Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: remove goldloot, for good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maryher View Post
    First you complaint about kraken gear and now about event lb. Bro rpg is grinding game everyone know it. You need to spend your time and enegy. Theres no shortcut unless you spend on plat gamble on locked or buy something with plat like elite gem/vanity/aura. This pay to win game? It can be yes it can be no. Its up to you if want to be free to play player then go do event and loot something good like badge or something maybe take 6 month or a year. Just stop blaming to those who have kraken and gl set. We all have been in hard time before and we got what we work for it. Bro stop blaming go grinding event/buy plat then buy gl set do normal rahab untill you can afford kraken. Dont blame if you not willing to spend in this game time/energy/plat.

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk
    lmao u 0 iq, event lb needs kraken, use ur brain, if u have

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    You are wrong tho. Those events don't fix inflation at all. They just take the gold from rich and give it to poor, not remove it from game. Only Awake event helps inflation, but one event can only do too much. I don't think awake event removes anywhere near a trillion gold.

(AFAIK the total amount of gold made or was in game last year around Carnaval event was about 1 trillion. Someone mentioned this, it may be a dev).

That was about an year ago, you can only imagine how much it would have increased by now.

They could make events where people buy items for gold from game-vendor only. And give an OP lb reward. People would cry saying the event is for rich only

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Carnaval event granted 1 trillion? It's a huge cap, it didn't even grant 100b.Carnaval was 6m max in 1h, meanwhile elite rahab before 2nd nerf was even 10m for best farmers. Also, devs did a terrible mistake by literally just giving away an avarice and venal sets in winter lockeds, so now literally everyone can get a gl set (gl sets at carnaval were very expensive).
    If I had to guess, basing on my observations, Elite Rahab (before 2nd nerf) was granting about 4-6b in 1 portal (and monthly there were 9-13 opened portals I think). Carnaval event was a 14 days event. 14 rahab portals before nerf should've granted 56-84b. Carnaval event was definitely below that, because of lower gold drop and expensive gold loot sets.
    Last edited by AgentStonoga; 05-22-2023 at 06:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

he wants to run LB but he does not have kraken gears thats why he is all over the forum crying… gg mate lol

freebump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by freebump View Post
    he wants to run LB but he does not have kraken gears thats why he is all over the forum crying… gg mate lol

freebump
    this u? lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djdjdjdjdjdj:v View Post
    this u? lmao https://trumpoline.wants.kraken.gears.for.free.wtf.jpg

still crying like a baby…

oh forgot about this… pls dev can we have al hour like earth day? and maybe we can get free kraken so the op can run lb lmao
    Last edited by freebump; 05-21-2023 at 08:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djdjdjdjdjdj:v View Post
    im saying this on behalf all non kraken geared players, its unfair how some get to run events and elite maps and they just run sunken fleet or something, let me tell u sum also lol, this new event royal family stronghold siege, only kraken and insane ms players can get its leaderboard, leaderboard rewards will cost 1-2b (their wealth is just getting insane), meanwhile zaarus players farm their *** to earn few mills from event.

Lmao are you saying that lb players (that spend money or did take years to get there) will be as same as new players with literally cheap zaarus set. It's not their fault if they are too strong because they get the rewards for their effort and long time to this game.
    I did started in the lowest and I didn't complain because that's how the game works(It's not always easy). To be honest it much easier now to start than before.
    Please stop complaining if you gonna compare new players to a players playing this game for long with time and effort...

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    Carnaval event granted 1 trillion? It's a huge cap, it didn't even grant 100b.Carnaval was 6m max in 1h, meanwhile elite rahab before 2nd nerf was even 10m for best farmers. Also, devs did a terrible mistake by literally just giving away an avarice and venal sets in winter lockeds, so now literally everyone can get a gl set (gl sets at carnival were very expensive).
    If I had to guess, basing on my observations, Elite Rahab (before 2nd nerf) was granting about 4-6b in 1 portal (and monthly there were 9-13 opened portals I think). Carnaval event was a 14 days event. 14 rahab portals before nerf should've granted 48-84b. Carnaval event was definitely below that, because of lower gold drop and expensive gold loot sets.
    Maybe that's the total gold in the game then.

But anyhow, the game isn't exiting. Awake event is the only event which helps with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Maybe that's the total gold in the game then.

But anyhow, the game isn't exiting. Awake event is the only event which helps with it.

this total gold is enough to exist, if it goes down, all prices will go down and vice versa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

goldloot is good and all but things got out of hand kinda

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Problem is there is no good alternative to gold loot. Most items right now are in lockeds. The only thing worth farming for is gold. Also incredibly rare items, that statistically might as well not exist. Sts would need to come up with something that is valuable to other players and can be farmed in large quantities before it stops being worthy of farming. You cannot remove gold loot without proper repalcement. Right now the only thing worth farming is gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Maybe do simillar systems to glinstone set that requires large quantity of something farmable like orc fangs. For that to be successfull sts would need to make it so that item is the best of its kind, like glinstone set, but that would mean inability to put gears or something to locked crates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Remove gold loot and bring the focus to good events worth running pls

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Guys be thinking its simple to just remove gl from the game with no repercussions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

It won't happen, it's one of the main reasons people buy awake gems which makes sts money, more useful farmable gear that's untradable would be nice though. Something like planar pendant/rendtail ring back in the day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

+1 tô remove, all my homies hate gold loot

Enviado de meu SM-M526B usando o Tapatalk

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Everyone has opinion but from global perspective, gold loot items arent cheap at all, if you can afford good gl set you can farm good amounts of gold and about events why would you tell that events should be more superrior over gold gains than gold loot farming. Events are based to escape standard gameplay and enjoy in something new while profiting "not every case" and compete on lb "not every case"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

One of the reasons i stopped playing AL was because of gold loot.

It just doesn't feel right to me when i want to play an mmo type game that my most efficient way to get the items i want is to get different items with rng gold loot rolls on them and then use that to get gold and then buy the items i want with gold. I want too loot items and see stuff drop. Be excited for drops and not be like omg i dropped 100k gold instead of 80k gold this run!

It feels bad to me how the state of the game is in

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai View Post
    One of the reasons i stopped playing AL was because of gold loot.

It just doesn't feel right to me when i want to play an mmo type game that my most efficient way to get the items i want is to get different items with rng gold loot rolls on them and then use that to get gold and then buy the items i want with gold. I want too loot items and see stuff drop. Be excited for drops and not be like omg i dropped 100k gold instead of 80k gold this run!

It feels bad to me how the state of the game is in
    There are many recent events with rare drops..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Idk about you guys but the game was doing pretty good before gold loot and awakes. Everything was kinda well balanced. Even pvp was a thing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    There are many recent events with rare drops..
    Thats another thing i dont like. Having everything in events but nothing in the basegame. Giving out a sence of fomo that you have too farm or else u may miss out..

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkrai For This Useful Post: