Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Store Phase 1

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

they cut us some slack and remove the purpose of dailies thank you sts i will not log in everyday again

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Pinapatay nyo lalo yung laro e. Patay na nga pupuruhin pa ampota

Sent from my TECNO LG7n using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Permit has gone?
    Must use plat for unlock auction?

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikesito View Post
    A que se debe el odio hacia encryptions? A ver déjame ponerme en tu lugar
    those who only adore that guy for being famous and not knowing about the game are unfortunate, in expansion 66 it was worth 200k or more to have 25 main inventory spaces, 1m was cultivated daily with all day playing, currently you would get more than 100 with how little they were worth in gold if you go based on prices over time they should be worth at least 1 million other than how easy it is to buy bags of 1 map coins this increase would be the most realistic with harvesting current " "Beginners" are no excuse, we all go through that if they make it easier it only bores me more and since this guy believes he is God apart from his blind fans who do not understand the times and do not adapt to the current currency, easily STS so as not to make such a fuss. He will end up fulfilling your whim,

the locations were worth 2 million, now 10 million, things go up, understand

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I will see if that phase 2 phase 2 will fix this problem. If not, then time to uninstall the game for good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    The devs probably have some future plans , i don't think the devs made those decisions without any thought put into it , just give them time to reply
    Could you actually stop being a suck up? Everyone with a pair of eyes and reading comprehension knows that this update is hurting the game and needs to be reverted.

What was the reasoning for this STS? There are tons of other concerning things you could've put your focus on such as making events that is ACTUALLY worthwhile but instead you took the very little happiness of F2P players or whatever is left of it. Seriously, stop ruining your game

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Enraged For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Lemme guess... that Phase 2 will include the exact same thing from the vendors but in smaller quantities with overpriced token requirement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged View Post
    Lemme guess... that Phase 2 will include the exact same thing from the vendors but in smaller quantities with overpriced token requirement
    Overpriced token reqs would not even be that horrible. I rather do elite aps and buy 1 or 2 nice things with awarded tokens instead of having to farm gold to buy plat eggs from the f2p aspect.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

most likely

I like how they said "it was never intended"
    boi it's been like that since YEARS lol, what a joke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

so lets say : can we farm all the slots like we did in Jarl event? that is new daily .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
    those who only adore that guy for being famous and not knowing about the game are unfortunate, in expansion 66 it was worth 200k or more to have 25 main inventory spaces, 1m was cultivated daily with all day playing, currently you would get more than 100 with how little they were worth in gold if you go based on prices over time they should be worth at least 1 million other than how easy it is to buy bags of 1 map coins this increase would be the most realistic with harvesting current " "Beginners" are no excuse, we all go through that if they make it easier it only bores me more and since this guy believes he is God apart from his blind fans who do not understand the times and do not adapt to the current currency, easily STS so as not to make such a fuss. He will end up fulfilling your whim,

From what I see you didn't make a single sense. Everything you said are about Encryptions being famous and how jealous af you are.

Hey, those inventory slots are not purchasable by tokens anymore, are you actually a damn child with a toddler reading comprehension? Back then it was super hard to come across Orc tags, Glint/Cryo tokens and hauntlet at the same time having high demands. Arlorian eggs weren't that abundant and hoarding/stashing red eggs are incredibly painful as they do not stack.

If you still don't get it I think it's best to not to talk to you anymore. And I seriously encourage everyone to not to talk to this moron.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

You are extremely delusional. You say I don't know anything about the game yet I can afford 15+ kraken sets with ease by playing free to play for years, you still can't even afford to get 2k dex on your rogue.
    You say the 25 inventory kits should be worth 1mil today right? This change makes the kit cost 5mil. No one is going to pay 5mil for 1 25 inventory slot bag. Especially when it would cost 195mil to max them out.
    You don't understand that these kits are now LOCKED behind and EXPENSIVE platinum wall, people have to find plat buyers to buy them the inventory slot kits to sell to them, no one is going to try and sell these kits in auction due to how long they would take to sell and how much they cost in platinum. They would be better off with elite awakening gems.
    Beginners shouldn't have to pay 13.5mil for 25 stash slots, they can't even get 20m with in the first month.
    I am god? No I am a 22 year old man irl who plays arcane legends that owns 3 businesses with a 4th one starting up and some rental properties, but ty for putting words in my mouth and beliefs in my head.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    You are extremely delusional. You say I don't know anything about the game yet I can afford 15+ kraken sets with ease by playing free to play for years, you still can't even afford to get 2k dex on your rogue.
    You say the 25 inventory kits should be worth 1mil today right? This change makes the kit cost 5mil. No one is going to pay 5mil for 1 25 inventory slot bag. Especially when it would cost 195mil to max them out.
    You don't understand that these kits are now LOCKED behind and EXPENSIVE platinum wall, people have to find plat buyers to buy them the inventory slot kits to sell to them, no one is going to try and sell these kits in auction due to how long they would take to sell and how much they cost in platinum. They would be better off with elite awakening gems.
    Beginners shouldn't have to pay 13.5mil for 25 stash slots, they can't even get 20m with in the first month.
    I am god? No I am a 22 year old man irl who plays arcane legends that owns 3 businesses with a 4th one starting up and some rental properties, but ty for putting words in my mouth and beliefs in my head.
    now you brag about what you have, impossible to argue with you and 200 guys who only follow you for fame

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

now you brag about what you have, impossible to argue with you and 200 guys who only follow you for fame
    How else do I reply to someone's statement of "You are dumb and don't have anything"?
    And its 3k+ tyvm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

There should have been a poll or voting system before this update was implemented just to know the community's feedback and suggestion. Pretty risky move but I hope they compensate in the future updates.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Bruh.. glad i used my crate keys before this silly update, i cant even afford a single item lmfao

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Just saw this update, disappointed to say the least. Hoping phase 2 is great (its not like we could change your mind to reverse this).

But really though, what was the reason for this? Like no one asked for this

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    How else do I reply to someone's statement of "You are dumb and don't have anything"?
    And its 3k+ tyvm.
    Mala traducción de google, okey buscate 1 latino ya me canse de encajar en tu idioma de privilegiados, tu vida personal a nadie le interesa y menos si juegas todos los dias y estas en foro todos los dias, a tus 22 años ( curiosamente siempre juegas osea que esos negocios vienen de tus papis ) asique no presumas algo que no vino de tus manos ( aunque lo digas nadie te va crear si siempre te la pasas jugando ) respecto a lo demas si quieres discutir enserio trae un sujeto que hable el español bien sino ya da por muerto esta discusión

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Angelaxd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I wish my parents gave me a business, lmao my parents did drugs and left me homeless at 14. Working fast food and staying at friends houses.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I think you guys should replace the 50 story token to platinum in unlocking pet slots, i think 500 platinum should be a fair number for opening one

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk