Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default NEW: Red Scorpion Guild

Guild Name: Red Scorpion
    Guild Master: Nightshayde
    Second In Command: Desalator
    Site Address: http://w11.zetaboards.com/Red_Scorpion/index/
    ( Not Yet Ready. But, Accepting Membership Application's At This Time )

Who are we?
    We are a guild just looking for players who are active and interactive within our guild. Our
    hopes are to bring out the best in everyone and realize our full potential as a unified family.
    To show that we are what we are.

Why should you join us?
    Our guild values the input of all of our members, we are a tight packed family looking for all
    age players. Preferably players who are active and interactive. People who wish to help us
    become a stronger and better guild.

How Do I Join?
    There are two ways one can join. First way, is to contact the Guild Master or the Second Of
    Command. Second way is to apply on the link given up above. And register there as a member
    as well.

How Do I Become An Officer?
    Not everybody can become an officer in Red Scorpion. And we know that many people will ask after
    they just joined up with the guild. We must then deny many of the members due to their level that
    they are. They might leave the guild. Some stay and understand. Our guild guidelines for such levels
    of toons come at a great risk. And the jobs that they are required to do is a must. And is also as a
    requirement for those to stay as a officer. Its all in the link above.

[ Contact's ]
    Guild Master
    Nightshayde
    Second In Command
    Desalator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Greeting's;

I am the soon to be guild master of this guild. Due to lack of funds. I cannot create the
    guild. BUT, we are accepting any applications from those who wish to join us. The link up
    above is a message board. Created for all member's who wish to register to it. I seriously
    do recommend that all member's register. But, that is still optional.

We also ask that all members read our guild rules. So you know what we as of you. And
    that we also request that nobody ask to become a officer. As mentioned up above. We
    seek levels 30 and above. And when/if an offer sends in a name of a player to become an
    officer, that name will be discussed by ALL officer's. Then the majority of the votes will be
    the winner.

Those who would like to help get the guild to become a reality. Can donate credits to myself.
    Or to my second of command Desalator. We also as that you add us as a friend. So you can
    keep up on the details of whats going on for the guild creation. Thank you. And thank you for
    spending the time to read the information based for and about our guild.

Nightshayde
    Guild Master Of Red Scorpion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshayde View Post
    How Do I Become An Officer?
    Not everybody can become an officer in Red Scorpion. And we know that many people will ask after
    they just joined up with the guild. We must then deny many of the members due to their level that
    they are. They might leave the guild. Some stay and understand. Our guild guidelines for such levels
    of toons come at a great risk. And the jobs that they are required to do is a must. And is also as a
    requirement for those to stay as a officer. Its all in the link above.
    Just because they are a high level doesn't mean they are trustworthy. Be careful, and good luck with your guild!
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Agreed with Zao. What important in promoting a guild member to be an officer isn't her/his level, but his/her relationship to you. The better you got, the stronger your bond with them. Good luck on your guild! Btw, cool name!

Currently focusing on: Arcane Legends (IGN: Velia)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Oh, and you should post more so that you can make your own sig! With sig, you can tell your IGN in every post you posted.

Currently focusing on: Arcane Legends (IGN: Velia)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hey Be Real careful who u promote to Officer. One bad move, and u can screw the guild up. I might be able to donate a couple creds Hit mah up in game :P
    IN GAME NAME: Shadowguns, Skeanahaz, Minishadow

Thnx Aracnus for this cool sig pic!
    Shadowguns(OP)-50 Skeanahaz(COM)-46 Minishadow(ENG)-16 *Informally Retired*