Thread: Help with skills/stats?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help with skills/stats?

Are there specific skills I should avoid leveling up as as Engineer, or shouldn't? Also what stats should I upgrade for an Engineer?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

There are several helpful threads on these boards that will answer your questions. In short, only raise INTELLIGENCE ever. And it is fairly well accepted by most (but not all) that Force Shield is only helpful for the mana regen, Protection is nearly useless, Sonic Boom does far too little damage and takes far too long to regen. And there are 8 skills besides those and a total of 8 slots to use skills, so those 8 are the ones you probably want.

Other notes - some people find Suppression immensely useful in certain situations, but there are definitely situations in which you should not use it. It is widely agreed that you should train Pain, but only 1 point in it is sufficient. And Revive is an essential skill, but 1 point in it is also sufficient.

All these suggestions are from a PvE viewpoint only.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by e5c4p3artist View Post
    There are several helpful threads on these boards that will answer your questions. In short, only raise INTELLIGENCE ever. And it is fairly well accepted by most (but not all) that Force Shield is only helpful for the mana regen, Protection is nearly useless, Sonic Boom does far too little damage and takes far too long to regen. And there are 8 skills besides those and a total of 8 slots to use skills, so those 8 are the ones you probably want.

Other notes - some people find Suppression immensely useful in certain situations, but there are definitely situations in which you should not use it. It is widely agreed that you should train Pain, but only 1 point in it is sufficient. And Revive is an essential skill, but 1 point in it is also sufficient.

All these suggestions are from a PvE viewpoint only.
    Thank you for the help, I actually forgot to check before I posted. New to forums here lol.
    I'm Thrrash on all Legends games.