Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 86 Expansion Suggestion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Default Level 86 Expansion Suggestion.

Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to move away from Gold Farming and back to item farming in the upcoming expansion.

For example, you could make level 86 arcane weapons craftable whose materials drop from both lockeds and bosses.

The bosses could also drop locked crates that contain these arcane crafting material.

You could also remove store locks in events, and go back to the old ways in which we used to craft event locks from existing locks.

I don't think it makes sense that tens of billions of gold gets pumped into the game every time rahab is open. This gold hardly exits the game.

Yeah, it sucks running a map and not getting anything, but once u do loot that amazing item, you make a huge profit and you'll never forget that feeling.

Another suggestion:

Lessen the number of mobs in the upcoming expansion and make them not able to overlap. Allow us to select the mob we wanna focus by simply taping on it.
    Last edited by Ploid; 05-20-2023 at 09:47 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ploid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

People with 1k+ gl with 100% would disagree to this

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbell View Post
    People with 1k+ gl with 100% would disagree to this

I have 1k Gl myself, I rather spend an hour a day hunting an item which I could potentially sell for a lot of gold instead of mindlessly playing the same map over and over again.

It's alright if nothing is looted, people used to still farm elites back in the days. It was fun.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

+1

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

+1

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

These things are easy to say when you already got rich. Go tell someone still trying to aquire gear to go run a map over and over again and they might progress their account a bit if they get lucky. Besides that its just waste your time, sounds lovely.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    These things are easy to say when you already got rich. Go tell someone still trying to aquire gear to go run a map over and over again and they might progress their account a bit if they get lucky. Besides that its just waste your time, sounds lovely.
    When that someone has enough gold to buy an item, the prices will double. That's just how inflation works, lol.

People used to farm item in the old days, so what's the harm?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

People farm gold because they don't wanna gamble their time with rng loots. Just look at the threads and complaints made during the recent Banner Bash and Renown Events, where a handful of people loot their pages and wings right away vs. people who have been running way way more to go home empty-handed.

Farming gold is so effective because you get rewarded in proportion to how long you farm. Thats why so many engage on it, that's why the game suddenly becomes so much active whenever Rahab is opened.

Mind you also that Gold farming has been in the game for 7yrs (since 2016 Mausoleum/ESG Era). So, the concept of gold farming has been around longer than the game used to cater to solely farming an item.

Devs should rather implement more ways to liquidate gold, like how they recently offered exclusive vanities and crates for gold in the vendor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Don't mind this comment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

+1 let gold farming stop at this current expansion.

Next expansion should be more loot/craft focused

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Farming crafting materials for gears would be good too then the recipe can bought in store by plat or can be looted in locked crates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

I would say to do that right now before lvl 86 extension.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

There should be both ways to aquire items you want. High risk high reward (loot it) or a fore sure way that could take longer( GL). Eliminating gold loot from the game will do nothing at this point. Say you make 50% less gold an hour and prices drop 50% because of that well still the same amount of time to farm gold for that item.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by imfeared View Post
    There should be both ways to aquire items you want. High risk high reward (loot it) or a fore sure way that could take longer( GL). Eliminating gold loot from the game will do nothing at this point. Say you make 50% less gold an hour and prices drop 50% because of that well still the same amount of time to farm gold for that item.
    Both ways can't co-exist unless gold loot gets a significant nerf. People would always prefer gold loot due to it being consistent. This is why not many people play events anymore.

The problem is that gold loot farming keeps pumping gold into the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Both ways can't co-exist unless gold loot gets a significant nerf. People would always prefer gold loot due to it being consistent. This is why not many people play events anymore.

The problem is that gold loot farming keeps pumping gold into the game.

False dilemma. You are assuming that by further nerfing gold loot, it would suddenly shift players to start farming loot?

As stated several times before and on other threads, people dislike gambling their time farming loot. The reason so many players engage in gold farming is the fact that it pays out fairly, hence, it suggests that players find it rewarding. Again, its the reason the game is active right soon as gold farming was released. Plenty of players had fun just grinding all day, Mausoleum, ESG, DM, EVG, ESS, Rahab.

Both can co-exist, devs have been doing this for a while now by incorporating rare secret recipes/loot into events. Are you forgetting about the lucky looters who have made hundreds of millions from Siafara vanities? Renowned Wings? Pages? Badges? titles?

Also, "not many people play events anymore" narrative is so false. Developers have made a clever way to encourage players to play events, and this is by incorporating bound rewards that no amount of gold can obtain. e.g "Arcane Badge + Renowned Title" from the Crypts renowned Event, "Banner Badge + Bannerman Title " from the Bannerbash Event. I've seen huge activity from these events when they were released.

Developers can always balance the gold pumped in, and they've been doing several additions and changes to mitigate the effects of inflation, such as: Elite Portals receiving their 3rd nerf this year, 2x Awakening Events had happened so far this year, Additions of exclusive bound vanities for gold during the Easter event.

It's all about preference. Those who can find time will farm, while busy players will try their luck looting rares from events. Let us not force someone to gamble their time farming loot, and vice versa.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    False dilemma. You are assuming that by further nerfing gold loot, it would suddenly shift players to start farming loot?

As stated several times before and on other threads, people dislike gambling their time farming loot. The reason so many players engage in gold farming is the fact that it pays out fairly, hence, it suggests that players find it rewarding. Again, its the reason the game is active right soon as gold farming was released. Plenty of players had fun just grinding all day, Mausoleum, ESG, DM, EVG, ESS, Rahab.

Both can co-exist, devs have been doing this for a while now by incorporating rare secret recipes/loot into events. Are you forgetting about the lucky looters who have made hundreds of millions from Siafara vanities? Renowned Wings? Pages? Badges? titles?

Also, "not many people play events anymore" narrative is so false. Developers have made a clever way to encourage players to play events, and this is by incorporating bound rewards that no amount of gold can obtain. e.g "Arcane Badge + Renowned Title" from the Crypts renowned Event, "Banner Badge + Bannerman Title " from the Bannerbash Event. I've seen huge activity from these events when they were released.

Developers can always balance the gold pumped in, and they've been doing several additions and changes to mitigate the effects of inflation, such as: Elite Portals receiving their 3rd nerf this year, 2x Awakening Events had happened so far this year, Additions of exclusive bound vanities for gold during the Easter event.

It's all about preference. Those who can find time will farm, while busy players will try their luck looting rares from events. Let us not force someone to gamble their time farming loot, and vice versa.
    Badges are a good way to encourage players to run, sure.

Maybe gold farming and item farming can co-exist, we will have to see what the devs have in the store for us.

It will be challenging for the devs to find the golden spot.

Instead of nerfing gold loot or removing gold loot, maybe it would be better to add more meaningful gold sink?

Currently awake event is the only event that removes gold from the game. Easter, Zavier and other events just help cycle the gold amongst the community.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to move away from Gold Farming and back to item farming in the upcoming expansion.

For example, you could make level 86 arcane weapons craftable whose materials drop from both lockeds and bosses.

The bosses could also drop locked crates that contain these arcane crafting material.

You could also remove store locks in events, and go back to the old ways in which we used to craft event locks from existing locks.

I don't think it makes sense that tens of billions of gold gets pumped into the game every time rahab is open. This gold hardly exits the game.

Yeah, it sucks running a map and not getting anything, but once u do loot that amazing item, you make a huge profit and you'll never forget that feeling.

Another suggestion:

Lessen the number of mobs in the upcoming expansion and make them not able to overlap. Allow us to select the mob we wanna focus by simply taping on it.
    It would be very good to have an expansion date to set aside the money and thus have the kraken items of one armed and make good platinum offers so that we can put more into the game and improve prizes For those of us who recharge very often as a goal, it is my opinion of course.

Enviado desde mi TFY-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

They could add a bound blue/red gem permanent sale for gold sink but way more pricier. E.g 50-60k for 1 bound blue gem & 400-500k 1 bound red gem.

We'd Still have the same awakening event. that's where the blue gems prices goes down & the tradeable version available to hoard.

Majority of ppl would still buy blue gems in cs until prices match the perma store sale.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to UwU123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

As someone who has unbelievably terrible luck in looting items, I will only support a craft/upgrade direction of gears if the materials essential to the crafting can also be bought by some token system. It’s very discouraging to keep running the same maps over and over again and not get anything. If we make a token system available for the other items as well, you can be the unluckiest person in the world but your hardwork will still be fruitful in the end.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I have 1k Gl myself, I rather spend an hour a day hunting an item which I could potentially sell for a lot of gold instead of mindlessly playing the same map over and over again.

It's alright if nothing is looted, people used to still farm elites back in the days. It was fun.

Isn’t hunting an item running the same map over and over again? Plus this would be RNG based so some days you can make 0 gold instead of guaranteed gold, -1 worst idea ever