Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: More bound Vendor vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lim Weibin View Post
    Thank you! Sorry, you couldn't even afford 1 set, better luck next time!

Hey correction, its 300m* :-)
    Wiping my tears on yeti vanity, world champion button spammer with mcdonalds wifi speed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    Wiping my tears on yeti vanity, world champion button button spammer with mcdonalds wifi speed
    Hey hey, don't insult McDonalds now. You're a snowman, what makes you think you could look down on a clown?

- Living in a delusional state -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    If you're being upset about the release of these sets in vanity form, then quite understandable.

However it doesn't change the fact that the format of these sales are always in limited quantities (99% of the time its 10 per 4hrs for 2days). Been happening for the last 2yrs or so. That should interpret that they actually care about the rarity (for vanities bought for plat atleast).

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    To a certain extent sure, but they also sell vanities for platinum without any limit and they do well too. I’m not upset about that, but it’s fun to expose cheaters.

Also don’t quite want to get into them “caring” for vanity when they’ve pick and chosen what vanity to put in stores for different prices and which sets to put in the map drops or vendors based on mainly the poll threads. The most popular ones were put into store or obtainable via boss drops using forgotten elixirs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

I’m sure they care about the rarity, that’s why the released crier and heraldic sets.
    And I'm sure you cared a lot about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

To a certain extent sure, but they also sell vanities for platinum without any limit and they do well too. I’m not upset about that, but it’s fun to expose cheaters
    U referring to the 25-100 plat vanities that are always in store the last 5-8yrs ago? Probably because those are obviously not limited vanities.

If you're reffering to Vanadium sets then thats part of the 1% that they do decide to release vanities in unlimited quanitities for a certain timeframe.

As for cheaters, they're inevitable but asking to make them unlimited/bound form is just ridiculous. The end does not justify the means for this one, as it'd ruin such a desirable and exclusive vanity to becoming every 2nd person owning one. Non-utilitarian.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

U referring to the 25-100 plat vanities that are always in store the last 5-8yrs ago? Probably because those are obviously not limited vanities.

If you're reffering to Vanadium sets then thats part of the 1% that they do decide to release vanities in unlimited quanitities for a certain timeframe.

As for cheaters, they're inevitable but asking to make them unlimited/bound form is just ridiculous. The end does not justify the means for this one, as it'd ruin such a desirable and exclusive vanity to becoming every 2nd person owning one. Non-utilitarian.

Yes the Vanadium sets are a good example.

I don’t see it as ridiculous considering the situation, “exclusive and desirable” is subjective and any rarity these sets had has been ruined already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Yes the Vanadium sets are a good example.

I don’t see it as ridiculous considering the situation, “exclusive and desirable” is subjective and any rarity these sets had has been ruined already.
    Well I think I've answered alrdy why despite they would've been earning more if it were unlimited, they 99% not do this.

When I say exclusive and desirable, I'm using it as an objective statement - because It's definitely evident that the general consensus finds these limited og sets extraordinary. The fact that the majority of these sets were sold for 9 figures (myself being part of purchasing them for gold) furthermore proves it's exclusivity/desirability.

The fact that they're such a hot topic makes them even more desirable. If anything, this thread and others just gives it more publicity to rise in value.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Well I think I've answered alrdy why despite they would've been earning more if it were unlimited, they 99% not do this.

When I say exclusive and desirable, I'm using it as an objective statement - because It's definitely evident that the general consensus finds these limited og sets extraordinary. The fact that the majority of these sets were sold for 9 figures (myself being part of purchasing them for gold) furthermore proves it's exclusivity/desirability.

The fact that they're such a hot topic makes them even more desirable. If anything, this thread and others just gives it more publicity to rise in value.

The point is the Vanadium set sale had 0 controversies, 0 issues, which is another reason why they should start doing more in a similar manner.

As for these sets, talking about them won’t do much unless the devs decide to make any changes, not to mention the cost for these sets currently are just below 90m-100m at most, i won’t make any predictions but looking back at every store sale in the passed few months you can notice a drop in prices for almost every store-purchased vanity. (Not including vanity from years ago)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

The point is the Vanadium set sale had 0 controversies, 0 issues, which is another reason why they should start doing more in a similar manner.

As for these sets, talking about them won’t do much unless the devs decide to make any changes, not to mention the cost for these sets currently are just below 90m-100m at most, i won’t make any predictions but looking back at every store sale in the passed few months you can notice a drop in prices for almost every store-purchased vanity. (Not including vanity from years ago)
    They can't please everyone in a limited sale, thats given. Because the ones to talk are the ones who didn't get.

They really care about their rareness, because the fact that 99% of the time they're following the same format of 120 in quantity for a limited sale.

On a side note, another probable cause they are offered in limited quanities 99% of the time is for players to not deplete their platinum right away, to increase the distribution of plat expenditures for future events.

It's not like players have unlimited money that they can just buy platinum as they ran out.

A secondary consequence would be players ultimately stop buying other platinum driven consumables (Elite gems, keys, future store sales) because there was a better plat to gold conversion option. These would result for these consumbales to skyrocket.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

They can't please everyone in a limited sale, thats given. Because the ones to talk are the ones who didn't get.

They really care about their rareness, because the fact that 99% of the time they're following the same format of 120 in quantity for a limited sale.

