8k from chest in most runs and now there are no runs where I can get 7k gold (I also have pretty often runs where I don't even get a 6k, which is equal to ~7060 gold before nerf and 7k+ was basically in every run more than once).
    We all know that gold drop varies, so I did obviously more than 5 runs for having a more reliable opinion about it.
    Maybe it's messed and instead of nerfing normal rahabkor and elite rahabkor by 15%, you nerfed only elite rahabkor by 15% twice or it was a 15% nerf based on old gold drop (before first nerf)?
    I already recorded a video of me farming in Elite Rahab before this nerf and I see the difference (I can record another video from now and show the difference if needed)
    For now, my highest drop from whole map is around 106k, which is equal to ~125k before nerf. 125k back then was closer to my average than the highest drop. My lowest drop back then was around 97k, now my lowest is around 68k - around 30% difference.
    @Cinco
    It’s not messed up. Anecdotal is anything that isn’t the actual game data reporting. No offense.

If you’re advocating that we now increase the gold drops - I disagree. The amount that is being made after this recent 15% reduction is still ridiculous.

Reduction to standard Zodias will happen soon too. That data was missed in the update.

| | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

It’s not messed up. Anecdotal is anything that isn’t the actual game data reporting. No offense.

If you’re advocating that we now increase the gold drops - I disagree. The amount that is being made after this recent 15% reduction is still ridiculous.

Reduction to standard Zodias will happen soon too. That data was missed in the update.

Gold loot farming keeps adding absurd amounts of gold into the game, any chance we go back to item farming in upcoming expansion?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

From what I know, anecdotal evidence is a personal evidence where there is doubt as to its veracity. In my opinion, the video of running rahab before nerf for longer time should be proof enough to prove someones point. Even if it's not enough, devs probably have access to everything, so I think that checking how much gold I was looting from chests before nerf vs how much gold I'm looting now should be possible. I'm 101% sure it's more than 15% (at least chests) and I want to prove it in any possible for me way.

I don't hope that you'll buff an elite rahab to be "just nerfed by 15% compared to elite rahab before nerf". I'm complaining mostly, because other maps (including normal rahab) aren't as nerfed as elite rahab basing on my "observations", which is unfair.
    @Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts

-1, nerf it even more as it should be

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

I don't like gold loot, my opinion is that it should be removed

Arcane Legends Since 2012

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GucciBang For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GucciBang View Post
    I don't like gold loot, my opinion is that it should be removed
    +1

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Im sure not 15%. Must be 30%

Gửi từ SM-A908N của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

yess nerf normal portal too sr for be equal

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,449 Posts

Latest update (link) reduces standard Zodias looted Gold.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You're not even farming in elite zodias and portal maps, invalid opinion.
    Nerfing only elite portals and keeping normal portals and elite zodoas same (and in overall gold drop is similar in all maps) is unfair.
    I agree to this 100%, is very unfair. It's the freeplayers who are getting shafted the most.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Huh, I noticed that some people are planning to quit either farming elite raha or AL, because of that nerf (which is 30%, not 15%). Nerfing it even more in near future wouldn't be the best idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Normal Rahab not nerfed again? Elite Zodias maps gives similar gold to E Raha?

Well just let the kid be it, there’s a reason as to why lv81 arcs have remain exp for over 9mnths now, nerfing portals or gold loot maps simply won’t change anything. I suggest just bring back awake event more often and put event crates in event npc store that cost golds instead of event tokens. If sts still take no action, we all know what’s gonna happen when lv86 expansion drops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by recilencia123 View Post
    ahh i know u spend loot in ur gl set but its ok little boy, sometimes people lose sometimes win, in this case u lose xD so just go ahead and have fun and try to be more 'logical' and guess what will be the next decision of devs :3

It is ppl who talk like you who support irresponsible and erroneous decisions by the devs that cement my mindset everyday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

AL since 81 cap was always a f2p game, people who are screaming that AL is p2w are either the ones who don't farm (grinding is a part of all mmorpg games, these games aren't Adventure Capitalist) or the ones who just can't play (i see how these people are playing and I always want to laugh/rage, many of them don't even listen to advices, so there's nothing you can do with that).
    Same drop in all maps decreases competitivity and motivation. What's the point of waiting few days for elite portal if you can farm similar amount of gold in map which is open 24/7? What's the point of upgrading your ms/dmg/gl gear if you don't get any benefits from it, since you can farm similar amount of gold in easier maps?
    Inflation is done by higher amount of gold in circulation, which allows people to offer more for items. For example, let's say that jupiter aura was 700m and finding a buyer took several days. After 1-2 weeks of people farming gold in reworked maps, you got 5 buyers for your auto price. What's the point of selling it for 700m, if you actually got 5 people who can pay that much? Obviously you'll sell it to a buyer who'll outbid other buyers.
    Nerfs aren't changing anything. You could even nerf all maps by 70% and it wouldn't stop inflation, because there are no gold sinks in AL. We'll always farm much more gold than we'll spend. We're probably not spending even 1/10 of the amount of gold we farm.
    Price manipulation and scamming has nothing to do with that.
    Bumping this post because this guy understands this game econ + inflation better than Cinco does, apparently.
    Worth the bump
    Cinco been quiet lately too ... Strange. Almost like he knows his decisions and recent changes are unsupported and widely disliked. "It had to be done" was his excuse for nerfing rahab. LOL. "It must be done" "sometimes these things r necessary"

Okay Darth Vader, take your dark side somewhere else and give me pack F2p inventory slots, stinky.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arkauna99 View Post
    It is ppl who talk like you who support irresponsible and erroneous decisions by the devs that cement my mindset everyday.
    if u think diff than me, doesn't mean u right or i'm wrong kid