Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: More bound Vendor vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lim Weibin View Post
    Any claims that these people used bots? I have gotten myself 4-5 sets without even needing the use of bots. Seems very controversial how you picture those who have gotten it to be 100% players who used bots to spam click them. Of course, there are people who are & aren't willing to pay 150m for a 400-plat vanity set. I have sold 3 sets for over 100m+ within the first day of store sale. Another point of yours proven wrong, yet again without any proper research done.

Another false claim yet done without any proper look through?

No one wants their vanity sets to be devalued even in generalization. There are far greater issues pertaining to them when it is being added from store-purchased items into token vendors just for the sake of having it as a 'bound' version. If you're saying this should be the point of the case, why not include auras starting from the next goblin event and so on and forth? Doesn't seem like it's any issue right? Or even better, do that for all future events. Seems that shouldn't be any issue at all since you see us/plat users to be 'greedy' and see such bound versions to be a non-deciding factor.

FYI, no one was begging sts to release those vanity sets, those were called 'suggestions' and not a 'begging' nor a 'desperate' comment. Don't you already have some common sense knowing that these sets would soon or rather later be released into their vanity versions since almost other items in the game have already been converted?

How ironic but maybe do more research before commenting, but of course it's just my 2 cents as well.

Doesn’t take an extensive amount of research to know there’s players abusing the use of auto clickers in the store, and i never claimed 100% of people who manage to buy these sets do use bots, just the majority of the ones reselling multiple sets which to any player that isn’t using a bot or auto clicker would seemingly be impossible against the many who are.

As for the architect vanity, if i recall correctly there was a past event (Al Birthday or Forgotten Vanity) that did include bound architect weapon vanities. Since these vanities exist as bound vanity and store purchased vanity, i’m still technically correct on this claim.

I’ll bring another vanity into this topic as an example, Sunday Best vanity Set. During the Easter Egg Hunt Event there was the Sunday’s Best vanity that was available both bound and tradable. Sts has made multiple bound vanities that were also included in lockeds as tradable (which also requires platinum) and that has never impacted the tradable vanities negatively.

You’re free to look through many of those “Suggestions”, and i’m sure you’ll find the never ending “Suggestion” asking for the return of crier and heraldic sets merely because they were too expensive and too rare for any average player to acquire. Call it what you want, but i don’t see the difference when people want the most expensive items without having to get it the same way everyone else has.

This is supposed to be an event that allows these players to do exactly that, yet now are having to race against people using auto clickers and bots. Any sensible person would agree that in order for everyone to fairly get a chance is to add a bound version or to have no quantity limit per sale. This can also be established with any future store-purchasable vanity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Correction. Architect sets were ONLY limited in store for 400 plat, was never in the vendor.

You can fact check this in the actual preview that explicitly states which vanities are in the vendor, are lootable, are lootable with an elixir, and are in store.

Architect sets are very rare as people didn't pay attention to them as much as the yellow founder sets, Helish sets.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Referring to this one.

Name:  IMG_0021.jpeg
Views: 190
Size:  73.8 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    Doesn’t take an extensive amount of research to know there’s players abusing the use of auto clickers in the store, and i never claimed 100% of people who manage to buy these sets do use bots, just the majority of the ones reselling multiple sets which to any player that isn’t using a bot or auto clicker would seemingly be impossible against the many who are.

As for the architect vanity, if i recall correctly there was a past event (Al Birthday or Forgotten Vanity) that did include bound architect weapon vanities. Since these vanities exist as bound vanity and store purchased vanity, i’m still technically correct on this claim.

I’ll bring another vanity into this topic as an example, Sunday Best vanity Set. During the Easter Egg Hunt Event there was the Sunday’s Best vanity that was available both bound and tradable. Sts has made multiple bound vanities that were also included in lockeds as tradable (which also requires platinum) and that has never impacted the tradable vanities negatively.

You’re free to look through many of those “Suggestions”, and i’m sure you’ll find the never ending “Suggestion” asking for the return of crier and heraldic sets merely because they were too expensive and too rare for any average player to acquire. Call it what you want, but i don’t see the difference when people want the most expensive items without having to get it the same way everyone else has.

This is supposed to be an event that allows these players to do exactly that, yet now are having to race against people using auto clickers and bots. Any sensible person would agree that in order for everyone to fairly get a chance is to add a bound version or to have no quantity limit per sale. This can also be established with any future store-purchasable vanity.
    Each and every game would indefinitely have an x amount of players abusing the system by using bots, still, it doesn't mean that the majority of those who have/had managed to get it are part of that group. You just need a fast finger to spam, and even with the x amount of auto clickers in-game, they can only get 1 set per batch since the system has a 5s built-in cooldown buying system. It's hilarious how you jumped to a conclusion assuming those who could buy fast are players who used bots.

As for the reference to previous vanities being included in the store as bounded, doesn't equate it to having all future forgotten events to replicate the exact same event structure in terms of store sales & bounded items. There could be different changes to each year's forgotten event.

I have never seen constant threads filled with 'endless suggestions to return crier/heraldic sets', it's only during the call of suggestions nearing the actual date of the event itself. No doubt those sets are expensive, but players themselves don't solely get to dictate what returns and what does not in each year's event, the devs also play a part in considering those when players suggest that. I have repeated what I said earlier that since the majority of the armors/helms have already been converted to vanities, it should or even would give you a rough idea of what future vanities will be released in future events.

This is supposed to be an event that allows these players to do exactly that, yet now are having to race against people using auto clickers and bots. Any sensible person would agree that in order for everyone to fairly get a chance to add a bound version or to have no quantity limit per sale. This can also be established with any future store-purchasable vanity.
    There isn't any race against auto bots here, should there be even one that's happening, it's only plat users against them. You don't speak on behalf of what you referred to as 'any sensible person would agree...' nor do I. Who are those people that you have referred to as who have said these? There is no distinctive argument here. It's all opinions and not facts.

- Living in a delusional state -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

There isn't any race against auto bots here, should there be even one that's happening, it's only plat users against them. You don't speak on behalf of what you referred to as 'any sensible person would agree...' nor do I. Who are those people that you have referred to as who have said these? There is no distinctive argument here. It's all opinions and not facts.
    Even if auto clickers are not used, there's an inherent flaw with limited sales, people living in US texas from where the company in based will have better latency to the server than someone living in asia.

Why not let people have bound versions, it actually affects good looking vanities value in positive way, look at Jupiter, Blackblade. Constant use of vanity will only increase its demand, That's where the tradable version will come into play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ssbake View Post
    Even if auto clickers are not used, there's an inherent flaw with limited sales, people living in US texas from where the company in based will have better latency to the server than someone living in asia.

Why not let people have bound versions, it actually affects good looking vanities value in positive way, look at Jupiter, Blackblade. Constant use of vanity will only increase its demand, That's where the tradable version will come into play.
    False assumption, I live in Asia and I could still get an x amount of sets from the store sales.

Constant use of vanities does not increase its demand if it is inherently available and easily accessible to get it through the token vendor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Each and every game would indefinitely have an x amount of players abusing the system by using bots, still, it doesn't mean that the majority of those who have/had managed to get it are part of that group. You just need a fast finger to spam, and even with the x amount of auto clickers in-game, they can only get 1 set per batch since the system has a 5s built-in cooldown buying system. It's hilarious how you jumped to a conclusion assuming those who could buy fast are players who used bots.

As for the reference to previous vanities being included in the store as bounded, doesn't equate it to having all future forgotten events to replicate the exact same event structure in terms of store sales & bounded items. There could be different changes to each year's forgotten event.

I have never seen constant threads filled with 'endless suggestions to return crier/heraldic sets', it's only during the call of suggestions nearing the actual date of the event itself. No doubt those sets are expensive, but players themselves don't solely get to dictate what returns and what does not in each year's event, the devs also play a part in considering those when players suggest that. I have repeated what I said earlier that since the majority of the armors/helms have already been converted to vanities, it should or even would give you a rough idea of what future vanities will be released in future events.

Great so you’re finally acknowledging that there are players who abuse bots. There are 10 sets on sale every 4 hours, if there are even 5 players using auto clickers, (Which is generously low considering how many cheaters have been banned in this game’s history for using macros and bots), what are the chances you’re getting a set during multiple sales consecutively when there’s dozens of people spamming the same button as you? Keep in mind the Crier set has sold out within 1 second of them being up for sale each restock. You don’t call that a race?

Every time there’s something nice in the store there’s always the same complaint, and i’ve suggested the solutions for these complaints. The only people it will effect are the ones taking advantage and abusing bots in the store. Of course i can’t talk on behalf of all the people who felt it wasn’t outrageous a 400 platinum vanity was being sold for 100m+, i don’t see the point in arguing about a greedy person’s logic or motive.

The point is, removing the 10 set limit in store will give more of the community a chance to buy the vanity they like, instead of having to deal with all the Lim Weibins who are “legitimately” spam buying the store out completely, or they can include bound sets for tokens/platinum. Sts still makes more profit either way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

False assumption, I live in Asia and I could still get an x amount of sets from the store sales.

Constant use of vanities does not increase its demand if it is inherently available and easily accessible to get it through the token vendor.
    Can we see what kind of ping you get generally in Aisa?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Great so you’re finally acknowledging that there are players who abuse bots. There are 10 sets on sale every 4 hours, if there are even 5 players using auto clickers, (Which is generously low considering how many cheaters have been banned in this game’s history for using macros and bots), what are the chances you’re getting a set during multiple sales consecutively when there’s dozens of people spamming the same button as you? Keep in mind the Crier set has sold out within 1 second of them being up for sale each restock. You don’t call that a race?

Every time there’s something nice in the store there’s always the same complaint, and i’ve suggested the solutions for these complaints. The only people it will effect are the ones taking advantage and abusing bots in the store. Of course i can’t talk on behalf of all the people who felt it wasn’t outrageous a 400 platinum vanity was being sold for 100m+, i don’t see the point in arguing about a greedy person’s logic or motive.

The point is, removing the 10 set limit in store will give more of the community a chance to buy the vanity they like, instead of having to deal with all the Lim Weibins who are “legitimately” spam buying the store out completely, or they can include bound sets for tokens/platinum. Sts still makes more profit either way.
    It's a fact, there's no need for any acknowledgment, and you're the one who should know best for it. Crier sets obviously would no doubt sell out within 0.1s just like how necro aura was back then. If you had plats yourself, wouldn't you have done the exact same thing? That's what I thought.

No one is forcing anyone to pay up to 100m+ for a 400 plat vanity set. Everyone has their own choices and can choose whether to spend that amount or not, why are you so obsessed with how many should or not spend as how they like? Similarly, why would people still choose to pay millions & billions for auras such as skyborn / jupiter e.g.? Same logic.

No one has ever wanted to suggest making more quantities for store sales except for you and probably a minority of others. Should that ever happen, this game shouldn't even co-exist into making a profit for their company. Take the previous rusk event for example, because of how the vandanium vanity sets & force aura had unlimited quantities, prices for it are only worth 50m+ and 20m+ for the aura right now. If this happens to future store sales, do you think players would still spend on plat and buy it? No. Since prices will skyrocket down that makes those items devalued, and what does sts gain from doing this? Absolutely nothing. This is purely a marketing strategy else this game would be dying.

You're probably either one of those who couldn't afford the vanity sets for over 100m+ at that time or couldn't get to buy it on time. Typical mindsets coming from people like you, not surprised though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Can we see what kind of ping you get generally in Aisa?
    I get 250-300+ ping. If you still can't get it even with a better ping than mine, then it's pretty obvious you're slow at spamming it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lim Weibin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

It's a fact, there's no need for any acknowledgment, and you're the one who should know best for it. Crier sets obviously would no doubt sell out within 0.1s just like how necro aura was back then. If you had plats yourself, wouldn't you have done the exact same thing? That's what I thought.

No one is forcing anyone to pay up to 100m+ for a 400 plat vanity set. Everyone has their own choices and can choose whether to spend that amount or not, why are you so obsessed with how many should or not spend as how they like? Similarly, why would people still choose to pay millions & billions for auras such as skyborn / jupiter e.g.? Same logic.

No one has ever wanted to suggest making more quantities for store sales except for you and probably a minority of others. Should that ever happen, this game shouldn't even co-exist into making a profit for their company. You're probably either one of those who couldn't afford the vanity sets for over 100m+ at that time or couldn't get to buy it on time. Typical mindsets coming from people like you, not surprised though.

It seems like you’re the one obsessed with the prices considering you stated that’s what would be the main problem with the outcome of implementing more sets and bound sets. Again you’re comparing vanity that has been price manipulated more frequently to the crier set, but i’m not here to complain about prices, i can afford what i want.

You’re correct, the business mindset i’m sharing with you should be simple enough for you to understand, more sets available equates to more platinum purchases during these 48 hour vanity sales.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I get 250-300+ ping. If you still can't get it even with a better ping than mine, then it's pretty obvious you're slow at spamming it.
    I average 30-40 ping and tested out buying one of the restocks after hearing the complaints of it selling out instantly, close to impossible. Yet you bought 5 sets with 300 ping in Asia. Are you using any special techniques or you are the fastest clicker in all of Asia?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

I average 30-40 ping and tested out buying one of the restocks after hearing the complaints of it selling out instantly, close to impossible. Yet you bought 5 sets with 300 ping in Asia. Are you using any special techniques or you are the fastest clicker in all of Asia?
    Or certain people are just slow.

I'm from Asia with an average ping of 350. Was able to purchase previous high-demanding sets from past forgotten events. It's worth to consider another hundred other individuals are doing the same thing staring at the timer.

Obviously Sts would definitely gain more plat revenue if it were offered in unlimited quantities. And yet they continue to produce them in limited quantities 99% of the time a limited vanity comes in to store. That should implicitly tell you that they care about "rareness" of what they offer.