On a side note, another probable cause they are offered in limited quanities 99% of the time is for players to not deplete their platinum right away, to increase the distribution of plat expenditures for future events.

It's not like players have unlimited money that they can just buy platinum as they ran out.

A secondary consequence would be players ultimately stop buying other platinum driven consumables (Elite gems, keys, future store sales) because there was a better plat to gold conversion option. These would result for these consumbales to skyrocket.

I don’t see why Sts would care if a player decides when to spend platinum, more so that the player actually wants to spend as much as possible. Just like those npc sets that barely sold in the store the same time Crier set was in store, they were the same price yet now they’re much more rare than crier vanity. Also don’t forget the 48 hour time limit during these sales, that’s enough to maintain any “rarity” these store purchased sets will have.

The issue i’m referring to is there’s a large amount of people who would have bought a set and were not able to due to the 10 set limit that’s instantly bought out. Raises the question, why would someone bother to buy platinum on a sale that’s been ridden by bots?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

I don’t see why Sts would care if a player decides when to spend platinum, more so that the player actually wants to spend as much as possible. Just like those npc sets that barely sold in the store the same time Crier set was in store, they were the same price yet now they’re much more rare than crier vanity. Also don’t forget the 48 hour time limit during these sales, that’s enough to maintain any “rarity” these store purchased sets will have.

The issue i’m referring to is there’s a large amount of people who would have bought a set and were not able to due to the 10 set limit that’s instantly bought out. Rises the question, why would someone bother to buy platinum on a sale that’s been ridden by bots?
    Thats always an issue every limited sale.

It's a limited sale for a reason. The fact that it's limited makes people want it more? It's tradable, so those who were too slow can buy it with gold? Thats what 99% of the people are doing. Just check all the "Buy Crier" threads, a handful don't mind to pay upto 100m.

They would def earn more plat revenue if it was unlimited, but they've been doing it this way, 99% of the time, for the past 2-3yrs since aura's came. So there's definitely a reason why they're turning a blind eye as this isn't the first, second nor the third time a thread like this had popped up tackling about they were too slow to obtain one. With no response from devs, simply they don't care and are sticking with a maximum amount.

Furthermore, everything happening have different circumstances. It's either limited, or unlimited. Just like how certain lbs are bound, or tradable. How certain events are accumulation events, or highest-score events. You really can't please everyone by having both worlds happen simultaneously.

Oh also, if you think little to no one would bother to purchase platinum during a sale bcuz of "bots" you're definitely wrong. Infact I repeat, they're doing financially better with these clever additions of plat bought items, weekly systems that we've been having so much plat sales since last year because people are asking for it. Fact check this yourself with the vast amount of people making threads, making comments regarding when the next plat sale would occur. Hence, it's small enough of an issue for them to detect through their radar and do smth abt it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

The issue i’m referring to is there’s a large amount of people who would have bought a set and were not able to due to the 10 set limit that’s instantly bought out. Raises the question, why would someone bother to buy platinum on a sale that’s been ridden by bots?
    And here we go again. At this point you might as well just make a delusional assumption for yourself that 99% of those who have gotten the set from the store sales are players who uses auto bots. Keep on being salty about it since you couldn’t for a fact get a set for yourself and wants to throw a pity party for yourself over and over again.

It doesn’t matter if it was unlimited or not, the only & possible reason why it had no controversial argument was because the set did not having any exclusivity look as compared to crier/heraldic sets. Now look at the price, it’s barely 60m+ for a 1.5k-1.7k plat vanity set with no demand for it. And you wonder how players are willing to pay even more for crier/heraldic sets, that should give you some logical explanation no?

If you can so much as to go one step ahead and predict that prices will fall, why are you still here complaining for the 97829th time? If you’re not able to afford for the current price as of now from sellers out there, then just wait since you could ‘predict’ them dropping in future. The amount of time you spent here commenting with 0 context would have been better spent elsewhere to compensate for the time that you couldn’t get to purchase from the store sales. Or is that still too much for you to do since those 99% players are using what you referred to/assumed as ‘bots’?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lim Weibin View Post
    And here we go again. At this point you might as well just make a delusional assumption for yourself that 99% of those who have gotten the set from the store sales are players who uses auto bots. Keep on being salty about it since you couldn’t for a fact get a set for yourself and wants to throw a pity party for yourself over and over again.

It doesn’t matter if it was unlimited or not, the only & possible reason why it had no controversial argument was because the set did not having any exclusivity look as compared to crier/heraldic sets. Now look at the price, it’s barely 60m+ for a 1.5k-1.7k plat vanity set with no demand for it. And you wonder how players are willing to pay even more for crier/heraldic sets, that should give you some logical explanation no?

If you can so much as to go one step ahead and predict that prices will fall, why are you still here complaining for the 97829th time? If you’re not able to afford for the current price as of now from sellers out there, then just wait since you could ‘predict’ them dropping in future. The amount of time you spent here commenting with 0 context would have been better spent elsewhere to compensate for the time that you couldn’t get to purchase from the store sales. Or is that still too much for you to do since those 99% players are using what you referred to/assumed as ‘bots’?
    No hablo auto clicker, press 2 for english.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

No hablo auto clicker, press 2 for english.
    Press 3 to quit game.

Wiping my tears on yeti vanity, world champion button spammer with mcdonalds wifi speed
    Press f9 for english.

Ps: When you’re the only lone wolf here xD