Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: The Forgotten Vanity Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Default Feedback: The Forgotten Vanity Event

The best of the best looking vanities and auras literally being given away to everyone , no need to spend money on buying auras and vanities from store anymore

I mean no offense , but winter flurry was my favorite set , but seeing it so common I don’t feel like using it
    Last edited by Itzmemohsin; 05-26-2023 at 07:06 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Can we please get the royal herald sets (bound) in vendor for a lot of tokens to keep us grinding for tokens. I have noticed without elixir getting tokens and vanities is literally 10x harder than with elixirs. So I can see where free to play is having problems. However giving them something (bound) but rare would be a great insensitivity for all to run hard. Maybe if not adding royal herald or brown herald. You could add something to the vendor that doesn't drop in the event. Just an idea I hope my suggestions are good.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itemstore View Post
    Can we please get the royal herald sets (bound) in vendor for a lot of tokens to keep us grinding for tokens. I have noticed without elixir getting tokens and vanities is literally 10x harder than with elixirs. So I can see where free to play is having problems. However giving them something (bound) but rare would be a great insensitivity for all to run hard. Maybe if not adding royal herald or brown herald. You could add something to the vendor that doesn't drop in the event. Just an idea I hope my suggestions are good.

Forgot to mention thank you so much for this event. As a collector myself I may have lost a fair bit in value on my collectables but I appreciate you bringing new life into the game. I'm tired of people manipulating and getting a monopoly on collectables. I think the game is way more fun giving all players that includes new players opportunities to get stuff. So well done sts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Itemstore For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Can we get forgotten elix for tokens? Hear me out, the price for elix is quite high for ten plat which is normal as everyone is running and it's only 10 minutes.

But, can we add an option where players can buy them for 2-4k tokens. Each player will have a daily limit of 2-3 purchases a day and it can't be stashed/traded. This way we include in the event people who can't afford the prices of elix. It will also make people grind daily to get those free elix and they can run on multiple accounts to get more elix promoting players to come online and grind daily.

2-3 elix are only 20-30 minutes which can act as a simple "trial" for people and if they want more, then can purchase through plat/gold. Something similar to double loot elix where you can get 5 minutes for free when they are on sale.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Leu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lim Weibin View Post
    No one’s forcing you to farm & play the event for tokens. Obviously vanities will be cheap since that’s the whole purpose of this event? What did you expect? Vanities to stay and remain over 50m+ when it’s lootable from the dungeon itself?

Since it’s cheap for you to afford ‘all of them’, why not buy them and hoard even more? Since you’re probably one of those guys who wishes to manipulate prices of it like how you wanted to sell your mystic aura back then for 600m just because you think it’s ‘rare’? Those dosent apply here, unless this event is only held for 1 day.
    Uhum , no point in arguing with you at all , you missed the whole point of what I meant in that mystic aura thread & every single post I make u don’t have to quote me on that thread , I made myself pretty clear in that thread itself !

If the devs really like giving away freebies they should be making all gears and equipments ez to access so that everyone feels like playing more , releasing peoples dream vanities / collectibles in ultra huge quantities doesn’t benefit anyone , I know looks matter , but when everyone has access to the vanity for very cheap , it just doesn’t feel right , good vanities are supposed to be hard to get and have a sense of accomplishment, while gears always loose their value & have a hard time retaining their value as time goes by.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Remember when STS said you could loot vanities without elix?
    yea, me neither.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Uhum , no point in arguing with you at all , you missed the whole point of what I meant in that mystic aura thread & every single post I make u don’t have to quote me on that thread , I made myself pretty clear in that thread itself !

If the devs really like giving away freebies they should be making all gears and equipments ez to access so that everyone feels like playing more , releasing peoples dream vanities / collectibles in ultra huge quantities doesn’t benefit anyone , I know looks matter , but when everyone has access to the vanity for very cheap , it just doesn’t feel right , good vanities are supposed to be hard to get and have a sense of accomplishment, while gears always loose their value & have a hard time retaining their value as time goes by.
    I didn't call nor quote you out in every single post you made, in fact this is actually the first I called you out for that ridiculous thread you've made. You replied to my comment with 'only' when there are others here who arent looting anything even after 15-20+ runs. Your comment itself sparks another issue that is of no relevance to the comment I made along with others.

And FYI, vanities and auras are tough to loot even with the elixir itself. You're basically saying that you can loot 1 vanity/aura on guarantee in each and every run. If you don't know anything, i suggest you run with an elixir yourself first before commenting on what you don't know about. And why aren't you wearing all the rare vanity sets/auras that you're specifically mention that the drops are basically 'freebies'? Actions speak louder than words, google it.