It's not like they'll gain any substantial loses from not doing so, its not the end of their world as they casually release aura's on every event nowadays. They're doing financially better than they were years ago, evidently from the amount of players wanting plat sales every now and then.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Spam faster, else google youtube videos. That should help you.

It's incredibly an honor to be called & assumed as the fastest clicker here in Asia though, thanks. :-)

Seems like our Olaf is slow here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

It seems like you’re the one obsessed with the prices considering you stated that’s what would be the main problem with the outcome of implementing more sets and bound sets. Again you’re comparing vanity that has been price manipulated more frequently to the crier set, but i’m not here to complain about prices, i can afford what i want.

You’re correct, the business mindset i’m sharing with you should be simple enough for you to understand, more sets available equates to more platinum purchases during these 48 hour vanity sales.
    I'm not obsessed with the prices of those vanity sets since I've got multiple offers of 100m+ during the first day of store sale (keep in mind that I had no auto set for 80-100m+ even before that), in fact, I made over 300m+ just from selling those sets. Even if they were priced for 60m+, I would still gain over 250m+ of profit from selling them. References to (link).

What's there to be obsessed over other than being able to click fast which is something 95% of the plat users seem to be doing to get it? You're not someone special that sts would reserve a vanity set for you to purchase. Quit being delusional.

And not to mention, more sets with limited quantities = higher and faster demands for users to purchase them. Did you really expect the sales to be sold out after a prolonged 0.2 - 0.3s? I guessed so, coming from someone who thinks that he deserves a set or more after failing to get them because of the reason of 'auto clickers/bots'. Oh please, then what does that make me? A superhuman? Lmao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I'm not obsessed with the prices of those vanity sets since I've got multiple offers of 100m+ during the first day of store sale (keep in mind that I had no auto set for 100m+ even before that), in fact, I made over 300m+ just from selling those sets. Even if they were priced for 60m+, I would still gain over 250m+ of profit from selling them. What's there to be obsessed over other than being able to click fast which is something 95% of the plat users seem to be doing to get it? You're not someone special that sts would reserve a vanity set for you to purchase. Quit being delusional.

And not to mention, more sets with limited quantities = higher and faster demands for users to purchase them. Did you really expect the sale to be sold out after a prolonged 0.2s? I guessed so coming from someone who thinks that he deserves a set or more after failing to get them because of 'auto clickers/bots'. Oh please, then what does that make myself? A superhuman? Lmao.

Stopped reading after the 300+ ping, hard to imagine someone with 300+ ping managing to buy anything in store when there’s dozens of players with faster internet speeds also spamming. I won’t make any accusations but it speaks for itself. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Stopped reading after the 300+ ping, hard to imagine someone with 300+ ping managing to buy anything in store when there’s dozens of players with faster internet speeds also spamming. I won’t make any accusations but it speaks for itself. Lol
    Seems like someone got real salty after losing to a 300+ ping player.

Yeah, just proved that you don't have a natural talent for spamming even in general, that's sad though lol. Just stick to purchasing house slots like how you've been complaining every now and then in your previous threads, since that's probably the only plat item you're able to afford with no timer set for that xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I'm from Asia with an average ping of 350. Was able to purchase previous high-demanding sets from past forgotten events. It's worth to consider another hundred other individuals are doing the same thing staring at the timer.

Obviously Sts would definitely gain more plat revenue if it were offered in unlimited quantities. And yet they continue to produce them in limited quantities 99% of the time a limited vanity comes in to store. That should implicitly tell you that they care about "rareness" of what they offer.

It's not like they'll gain any substantial loses from not doing so, its not the end of their world as they casually release aura's on every event nowadays. They're doing financially better than they were years ago, evidently from the amount of players wanting plat sales every now and then.

I’m sure they care about the rarity, that’s why the released crier and heraldic sets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Seems like someone got real salty after losing to a 300+ ping player.

Yeah, just proved that you don't have a natural talent for spamming even in general, that's sad though lol.
    You surely beat me, congratulations on that 100m, we’re all proud of you kid lmao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

You surely beat me, congratulations on that 100m, we’re all proud of you kid lmao.
    Thank you! Sorry, you couldn't even afford 1 set, better luck next time! <3

Also correction, it's 300m* :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

I’m sure they care about the rarity, that’s why the released crier and heraldic sets.
    If you're being upset about the release of these sets in vanity form, then quite understandable.

However it doesn't change the fact that the format of these sales are always in limited quantities (99% of the time its 10 per 4hrs for 2days). Been happening for the last 2yrs or so. That should interpret that they actually care about the rarity (for vanities bought for plat atleast).