Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: More bound Vendor vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default More bound Vendor vanities

Addition of Crier, green hera, brown hera, tabard and upcoming black hera for bound version.

As implemented for legendary blackblade architect, etc and other many vanities before.

Optional - Vanities like orcish battleaxe, and other droppable vanities as well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ssbake For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ssbake View Post
    Addition of Crier, green hera, brown hera, tabard and upcoming black hera for bound version.
    Then it destroys the purpose of having those sets as a limited time store sale. And I’m pretty sure the vast majority if not wouldn’t want to see those sets become so common like how flurry is.

For other vanities, +1, just not those -1.

- Living in a delusional state -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lim Weibin View Post
    Then it destroys the purpose of having those sets as a limited time store sale. And I’m pretty sure the vast majority if not wouldn’t want to see those sets become so common like how flurry is.

For other vanities, +1, just not those -1.
    It has been done for every forgotten, and i thought the point of re-releasing these as vanities was to make them accessible for new players?

also bound versions , not tradable versions.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ssbake For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    194 Posts

-1 store vanities should stay store vanities

I also like what they did by having some vanities be only lootable. Makes farming them more worth it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Ludicrous 'Idea'. Instead of trying to get free platinum purchases i suggest sts move on and work on Goblin or whatever they are already working on.

The event has served its purpose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

It has been done for every forgotten, and i thought the point of re-releasing these as vanities was to make them accessible for new players?

There's a difference between re-releasing vanities to new players for plats and basically giving them out for free to farm for a 'bound version'. Doesn't matter if it's bounded or not, then everyone wouldn't see the point of buying it using plats since running 1-2 hours can easily get me 2-3+ sets of it. And if you want to point out that those sets would be 'bounded' and not tradeable, players still wouldn't even pay a single cent to buy those using plats since by the time the event ends, 90% of the community would have already have 1 or more sets bought by tokens.

It's the same reference to saying they should make the 1.7k store sale auras farmable for an x amount of tokens for a 'bounded' version. This suggestion itself is ridiculous.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lim Weibin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

There's a difference between re-releasing vanities to new players for plats and basically giving them out for free to farm for a 'bound version'. Doesn't matter if it's bounded or not, then everyone wouldn't see the point of buying it using plats since running 1-2 hours can easily get me 2-3+ sets of it. And if you want to point out that those sets would be 'bounded' and not tradeable, players still wouldn't even pay a single cent to buy those using plats since by the time the event ends, 90% of the community would have already have 1 or more sets bought by tokens.

It's the same reference to saying they should make the 1.7k store sale auras farmable for an x amount of tokens for a 'bounded' version. This suggestion itself is ridiculous.
    It has been done, every forgotten, i don't know what's different this time, As for rarity and exclusivity , if you really cared these should've never been vanities.

just seems to me you're gatekeeping these vanities because you spent alot of money buying and selling them. Which is literally "Giving them out" just because you bought plat.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ssbake For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

It has been done, every forgotten, i don't know what's different this time, As for rarity and exclusivity , if you really cared these should've never been vanities.

just seems to me you're gatekeeping these vanities because you spent alot of money buying and selling them. Which is literally "Giving them out" just because you bought plat.
    When has this been done before?

As usual for every forgotten vanity there are limited store sale vanities that are never part of the vendor nor loot table.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Since when was it done for every forgotten event? I don't gatekeep these vanities, I sold roughly about 5-6 sets of them and made a huge profit out of it. Seems like instead, you're the one who couldn't get to buy/purchase those vanities during the store sale and wishes to devalue their prices. And by what you referred to as 'giving it out', I'm selling or what you would rather call it 'giving it out' by the use of purchasing it through plats and not through the token vendor. Please revise through what I said earlier.

Also, I have been told about your ign. Aren't you a mercher in game? Quit trying to bring up such ridiculous and senseless suggestions that would only make you spiral downward even more. In case you haven't noticed, you're up against 5-1 votes in here, use some logical EQ.

As for rarity and exclusivity , if you really cared these should've never been vanities.
    Oh? Seems like you don't recall the purpose of having a forgotten event. I'll attach it below in case you've missed it:

Event Info:
    This event is about gear we "forgot" to turn into a vanity.
    It's NOT about bringing back old vanities.
    Any suggestion to bring back an old vanity will be ignored.
    If someone suggests an old vanity, you don't need to argue with them
    ('cause we aren't going to do it - and I'll delete the post if/when I have time)
    References from (link). - Cinco

Your non-argumentative comments are pretty hilarious since they're commented with no contexts.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lim Weibin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Theres no such accessible for new player. If someone want it then just go grind event. Theres alot vanity that everyone can loot yep its common but still cool love it. If dont have gold theres option can make gold by sell farmer elix it sold fast af rn

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

17.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,447 Posts

Forgotten Vanity is for non-vanity items to become vanities.

Store-purchased and leaderboard vanities won't ever be rereleased.

-ALS

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    When has this been done before?

As usual for every forgotten vanity there are limited store sale vanities that are never part of the vendor nor loot table.

it was done for legendary blackblade which was available for slugs in 2021 , and tradable version for limited sale on plat, was done for architect blade vanity which was sold for 400 plat and was available for slugs in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post

-ALS
    I'm not asking for vanities to be returned, just bound token versions of drops and some plat sale vanities as done for legendary blackblade and architect blade.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

it was done for legendary blackblade which was available for slugs in 2021 , and tradable version for limited sale on plat, was done for architect blade vanity which was sold for 400 plat and was available for slugs in 2022
    No they weren't.

Legendary blackblade was a rare drop and available for bound tokens but was not part of the limited store sale.

Architect blade sets were not from the vendor nor loot drops. They come as a 3/3 helm armor weapon vanity set for 400 plat in store.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    No they weren't.

Legendary blackblade was a rare drop and available for bound tokens but was not part of the limited store sale.

Architect blade sets were not from the vendor nor loot drops. They come as a 3/3 helm armor weapon vanity set for 400 plat in store.

It seems i was incorrect about blackblade, since i cannot find a screenshot of plat purchase option, but architect was definitely an available weapon for tokens as well as plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post

-ALS
    Interesting. The original sets of crier, heraldic, forerunner etc were all store released when they first came out. Yet they were rereleased now. Kinda funny how this only applies when they come out as vanities in store and not as the original armor sets.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Warriorknown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Very interesting. So what I gather is the original store releases of crier, heraldic, and forerunners are able to be rereleased simply because they were armor sets. Now, the rereleased vanity versions of these same gears cannot be rereleased simply because they are vanities.
    If we truly wanted to make the majority happy then put up bound versions in the vendor so we can all enjoy the vanities. Of course, this won’t happen since we were never really interested in making the majority happy, but instead wanted a quick profit.

I understand it’s a business. I have nothing but love for this game. I’m just pointing out the logic behind the decisions.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Warriorknown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

I believe that 'the majority' would be the whole meaning of the opposition. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

I believe that 'the majority' would be the whole meaning of the opposition. Just my 2 cents.
    The majority of people who got the limited vanities use bots, otherwise nobody would pay 150m gold for a set that costed 400 platinum. They could increase the amount in store or simply not have a quantity limit at all that way anyone willing to buy can do so within the 48 hour sale.

Not that it already hasn’t been mentioned but the architect set was a limited store-purchased vanity that was also available as bound vanity, i don’t see why they can’t do the same to the rest.

It seems like a lot of people don’t want their sets to become devalued or common by adding these bound sets, yet had no issues when they were begging sts to rerelease these vanity sets, knowing the same thing will happen to the existing original sets. Seems a bit greedy and hypocritical but that’s just my 2 cents.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    The majority of people who got the limited vanities use bots, otherwise nobody would pay 150m gold for a set that costed 400 platinum. They could increase the amount in store or simply not have a quantity limit at all that way anyone willing to buy can do so within the 48 hour sale.

Not that it already hasn’t been mentioned but the architect set was a limited store-purchased vanity that was also available as bound vanity, i don’t see why they can’t do the same to the rest.

It seems like a lot of people don’t want their sets to become devalued or common by adding these bound sets, yet had no issues when they were begging sts to rerelease these vanity sets, knowing the same thing will happen to the existing original sets. Seems a bit greedy and hypocritical but that’s just my 2 cents.
    Any claims that these people used bots? I have gotten myself 4-5 sets without even needing the use of bots. Seems very controversial how you picture those who have gotten it to be 100% players who used bots to spam click them. Of course, there are people who are & aren't willing to pay 150m for a 400-plat vanity set. I have sold 3 sets for over 100m+ within the first day of store sale. Another point of yours proven wrong, yet again without any proper research done.

Another false claim yet done without any proper look through?

No one wants their vanity sets to be devalued even in generalization. There are far greater issues pertaining to them when it is being added from store-purchased items into token vendors just for the sake of having it as a 'bound' version. If you're saying this should be the point of the case, why not include auras starting from the next goblin event and so on and forth? Doesn't seem like it's any issue right? Or even better, do that for all future events. Seems that shouldn't be any issue at all since you see us/plat users to be 'greedy' and see such bound versions to be a non-deciding factor.

FYI, no one was begging sts to release those vanity sets, those were called 'suggestions' and not a 'begging' nor a 'desperate' comment. Don't you already have some common sense knowing that these sets would soon or rather later be released into their vanity versions since almost other items in the game have already been converted?

How ironic but maybe do more research before commenting, but of course it's just my 2 cents as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Correction. Architect sets were ONLY limited in store for 400 plat, was never in the vendor.

You can fact check this in the actual preview that explicitly states which vanities are in the vendor, are lootable, are lootable with an elixir, and are in store.

Architect sets are very rare as people didn't pay attention to them as much as the yellow founder sets, Helish sets.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post: