Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: a few suggestions plz do them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Default a few suggestions plz do them

no1 : new furniture
    no2 : a dino themed event
    no3 : more house slots (2k slots )
    no4 : bring back gold loot it needs a tiny buff
    no5 : make a genuine effort to promote the game through yt adds
    no6 : players that were given a harsh punishment with a perma ban and didnt commit a serious crime give them a chance to get a pardon this one time .
    no7 : give us an official al discord bot that announces updates
    no8 : as an alternative to promotion , make a serious effort in reviving ALs yt channel .

thats all i think those thing should be done .. any player that disagree with any of the points are more then welcome to reply to thread im always open to some constructive criticism

yours truly ,
    happydino
    Ign :Happydino
    [CENTER][COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=3]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyDINO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

1) Its alrdy full of forniture and there will be even more with future events
    2)A dino themed event would be nice, maybe even an expansion why not
    3)No need more house slots imo
    4)I dont think it need buff, but dont keep nerfing gold

Inviato dal mio RMX2202 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

+1 for new furnitures.

I'm fine with dino themed event, maybe next temple.

-1 2k housing slots is absurd, maybe little by little I'd say 700-900 is fair enough. with 600 It's pretty cramped already.

-1 Big no to buffing any gold loot maps, or gold loot overall. You're seeing complaints of kraken equipments being too expensive, and that is because of inflation, there's way too much gold coming into the game in a day especially when rahab is opened.

Meh, why not, more players more $$?

-1 People are banned for fair reasons, them saying that they have no idea why they got banned is their negligence for not reading ToS, I was banned way back I admit I was too stupid that time, and I'm doing my best right now.

Sure, but you can already see the changes/updates at the game menu.

-1 We have AL content creators for that reason. Preview for next AL event might work though.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Greazemk For This Useful Post:

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,489 Posts

1) New furniture is on the way. Ideally, there would be new furniture with every event, but we just didn't get to it the last few events.

2) Yeah, you've been asking for this for a while!

3) You've been asking for this even more! We'll get more house slots soon, we need to do some analysis first, plus I need to have larger floorplans made.

4) Happy with where this currently is.

5) As mentioned earlier, advertising is expensive and we do not make back what we spend on it.

6) We're looking at our ban policy following the ban feedback thread, our current policy stands until it changes.

7) I've added this to the todo list, but it will probably be the other way around where we have an RSS feed and you can have a Discord bot that reads it.

8) The team is focused on updating the game. It takes time and effort to create YouTube content, so this probably won't happen. We may find a way to work with content creators.

-ALS

7. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    1) New furniture is on the way. Ideally, there would be new furniture with every event, but we just didn't get to it the last few events.

3) You've been asking for this even more! We'll get more house slots soon, we need to do some analysis first, plus I need to have larger floorplans made.

5) As mentioned earlier, advertising is expensive and we do not make back what we spend on it.

6) We're looking at our ban policy following the ban feedback thread, our current policy stands until it changes.

7) I've added this to the todo list, but it will probably be the other way around where we have an RSS feed and you can have a Discord bot that reads it.

8) The team is focused on updating the game. It takes time and effort to create YouTube content, so this probably won't happen. We may find a way to work with content creators.

-ALS
    Really appreciate the hard work the team is up to keep it up �� sir
    Ign :Happydino
    [CENTER][COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=3]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post

-ALS
    Thank..You

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk