Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: LB players events and multiples accounts unfair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    If ure bad, just say that.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

So u wanna make this thread a personal rant?
    Im not gonna go there.

1 person's skill/strat on multiple characters does not equal competition among players. Thats just 1 person

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TurnBackTime View Post
    So u wanna make this thread a personal rant?
    Im not gonna go there.

1 person's skill/strat on multiple characters does not equal competition among players. Thats just 1 person
    Its not just 1 person, if u actually play the game instead of thinking for another flawed rebuttal repeated by previous people, its alot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

So why not just disable trading of gear when you are on lb?
    It's not rocket science
    Taking all top 10 spot with 1 2b op set? Thats bs unfair
    Taking all top 10 spot with 10 different 2b op set? You know what? Fair enough you won

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Irg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Its not just 1 person, if u actually play the game than thinking of another flawed rebuttal.

I do play. I did manage the top10 seige.

Yes its not 1 person, a few more. I guess, 4 or more. But right now sorcerer lb is filled with multiple alts. Which is 1 person.
    U are good. No denying. So you can take your single top10 reward for all those characters. Let the rest who are not as good as you get the #10 or #9 they should get, if your alts weren't there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

I do play. I did manage the top10 seige.

Yes its not 1 person, a few more. I guess, 4 or more. But right now sorcerer lb is filled with multiple alts. Which is 1 person.
    U are good. No denying. So you can take your single top10 reward for all those characters. Let the rest who are not as good as you get the #10 or #9 they should get, if your alts weren't there.
    Highly disagree, and for a good reason. Asking the Leaderboards to be less competitive is so illogical and moving backwards.

Furthermore, even if they cared, there isn't an effective method (themselves have said) without interfering with other aspects of the game that they or other players have suggested.

Everything are just rants or too far fetched, trying hard to screw over the remaining skilled/competitive left off this small game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

If ure bad, just say that.

That’s what you use, when you run out of arguements? Cmon..

There is no damn reason for #1 to be able to get multiple rewards. Of course you are against it, since you highly profit from that, but at least don’t tell me that this is just right. Maybe for you.
    <Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalyptis View Post
    That’s what you use, when you run out of arguements? Cmon..

There is no damn reason for #1 to be able to get multiple rewards. Of course you are against it, since you highly profit from that, but at least don’t tell me that this is just right. Maybe for you.
    Wasn't trying. There isn't really a good arguememt.

Seemed like you decided to quote me on this comment to use the "ran out of argument" narrative, instead of the one I quoted on you above with all the rebuttals because u actually ran out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Asking the Leaderboards to be less competitive is so illogical and moving backwards.

No one is asking for competition to be lesser.
    This would be the scenario with no alts. Say #1 is 468k points, #9 would be 388k points, #10 would be 387k points, #11 would be 386k points.
    #11 is definitely gonna try to get the #10 because its very little difference.
    There would be healthy competition among players.

making the lb rewards untradable would make multiple account people to not pass it to their main account.

Making the reward one for 1 account (even with 5 alts) would be rewarding for thier skill and make sure others get the reward for the 4 spots that was occupied by alts.

Personally, those people who want rewards bound are more selfish because they are just jealous of the competitive and skilled players to earn their hard-earned gold grinding the leaderboards, and are salty they can't get it themselves, and it restricts others from buying them from the actual winners.
    I think personally, people who like to take multiple spots on the lb are the selfish ones. Because they greed and wanna take it all to prove they are better than the rest.
    Them being better was already proven with thier highest points. But they still choose to play multiple alts and take from the ones who are the actual winners.
    The ones who dont get the lb spot they deserve are salty because thier spot was stolen by the alt of the #1 person.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

running LB twice on same class is too much… please do a clean up for this, some just change a single letter to their ign.
    if you are already in the top of your class, we know that your good, but doing it twice… something is wrong in you?!

would suggest that if you want to run multiple, please run on different class type, 1 mage 1 rog 1 war that would be fair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Twilight temple in warrior solo LB had player1 had 3spots player2 had 2spots and player3 had 2spots for top10 rewards. Call that fair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jemstroyer View Post
    Twilight temple in warrior solo LB had player1 had 3spots player2 had 2spots and player3 had 2spots for top10 rewards. Call that fair
    lol lb exploitation... pls fix!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

No one is asking for competition to be lesser.
    This would be the scenario with no alts. Say #1 is 468k points, #9 would be 388k points, #10 would be 387k points, #11 would be 386k points.
    #11 is definitely gonna try to get the #10 because its very little difference.
    There would be healthy competition among players.

making the lb rewards untradable would make multiple account people to not pass it to their main account.

Making the reward one for 1 account (even with 5 alts) would be rewarding for thier skill and make sure others get the reward for the 4 spots that was occupied by alts.

I think personally, people who like to take multiple spots on the lb are the selfish ones. Because they greed and wanna take it all to prove they are better than the rest.
    Them being better was already proven with thier highest points. But they still choose to play multiple alts and take from the ones who are the actual winners.
    The ones who dont get the lb spot they deserve are salty because thier spot was stolen by the alt of the #1 person.
    That will literally lessen competition, how can you not notice?

Also, Devs have said and I quote "but we can't treat all accounts from the same IP as the same person (family members, internet cafes, etc.). We can't even treat all accounts from the same device as the same person (family members sharing a device)." so your system is already flawed.

So you want to make rewards bound, and as a result it will:

- Give no chance to other players who wants to buy them.
    - Screw over the little remaining good players from an income source. As well as other Top50 players who wanted to sell their rewards.
    - Lessen competition for others, because they're now stuck with them forever with no option to sell and that greatly affects their decision of not participating anymore.

So, who really is selfish? You're punishing the decisions and potential competitions of hundreds of runners because you're mad over a few players who are using their skill to their advantage, and in the process, promote the leaderboard to be more competitive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

That will literally lessen competition, how can you not notice?

Also, Devs have said and I quote "but we can't treat all accounts from the same IP as the same person (family members, internet cafes, etc.). We can't even treat all accounts from the same device as the same person (family members sharing a device)." so your system is already flawed.

So you want to make rewards bound, and as a result it will:

- Give no chance to other players who wants to buy them.
    - Screw over the little remaining good players from an income source. As well as other Top50 players who wanted to sell their rewards.
    - Lessen competition for others, because they're now stuck with them forever with no option to sell and that greatly affects their decision of not participating anymore.

So, who really is selfish? You're punishing the decisions and potential competitions of hundreds of runners because you're mad over a few players who are using their skill to their advantage, and in the process, promote the leaderboard to be more competitive.
    Lessen competition? Are you sane? There will be competing 2-3 ppl with alts in top10 now, instead of 10 different accounts as it should be. Income source that is made of exploiting alts in lb? Such a “good” player, that would everyone surely miss. Why do bound rewards bother you so much? Leaderboard would be competetive even with bound ones. It is basically punishing those few #1 runners, who would place alts just for personal profit and manipulating. Seems like you are one of them. Other players wouldn’t care, cause this way they wouldn’t get the reward anyways.
    Oh wait… maybe buy from you for 3bil/set?.. go to hell with that.
    <Elite Runners>

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apocalyptis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Lessen competition? Are you sane? There will be competing 2-3 ppl with alts in top10 now, instead of 10 different accounts as it should be. Income source that is made of exploiting alts in lb? Such a “good” player, that would everyone surely miss. Why do bound rewards bother you so much? Leaderboard would be competetive even with bound ones. It is basically punishing those few #1 runners, who would place alts just for personal profit and manipulating. Seems like you are one of them. Other players wouldn’t care, cause this way they wouldn’t get the reward anyways.
    Oh wait… maybe buy from you for 3bil/set?.. go to hell with that.
    Well said mate, these guy with alt is nuts & dont want to be calling greedy

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

When the cost of getting 10 lb rewards is basically the same as getting 1
    Who wouldn't get all 10? Don't call them greedy, fix the system that allows such exploits

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Those rankings are cumulative, not highest score/run
    Those ranking shows your skills. Which is AL equivalent of wealth (plus a bit of skill incase of temple-like events).

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Those ranking shows your skills. Which is AL equivalent of wealth (plus a bit of skill incase of temple-like events).
    <Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

There's no way STS can tackle this. Bigger companies have tried, there isn't a way around it.

People naturally love flaunting whatever they have. Whether it be skills or gold, or a mixture of both.

You can't IP restrict players and restricting player inventory in a game which is all about trading and player economy isn't a smart idea.

Making the rewards bound wouldn't change much either. People would take up multiple spots just to show off. It's human nature.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

It's funny how everyone is talking about the same person getting multiple lb rewards.

Literally no one stops you from getting 3k+ stats gears and occupy multiple spots on lb..... and if you say that you don't have enough time or you have social life then you better not talk about top players who spend so many years to reach that level.

If you think you are as good as top players then show it and steal all the spots from top players.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunstick View Post
    It's funny how everyone is talking about the same person getting multiple lb rewards.

Literally no one stops you from getting 3k+ stats gears and occupy multiple spots on lb..... and if you say that you don't have enough time or you have social life then you better not talk about top players who spend so many years to reach that level.

If you think you are as good as top players then show it and steal all the spots from top players.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

yea. not 3k+ gear. even lesser can make it to top10

compete against the #1 top player. just not 10 of himself

23. The Following User Says Thank You to TurnBackTime For This Useful Post: