Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: LB players events and multiples accounts unfair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalyptis View Post
    Lessen competition? Are you sane? There will be competing 2-3 ppl with alts in top10 now, instead of 10 different accounts as it should be. Income source that is made of exploiting alts in lb? Such a “good” player, that would everyone surely miss. Why do bound rewards bother you so much? Leaderboard would be competetive even with bound ones. It is basically punishing those few #1 runners, who would place alts just for personal profit and manipulating. Seems like you are one of them. Other players wouldn’t care, cause this way they wouldn’t get the reward anyways.
    Oh wait… maybe buy from you for 3bil/set?.. go to hell with that.
    Now, who's Idea was it to make em tradable? Where were you when people made threads making them tradable? And with enough feedback and good reception they reverted back to tradable rewards because it promotes activity and competitiveness, stated by them after the Winter Event. Furthermore, it provides lb players options to do with their rewards, and those decided not to participate can conveniently buy them, a win-win. Whereas you want this reverted because you're salty from a small demographic playing by the rules.

You're talking to the wrong person bud. Bound rewards don't bother me, otherwise, I wouldn't have already owned several of them from previous lbs, personally I don't mind. However, because people now have the option to sell it, it increases competition. But rather, I find it funny ya'll want it bound for a different reason. I can see several people here rn literally ranting because they have missed their spot.

Maybe if people would actually play more than their mouths, then there wouldn't only be 2-3 ppl with alts as u claimed, this proves that the system isn't broken at all but rather the people wanting to be spoon-fed. It's so sad honestly, and you want it to be easier than it already is?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

There is no such discussion for Ursoth, Winter or any other event that require long lasting score farming until the end of the event. Even if some players can have more than one spot in lb, noone would complain about it because it is earned by hard work. Plus, anyone can take a spot in leaderboard as long as they farm hard enough which makes those events more popular among players. Being popular among only few players and almost impossibility for average players to take a spot in leaderboard are the main issues in which most of the players complain about for Temple kind of events.

I like the idea of having a leaderboard which shows the highest scores and gives rewards to them. However, there is a need for change for such events to make them more popular and compatible for more players. So, here is my idea:

- Having 2 leaderboards. While the current score system will remain which gives rewards to whom scored the highest, there will be another leaderboard which will require farming hard just like Ursoth or Winter events. How is that going to work? Let us say, one group scored 475k in one run in Strongold Siege. They will get 45 points. The more they score, the more points they will take. So, if a player runs 10 rounds scoring 475k in each run will get 450 points. In the end, who got more points will get the rewards just like Ursoth or Winter.

I am not suggesting making different rewards for those 2 leaderboards. What I suggest is while the leaderboard showing the highest score will grant the winners the Titles because a title describes someone's position, the leaderboard showing the highest points will grant the winners vanities.

p.s. For Temple, the point based leaderboard will be calculated on each wave. When a player passes a wave, s/he will get 1 point. The more waves s/he reaches, the more points s/he will get for each wave. Let us say for 1-100 waves player will get 1 point for each wave and for 101-200 waves player will get 1,25 points for each wave and so on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Now, who's Idea was it to make em tradable? Where were you when people made threads making them tradable? And with enough feedback and good reception they reverted back to tradable rewards because it promotes activity and competitiveness, stated by them after the Winter Event. Furthermore, it provides lb players options to do with their rewards, and those decided not to participate can conveniently buy them, a win-win. Whereas you want this reverted because you're salty from a small demographic playing by the rules.

You're talking to the wrong person bud. Bound rewards don't bother me, otherwise, I wouldn't have already owned several of them from previous lbs, personally I don't mind. However, because people now have the option to sell it, it increases competition. But rather, I find it funny ya'll want it bound for a different reason. I can see several people here rn literally ranting because they have missed their spot.

Maybe if people would actually play more than their mouths, then there wouldn't only be 2-3 ppl with alts as u claimed, this proves that the system isn't broken at all but rather the people wanting to be spoon-fed. It's so sad honestly, and you want it to be easier than it already is?
    1. So you don’t see the difference between temple-like events and cumulative lbs. Alright..

2. I wasn’t here, when those threads were up, therefore i wasnt involved in it at all. I have nothing against tradeable rewards in cumulative points’ lbs anyway.

3. This exactly proves that it is broken. In this system it will always be 2-3 players, no matter how good the 4th,5th,.. will be. Whats the meaning of lb being top10 then?

4. For 100th time, i dont want it to be easy, just less exploitable and more reflective of what it should show
    <Elite Runners>

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Apocalyptis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalyptis View Post
    1. So you don’t see the difference between temple-like events and cumulative lbs. Alright..

2. I wasn’t here, when those threads were up, therefore i wasnt involved in it at all. I have nothing against tradeable rewards in cumulative points’ lbs anyway.

3. This exactly proves that it is broken. In this system it will always be 2-3 players, no matter how good the 4th,5th,.. will be. Whats the meaning of lb being top10 then?

4. For 100th time, i dont want it to be easy, just less exploitable and more reflective of what it should show
    4.) Alts bring in the competition. The leaderboards would look so dull and dumb without, no competition. But since you advocate otherwise, you're wanting it to be less competitive.

3.) If the top10 definition is whats confusing u, and Sts has, numerous times acknowledged and calls it fair game.

Then, do you then accept all this if they labelled it as, "Seige event (Alts Allowed)"?

1.) The only difference is no one would cry in cumulative events because individuals hibernate whilst running a 0 braincells map for weeks.

Whereas, for wave events its fast-paced, and it involves all senses, reflexes and concentration - people suddenly call out the skilled players for basically winner their spots. It all roots back of players wanting to be spoon-fed, exert the minimum for maximum returns. Case and point.

for the 50th time, its a leaderboads for god sake. Ya'll really walking backwards wanting this to change instead of thriving, and to excel for higher.

But you do you. My last reply. I'm repeating myself. Maybe ya'll should open the game more than the forums, and maybe a couple more of thinking would arrive to the strategy that will make the cut.

Otherwise, just play tictactoe
    https://playtictactoe.org/

Or, if ya'll mistook the game leaderboard as charity, then I'll redirect you to the correct one.
    https://www.savethechildren.org/

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

And all that gear passed from one to another.

This type of events should be done using an universal type of gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

I've said this in the past temple event too, this is unfair that 1 guy can easily take all the spots on lb, this isn't about competition and this is straight bs.
    I'm not ok with this just because 1 guy can have 2 or more lb rewards.
    Tbh events with lb like temple should have non tradeable rewards, this will easily solve the problem. Also it'll give easy identification for most op players in game(cuz they can't sell their rewards to someone else)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    4.) Alts bring in the competition. The leaderboards would look so dull and dumb without, no competition. But since you advocate otherwise, you're wanting it to be less competitive.

3.) If the top10 definition is whats confusing u, and Sts has, numerous times acknowledged and calls it fair game.

Then, do you then accept all this if they labelled it as, "Seige event (Alts Allowed)"?

1.) The only difference is no one would cry in cumulative events because individuals hibernate whilst running a 0 braincells map for weeks.

Whereas, for wave events its fast-paced, and it involves all senses, reflexes and concentration - people suddenly call out the skilled players for basically winner their spots. It all roots back of players wanting to be spoon-fed, exert the minimum for maximum returns. Case and point.

for the 50th time, its a leaderboads for god sake. Ya'll really walking backwards wanting this to change instead of thriving, and to excel for higher.

But you do you. My last reply. I'm repeating myself. Maybe ya'll should open the game more than the forums, and maybe a couple more of thinking would arrive to the strategy that will make the cut.

Otherwise, just play tictactoe
    https://playtictactoe.org/

Or, if ya'll mistook the game leaderboard as charity, then I'll redirect you to the correct one.
    https://www.savethechildren.org/

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

So you compete against your own alt.
    This is the rankings im suggesting. u can compete against your own alt and if your alt is #1 #2 #3 #5, then let the #4 person be the 2nd one to recieve the 2nd reward out of 10 top10 rewards. U can recieve one reward(out of 10) in total for all your 4 alts. And so the serial numbers do not mean rank. Rank would be based on the next individual account/player who scores the next highest. So u get 10 individual winners in total with alts still on the lb.

Sts labelled it fair. There u go again. And here we are telling them it is unfair and to change it. Because we are sharing our suggestion from the perspective of many of the players and not from the perspective of just one or few top players using the alts.

Wave based events are only for the skilled, yes. So let the skilled show off with thier highest score. And let the lesser skilled be in the ranking where ever they fit. Even if its #10 with not a #1 player occupying 4-5 spots.

U keep saying leaderboards aren't a charity. When alts take it, it looks more like charity, Leaderboards just offering them all the spots because they have the best skill.
    Compete against your best times, dont make multiple of yourself to compete with others.
    Last edited by TurnBackTime; 05-25-2023 at 08:02 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

competing with his own alts/toon… susmaryosep! lmao!

if LB can not be fixed… for this kind of events
    +1 make it a universal gears… so they cannot pass their op gear to their alt/toons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Right now the lb doesnt have an alt detection
    But for ignoring a player there is an alt check.
    Maybe that can be done for these highest score events.

To make sure the alts are counted as 1 account and the highest score from one of the alts gets to be on lb.

And bound rewards only for these highest score events. So if alts were counted as one, people dont go out of thier way to play on another account and trade the winning reward to their main account.

Bound rewards will stop the ones who do multiple characters on the lb just to sell the items.

And ilove_poopoo said, he would do alts even if the rewards were bound.
    If alts are from one account not from another account then One reward in common in stash or on the highest scored alt.

Im not sure why he wants to take it on himself to increase the competition by playing with his alts from different account and competing with his own account alts.
    If the reason why he wants to increase competition is because he wants to prevent other lesser skilled players from getting the top10 then thats why this thread was started. To make it fair for those who cant beat #1 but are still good enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Just make LB rewards bound for future events similar to temple e.g.

- Living in a delusional state -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

just create "self lb" event
    were account alts / toons can compete with each others

this is what they want... lol

peace

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frankcastle911 View Post
    thats good too but, i think it would be much better if rewards were just untradeable, not only for fairness but also for the sake of economy

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk
    Agree, this might not make sense but i think we need more genuine LB runners and not just "gold-drive" runners

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to takotako For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

You should check now on all class solo lb if there is no alt. I bet theres 2 or more...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Regarding lb alts

What about if you make all equipment one time use, like when you equip it once, only your acc can equip it in order to equip it with a alt you'll need to buy like x amount of "Perfume", imagine you need 5/5 to unlock a wep, which could cost 25m to act as a slightly gold sink. For example let us say you buy a clean maul (the seller looted it from event, he didn't opened it) the wep would be unlocked then if i equipped it, it would become "locked" this means other users could not use it but they can trade it to merch or anything. This feature is running perfectly on many mmorpg games, such as nostale, eastmile, nosvoid and many others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Terrible idea.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Garbage idea, shouldn’t even affect you anyways since you have “1x of every lb set” anyways remember ? 😂 🤡

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

That was the biggest joke I've ever read

Enviado de meu SM-M526B usando o Tapatalk

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GucciBang View Post
    That was the biggest joke I've ever read

Enviado de meu SM-M526B usando o Tapatalk
    There’s a bigger joke read his posts, he claims to have 1 of every LB set including ghost Medusa golem mummy, but all 5 owners of ghost Medusa are active and playing so how does he have one 🤣

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Please do something about this fr, it's supposedly top 10 players right? not top 3 players and their 7 alts.. lol

22. The Following User Says Thank You to leiyo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Leave it as it is, if someone is good enough to get all 10 spots, fair play to them