- Living in a delusional state -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

@Cinco Pretty please?

Name:  Warlord Handaxes.png
Views: 529
Size:  145.5 KB

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

The best of the best looking vanities and auras literally being given away to everyone , no need to spend money on buying auras and vanities from store anymore

I mean no offense , but winter flurry was my favorite set , but seeing it so common I don’t feel like using it
    Flurry set was your favourite, and yet I don't see you owning one. If it is so common, don't wear it, no one is forcing you to join on the flurry set bandwagon.

And by 'best of the best looking vanities and auras literally being given away to everyone', I don't see 80% of the players using it in towns. Do you see 2-3 people wearing the brown heraldic/royal set? No. If only you ran the event yourself before giving false and yet another non-immaculate reply.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Flurry set was your favourite, and yet I don't see you owning one. If it is so common, don't wear it, no one is forcing you to join on the flurry set bandwagon.

And by 'best of the best looking vanities and auras literally being given away to everyone', I don't see 80% of the players using it in towns. Do you see 2-3 people wearing the brown heraldic/royal set? No. If only you ran the event yourself before giving false and yet another non-immaculate reply.
    No point in arguing with you , it's just a game , better play it like a game & stop getting too hyper plz !

The only reason I didn’t own a flurry set is coz I don’t believe in collecting non vanity collectibles as they are just a equipment which u can’t use while running maps

Sorry , no offense , tbh after second thought I think event is pretty decent , I myself made pretty good profit & really like the vanities , just expected them to be a bit more rarer , but it’s ok now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

No point in arguing with you , it's just a game , better play it like a game & stop getting too hyper plz !

The only reason I didn’t own a flurry set is coz I don’t believe in collecting non vanity collectibles as they are just a equipment which u can’t use while running maps

Sorry , no offense , tbh after second thought I think event is pretty decent , I myself made pretty good profit
    Says the one who started the unlogical argument, lmfao. Of course it’s just a game, so what triggered you when I said we’re only getting 1-2 vanities every 15-20+ runs? :-)

Next time learn to know first rather than be a keyboard warrior.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

As you said, gears lose their value. So every rare gear owned by collectors has lost its value now.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Says the one who started the unlogical argument, lmfao. Of course it’s just a game, so what triggered you when I said we’re only getting 1-2 vanities every 15-20+ runs? :-)

Next time learn to know first rather than be a keyboard warrior.
    Ye I am sorry I got a bit carried away but still I feel even 1-2 vanities even every 15-20 runs is quite a lot coz it literally floods the market as a lot of players are playing the event & then what’s the point of putting bound vanities in the vendor when everything can be purchased with gold for pretty cheap , ye ik there are other things that could be bought with tokens , but that’s kinda irrelevant coz it’s a vanity event & the other items are mostly bad gambles , not worth spending time on .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Ye I am sorry I got a bit carried away but still I feel even 1-2 vanities every 15-20 runs is quite a lot coz it literally floods the market as a lot of players are playing the event & then what’s the point of putting bound vanities in the vendor when everything can be purchased with gold for pretty cheap , ye ik there are other things that could be bought with tokens , but that’s kinda irrelevant coz it’s a vanity event & the other items are mostly bad gambles , not worth spending time on .
    It’s not a lot if the vanities that are dropped aren’t Brown Heraldic/Royal Sets/Auras. Those sets still have retained a somewhat valuable price even til now. The only vanities that the prices are or have already been crashed were only the ones that are commonly dropped (without elixir loots), so there’s really no harm here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Event runs are fun, unlocked crates are not overpriced as well. Overall i like it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Nice event. Alot of vanities that i like. I like the fact that i can play from my hc. Best event so far in 2023.

Can we please have a plat sale?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

+1 for plat sale please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

where is plat sale......
    and for dev, why making bound vanities armor helm if its too common to loot. lololol. better put a rare vanity to bound store.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Farmer elixirs loot feels weak

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Arrow future auras <3

Can they be added in week two of the event? What do you think?

I was thinking about the proc maul of olleraus aura, and the twin razzor, fortified glaive weapons. This boss's armor and his hammer.

Maul Of Ollerus Aura
    Name:  Screenshot_2023-05-26-14-39-50-157_com.google.android.youtube~2.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  58.2 KB

Twin daggers
    Name:  Screenshot_2023-05-26-14-40-33-888_com.google.android.youtube~2.jpg
Views: 518
Size:  28.1 KB

Boss armor and maul
    Name:  Arcane-Legends-Bottle-of-Nordr.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  1.27 MB

Sorry for the quality of the first images are from YouTube because I couldn't find its procs.

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Hercules For This Useful Post: