Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: remove goldloot, for good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Replace gl awakes with what?
    No need to replace gold loot awake with anything. Let it still be there. But nerf it to the point so it isn't the primary method of earning gold in the game.

Item farming and gold farming can't co-exist, one is more consistent but also harmful. As long as Gold Loot farming exists, people would prefer that. Unless ofc the payout isn't op.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Qeeso View Post
    make more dummy acc to support your own thread

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk
    lol cry u probably farm 100m/day, touch some grass lifeless guy

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    this game is built on gold loot lmao this thread is pointless. without gold loot it would be harder to get gold like it used to be when 10m was considered rich.
    How have we inflated from 10m being rich to 10b being rich, lol.

When 10m was rich, the prices of items were also cheaper relatively.

They don't have to completely remove gold loot, but just nerf it to the point where farming items seem like the better option. Or add limit to the amount of gold that can be farmed in a day per account.

You could either spend hours repetitively farming the same map over and over again for consistent low amount of gold. Or play a hard map with your friends and enjoy the runs in hopes for looting a rare item.

No one complained about farming elites back in the days using luck. It wasn't repetitive. It didn't cause insane inflation, and was decently fun.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

+1 remove goldloot its only helping price manipulation due inflation

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

+1000 remove gold loot , even though i personally would have huge losses , it's good for the game in the long run !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    +1000 remove gold loot , even though i personally would have huge losses , it's good for the game in the long run !
    everyone would have losses bro, but its for the sake of the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

-1 Goldloot keeps the game alive, but too much gold will also kill the game, that's why nerfs on portals are completely necessary. Instead, maintain the gold inflow by adding gold sinks on events one after another. I mean gold sink, like, uses gold to open chests that contains a potentially incredibly rare vanity/item, and not 2million gold worth of unlocked crates.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

-1 no need to abolish it… if you dont want to farm gold, then DONT!

its good to have other option to earn golds… if i cannot do event i farm gold in rahab portal (e or n) and vice versa.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Let me tell you . Since there is no gold farming in SL , try log that game once 0 players online . While try logging DL , sts kinda failed badly to fix the economy there and their gold events made them farm 1b every 2 hours and completely ruined it . Most of the items there costs 1b+ to even buy and impossible for any new players to even do anything about it . And their gold farming map barely gives u around 20m if you farm 24 hours constant so yeah .

Idk about PL since I havent been playing it .

So far they cracked the code for gold farming in AL so idk why the hate on that since STS has so many gold sink awake events to counter any problems and the current gold farm nerfs are crazy alot . Elite sunken boss used to give me like 60-100k now barely 10-20k .

If you remove the MAJOR aspect of AL for new comers which is FARMING GOLD those who cannot buy platinum . It wont take long to kill AL similar to SL and DL .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Remove it and this game will be totally be dead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    No need to replace gold loot awake with anything. Let it still be there. But nerf it to the point so it isn't the primary method of earning gold in the game.

Item farming and gold farming can't co-exist, one is more consistent but also harmful. As long as Gold Loot farming exists, people would prefer that. Unless ofc the payout isn't op.

Primary method of earning gold in AL is merching/hoarding. The richest players in AL are merchers/hoarders.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

+1

it's useless where farming in nerf gold continues to experience inflation, it's better to just remove the gold loot awaken.

:v

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1

remove gold loot awaken and lower the price of platinum? so that everyone can buy easily.

maybe that will help...

@Cinco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djdjdjdjdjdj:v View Post
    im not saying to remove because i dont have a set, but its for good man wtf kraken set costs 700m-1b how am i supposed to afford that. All prices are crazy not only gears

So the reason you made this post so kraken gears price will be less then you can afford it easy? Also I saw your post to increase chance to loot kraken gears too.
    Its not easy that you can afford all of that. You need time and effort to it if you want to get all that gears.
    I remember farming in valley gates we barely pass wave 5-10, boss only spawn w5, w10+ and boss give around 3-6k gold.
    The cheapest decent gear you can buy is around 10m ebon weapon, but still not good. Lvl 76 weapon is around 50m+. Gold loot gears is expensive too. Took me months of farming to afford one lvl 76 arcane weapon but not enough in normal and no chance on elite. Took me years to get all the gears needed and im not playing this game like no life.

Now you can buy cheap mythic set that can pass you in normal and can buy a starter cheap gl set.

This game need time and effort. Don't take away the rewards of the players who puts effort and time to this game just because you can't.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to xbell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbell View Post
    So the reason you made this post so kraken gears price will be less then you can afford it easy? Also I saw your post to increase chance to loot kraken gears too.
    Its not easy that you can afford all of that. You need time and effort to it if you want to get all that gears.
    I remember farming in valley gates we barely pass wave 5-10, boss only spawn w5, w10+ and boss give around 3-6k gold.
    The cheapest decent gear you can buy is around 10m ebon weapon, but still not good. Lvl 76 weapon is around 50m+. Gold loot gears is expensive too. Took me months of farming to afford one lvl 76 arcane weapon but not enough in normal and no chance on elite. Took me years to get all the gears needed and im not playing this game like no life.

Now you can buy cheap mythic set that can pass you in normal and can buy a starter cheap gl set.

This game need time and effort. Don't take away the rewards of the players who puts effort and time to this game just because you can't.

I think he meant that it's not cuz he can't afford kraken, it's because the prices are absurd.

What do u think happens when huge amounts of gold gets infinitely added to the game?

People would raise up and do protest against government if inflation was like this irl. I wonder why people here are supporting it for their own personal gain?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    I think he meant that it's not cuz he can't afford kraken, it's because the prices are absurd.

What do u think happens when huge amounts of gold gets infinitely added to the game?

People would raise up and do protest against government if inflation was like this irl. I wonder why people here are supporting it for their own personal gain?

Looks likes he is angry to all players farming because he wants to remove it, not nerf it. Maybe nerfing the gold farming wont be in his side too because he won't be able to farm much. So the current nerf + awake event, arlor egg hunt, and egg zavier or other events that is new player friendly(selling items to the rich ppl) will fix the inflation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Looks likes he is angry to all players farming because he wants to remove it, not nerf it. Maybe nerfing the gold farming wont be in his side too because he won't be able to farm much. So the current nerf + awake event, arlor egg hunt, and egg zavier or other events that is new player friendly(selling items to the rich ppl) will fix the inflation.

You are wrong tho. Those events don't fix inflation at all. They just take the gold from rich and give it to poor, not remove it from game. Only Awake event helps inflation, but one event can only do too much. I don't think awake event removes anywhere near a trillion gold.

(AFAIK the total amount of gold made or was in game last year around Carnaval event was about 1 trillion. Someone mentioned this, it may be a dev).

That was about an year ago, you can only imagine how much it would have increased by now.

They could make events where people buy items for gold from game-vendor only. And give an OP lb reward. People would cry saying the event is for rich only

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

im saying this on behalf all non kraken geared players, its unfair how some get to run events and elite maps and they just run sunken fleet or something, let me tell u sum also lol, this new event royal family stronghold siege, only kraken and insane ms players can get its leaderboard, leaderboard rewards will cost 1-2b (their wealth is just getting insane), meanwhile zaarus players farm their *** to earn few mills from event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djdjdjdjdjdj:v View Post
    im saying this on behalf all non kraken geared players, its unfair how some get to run events and elite maps and they just run sunken fleet or something, let me tell u sum also lol, this new event royal family stronghold siege, only kraken and insane ms players can get its leaderboard, leaderboard rewards will cost 1-2b (their wealth is just getting insane), meanwhile zaarus players farm their *** to earn few mills from event.

First you complaint about kraken gear and now about event lb. Bro rpg is grinding game everyone know it. You need to spend your time and enegy. Theres no shortcut unless you spend on plat gamble on locked or buy something with plat like elite gem/vanity/aura. This pay to win game? It can be yes it can be no. Its up to you if want to be free to play player then go do event and loot something good like badge or something maybe take 6 month or a year. Just stop blaming to those who have kraken and gl set. We all have been in hard time before and we got what we work for it. Bro stop blaming go grinding event/buy plat then buy gl set do normal rahab untill you can afford kraken. Dont blame if you not willing to spend in this game time/energy/plat.

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Maryher For This Useful Post: