Thread: About kraken weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Question About kraken weapons

I was wondering if it is a good time now to buy a kraken weapon? (for rogue) Or is it better to wait for the prices to go down?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Maybe. Maybe not. If you have semi-permanent party in e-rahab and have decent GL it's definitely a good time to buy the gears now, you could make up for the costs.

For me, I got tired on gold farming, I sold everything except Kraken Daggers and Armor, so I can still run on events, I realized that farming and wasting a bunch of time to compensate for what I spent on those gears isn't productive nor worth it at all. I find it more interesting to farm new great things on new events, even if I gain little to none profit. I feel the satisfaction I obtained something whether costly or not. But you do you!

Just my thoughts!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

depends if you don’t get tired easily, gold farming throug rahab is too repetitive for me and expansion is coming soon as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bleuberry View Post
    depends if you don’t get tired easily, gold farming throug rahab is too repetitive for me and expansion is coming soon as well

Expansion is coming soon? All that was said is that it Could come by the end of the year, i wouldnt call that soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you don’t play the game regularly, time passes fast. But yeah my bad I’m clearly speaking based on my experience. For me though, year end isnt that long.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

While it was mentioned that the expansion was planned to occur before the year's end my guess would be this is not going to be the case since the 81 arc prices still haven't settled down and there is still not a reasonable gold sink in the game.

There are a lot more concerning things the devs should be and probably are focusing on doing first like phase 2 of the new vendor currencies. But again this is just a speculation who knows what could happen I sure would love a time machine so I could know what to hoard
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    While it was mentioned that the expansion was planned to occur before the year's end my guess would be this is not going to be the case since the 81 arc prices still haven't settled down and there is still not a reasonable gold sink in the game.

There are a lot more concerning things the devs should be and probably are focusing on doing first like phase 2 of the new vendor currencies. But again this is just a speculation who knows what could happen I sure would love a time machine so I could know what to hoard
    Good way to keep the interest! Although nobody wants a half baked Exp. and i also do not see it happening. Maybe we can get it by February, after a few more critical events.

Arcane dungeon will come first, probably Halloween time. All that is really needed is Fair Kraken Item Drops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Good way to keep the interest! Although nobody wants a half baked Exp. and i also do not see it happening. Maybe we can get it by February, after a few more critical events.

Arcane dungeon will come first, probably Halloween time. All that is really needed is Fair Kraken Item Drops.
    What exactly do you mean by fair Kraken drops? like rare drops from events rather than just from chests? I've been wanting that for a long time but it seems like new equipment is always locked behind a paywall or from overpriced unlocked crates that have an abysmal drop rate lol.
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.