Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: remove goldloot, for good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default remove goldloot, for good

ever since goldloot came to the game it destroyed everything, event farming is more fair, thoughts

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to djdjdjdjdjdj:v For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I prefer event farming over gold loot farming. Atleast it's not the same map over and over.

Gold loot farming makes events irrelevant, you'd make more money farming gold than playing events. It's toxic lol.

Event farming also doesn't add absurd amount of golds into the game.

One player loots an item, and another player buys it. Gold gets circulated.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    I prefer event farming over gold loot farming. Atleast it's not the same map over and over.

Gold loot farming makes events irrelevant, you'd make more money farming gold than playing events. It's toxic lol.

Event farming also doesn't add absurd amount of golds into the game.

One player loots an item, and another player buys it. Gold gets circulated.

Events are 100% just running the same map over and over again, what event is not like that? When you cut off the gold supply there are ramifications that follow. Items you loot will not have the same value, while gold farmer wont make as much it does work both ways(Item farmers pay goes down aswell). Player activity will change, as well as attitude towards the game.

It is not going to be all roses, and i feel really bad for those who didnt tale advantage of this boon. They will struggle hard now, if sts did more events like Easter Event where to richest buy from the poorest, things like that help.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Switchback For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Events are 100% just running the same map over and over again, what event is not like that? When you cut off the gold supply there are ramifications that follow. Items you loot will not have the same value, while gold farmer wont make as much it does work both ways(Item farmers pay goes down aswell). Player activity will change, as well as attitude towards the game.

It is not going to be all roses, and i feel really bad for those who didnt tale advantage of this boon. They will struggle hard now, if sts did more events like Easter Event where to richest buy from the poorest, things like that help.
    Every event has different maps.

The value of an item is relative to other items. If the most expensive item in the game is 100m, then an item worth 70m is still expensive.

If there's low gold in game in general, the low prices will be the new expensive price. It will take a lot of effort to sink all the gold in the game and make the economy healthier.

Again, how would the real world economy look if the money was infinite? It really destroys the value over time.

I never really agreed with gold loot farming, no matter how you look at it. It will always be unhealthy for economy.

This also makes it harder for newer players to get items. By the time a new player farm enough to buy an item, inflation would cause the prices to double.

Events like Easter doesn't remove the gold from the game. Whats stopping the total amount of gold Ingame from reaching 10 trillion? Ever thought what impact that would cause on the economy?

STS could slowly remove gold farm and do more events like Easter to circulate the gold around the community.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

+1, i agree ,Even though its not gonna happen

8. The Following User Says Thank You to krt601 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

+1, and i own a gl set.

Trimis de pe al meu NX659J folosind Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Loxed AL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loxed AL View Post
    +1, and i own a gl set.

Trimis de pe al meu NX659J folosind Tapatalk
    im not saying to remove because i dont have a set, but its for good man wtf kraken set costs 700m-1b how am i supposed to afford that. All prices are crazy not only gears

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Every event has different maps.

The value of an item is relative to other items. If the most expensive item in the game is 100m, then an item worth 70m is still expensive.

If there's low gold in game in general, the low prices will be the new expensive price. It will take a lot of effort to sink all the gold in the game and make the economy healthier.

Again, how would the real world economy look if the money was infinite? It really destroys the value over time.

I never really agreed with gold loot farming, no matter how you look at it. It will always be unhealthy for economy.

This also makes it harder for newer players to get items. By the time a new player farm enough to buy an item, inflation would cause the prices to double.

Events like Easter doesn't remove the gold from the game. Whats stopping the total amount of gold Ingame from reaching 10 trillion? Ever thought what impact that would cause on the economy?

STS could slowly remove gold farm and do more events like Easter to circulate the gold around the community.
    Almost every event is the same single map or maybe two.The value of an item has more factors than what is the most costly item on game. The gold is not low in the game, so that point means little right now. Low price to someone with 10B surely isnt the same as someone with 5-10% of that, the point really doesnt hold up, That is not what is current right now?

Events like Easter promote trade from the tippy top all the way down to the bottom, with high prices being paid. It doesnt get much better in terms of sts playing robin hood. Completely removing gold looting from the game without replacing it would be catastrophic.

Btw im fine with the gl adjustments, i just wonder about the other players who like farming there, i wonder if they will stay( We cannot afford to lose players, look at the current event and how long it takes to get a random party).

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchback For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

+1 gold loot is the root of all evil

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Enraged For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

+1 gold loot ,destroying the game .

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ehse For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

+1 even i know its not a solution. They handled good gold sink. Hope we will face more interesting ways of gold sink. We were typing a few suggestions for sir spendsalot and store before Lea gone, sadly not important anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Almost every event is the same single map or maybe two.The value of an item has more factors than what is the most costly item on game. The gold is not low in the game, so that point means little right now. Low price to someone with 10B surely isnt the same as someone with 5-10% of that, the point really doesnt hold up, That is not what is current right now?

Events like Easter promote trade from the tippy top all the way down to the bottom, with high prices being paid. It doesnt get much better in terms of sts playing robin hood. Completely removing gold looting from the game without replacing it would be catastrophic.

Btw im fine with the gl adjustments, i just wonder about the other players who like farming there, i wonder if they will stay( We cannot afford to lose players, look at the current event and how long it takes to get a random party).
    The main reason people don't play events is they are a waste of time compared to farming rahabkor. When rahabkor isn't up, they'd rather chill than grind.

And I am encouraging the gold to get lower in the game. Slowly removing gold loot farming and adding a bunch of gold sink would help with that.

The gold will keep increasing infinitely unless STS does something, have u ever though what this means?

What would happen if there's a total of 100 trillion gold in game? even a deary egg would cost a million gold then. Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Replace gl awakes with what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Replace gl awakes with what?
    Make luck awakes new meta (like 0.5% luck per awake) max luck should like 1k% which would boost like your overall luck in everything (awaking, events etc) idk just a idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikesito View Post
    Make luck awakes new meta (like 0.5% luck per awake) max luck should like 1k% which would boost like your overall luck in everything (awaking, events etc) idk just a idea
    Luck% still exist on awak, i have a op luck set incase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

this game is built on gold loot lmao this thread is pointless. without gold loot it would be harder to get gold like it used to be when 10m was considered rich.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1 removing gold loot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

i've seen dev post reply where they gonna try to detect bots with max play time (12 hour a day)
    hmm if u want to control the inflation why not just setting max gold loot/day
    like maybe 10m/day limit.
    no need to remove gold loot item ,so they can still use it for faster reaching the limit

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

make more dummy acc to support your own thread

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

This game still alive because of gold loot. They farm to buy their things. Not everyone have time to spend on event. After 10 years we all grew up tho have comitments. Can you just make gold limit per rahab?. I mean once rahab open ppl can farm only 5m or 50m or 500m.

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk