Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: LB players events and multiples accounts unfair

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LichKing1 View Post
    now imagine all other throwers r amateurs and u give top spots to them, u cant compare events in AL with real life, top athletes go thro some sort of qualifying while we dont
    I have run countless lb events and i can tell u from experience that if temple events didnt have alts allowed, the top10 would be way too easy

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    So basically only #1 is a “pro” and others are “amateurs”? Sure, but the leaderboard is still about top10 players, doesn’t matter how you call them. “u give top spots to them”? No. That’s what they achieved based on their perfomance, you wouldn’t normally care if you were already #1.

I respect that it takes more effort to be first than last, but giving the first guy 10x the same reward, that was meant for others? That’s just wrong.

It wouldn’t be easy, it would just be fair (and how it is meant to be). This only shows the greediness from your side. There is nothing bad about letting the 10th guy be 10th, since you are far ahead lol.
    <Elite Runners>

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apocalyptis For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalyptis View Post
    So basically only #1 is a “pro” and others are “amateurs”? Sure, but the leaderboard is still about top10 players, doesn’t matter how you call them. “u give top spots to them”? No. That’s what they achieved based on their perfomance, you wouldn’t normally care if you were already #1.

I respect that it takes more effort to be first than last, but giving the first guy 10x the same reward, that was meant for others? That’s just wrong.

It wouldn’t be easy, it would just be fair (and how it is meant to be). This only shows the greediness from your side. There is nothing bad about letting the 10th guy be 10th, since you are far ahead lol.
    if u were competing u would understand, for example during temple, apox had 5 alts in top10 and a few more under, it didnt stop me or a few other players who managed to score almost same pts and be top10, these events r designed in a way that theres an upper limit every player can reach and if u didnt score it, u literally dont deserve the prize in my eyes, cuz of the way waves scaled
    if prizes were scaling per each spot, then for sure dont allow alts

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk