Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 86 Expansion Suggestion.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I think the best thing is to limit the percentage of gold, 900% maximum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

+1 on this
    The ones disagree are tryhards and play 24/7
    Ever since good loot % is implemented, game is no longer fun, cuz one can just do the math and immediately know how much golds can be earned today by just doing elite sunken 24/7.
    And this is the main cause of inflation, where prices skyrocket and hated by majority yet due to greed the “majority” decided to stick with gold loot farming.
    I personally don’t care cuz I spend very little time on this game but if sts still take no action on it, we all know what’s gonna happen when 86 expansion drops. I can already imagine how much a lv86 arc rogue armor piece would cost.
    The least sts can do is bring back awake event more often / put event crates for golds instead of event tokens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blvckvxmpy View Post
    Isn’t hunting an item running the same map over and over again? Plus this would be RNG based so some days you can make 0 gold instead of guaranteed gold, -1 worst idea ever
    No, you dont have to run the map over and over. You can farm whenever you feel like. The more you farm, the more probability of you looting the item. But you can also loot on few runs if ur lucky.

With gold farming, if you aren't farming, other people still are. They are inflating the market while ur busy working or studying.

With item farming, you can enjoy hard elite runs with your group of friends without out on much. Events will also start serving a purpose for people to make gold from.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    No, you dont have to run the map over and over. You can farm whenever you feel like. The more you farm, the more probability of you looting the item. But you can also loot on few runs if ur lucky.

With gold farming, if you aren't farming, other people still are. They are inflating the market while ur busy working or studying.

With item farming, you can enjoy hard elite runs with your group of friends without out on much. Events will also start serving a purpose for people to make gold from.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

It’s the same with gold loot, you can run when you feel like and make guaranteed gold whenever and with item drops you can run whenever and possibly loot something but you can be lucky and loot it earlier or unlucky and take forever, either way, gold farming causes inflation item farming causes the item to go lower and you to make less gold because of how many people will be farming to loot it, -1

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Also don’t forget gold loot farming in eraha drops items aswell for example: sand aura

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blvckvxmpy View Post
    It’s the same with gold loot, you can run when you feel like and make guaranteed gold whenever and with item drops you can run whenever and possibly loot something but you can be lucky and loot it earlier or unlucky and take forever, either way, gold farming causes inflation item farming causes the item to go lower and you to make less gold because of how many people will be farming to loot it, -1
    The game was better without gold loot meta.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk