Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Store Phase 1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you don't listen to your own players' opinions, you just delete their posts on the forum where they tell the truth and express their opinions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Default New Update

Let's have a civilized discussion about the new update and removal of the usefull items from vendors.

Also, the exponential... (1000x increase) to the cost of slots via crate tokens.

Why was this change made?

Any benefits?

I strictly only see negatives here, I truly believe something has to be done in regard to the change, otherwise this game will literally die within a year.

Ign - Interrupting/Disrupts

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

My view on this.
    Game has 3 groups of players, New, Mid, End. This change hurts new and mid players since they do not have alot of gold nor all of the slots unlocked. End game is unharmed since 99% has maxed slots but they are rich. This only hurts mid and new players since they can't afford or obtain the kits due to the plat and gold price being so high that no one will logically buy these things to try and sell them.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Yo this is coming from someone who spends a crap ton of plat, im not spending a single plat just to upgrade my hardcore slots that's abusrd. Not to mention how much plat it costs that's way to expensive

-

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Deadsuperman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    My view on this.
    Game has 3 groups of players, New, Mid, End. This change hurts new and mid players since they do not have alot of gold nor all of the slots unlocked. End game is unharmed since 99% has maxed slots but they are rich. This only hurts mid and new players since they can't afford or obtain the kits due to the plat and gold price being so high that no one will logically buy these things to try and sell them.
    not just beginners and average, old players will also not play seasonally anymore because it's unbearable to play with few slots having to turn off items every run that happens.
    I think that if the idea was really to make future events for this type of slot it should have been postponed to the next season so it doesn't hurt who is running at the moment,
    so I wait for the roadmap att to decide if I keep or give up my seasons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

/11

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Leu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

It just seems wrong for all types of players. Not even mentioning hardcore.

Not seeing any benefits nor valid reason for unreal prices like these. It is absurd.
    Hope the so called “phase 2” will make everything alright
    <Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalyptis View Post
    It just seems wrong for all types of players. Not even mentioning hardcore.

Not seeing any benefits nor valid reason for unreal prices like these. It is absurd.
    Hope the so called “phase 2” will make everything alright
    true, hardcores suffer even more I don't even have stash to store items, my warrior is at 900/1k items and I don't want to start deleting my vanities, imagine new accounts that will only have the option to buy for platinum, hardcore every day becomes more p2w, no longer hardcore sorry is buycore or platcore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Revert this change immediately absolutely terrible decision. Ain’t no way someone thought this was a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drawfflerz View Post
    at last, a great movement from AL 1.0 to AL 2.0.. more great update soon, such as different idle movement, a new system to the char power, maybe we can have tank type mage after this.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    What are you smoking?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

(Phase 1 is what is offered for Platinum and Crate Tokens, Phase 2 [in progress] will be what is offered for vendor currencies)
    Wait for the Phase 2, we don't know what they're planning..
    If you guys need more money why don't you implement a monthly based subscription like almost every mmo rpg game? I'm sure a lot of people would support you and buy the subscription if it was decent.
    Yeah that would be cool like small little "battle pass" thing, that you collect everyday or you have to do extra dailies for goodies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Please you guys might reconsider this move. Specially the slots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Default feedback Content Update (303024)

Dear Game Developers,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to provide some feedback regarding the recent update to the game. While I appreciate the efforts you put into enhancing the gaming experience, I wanted to express my concerns about the changes made to the availability of inventory expansion kits.

The decision to remove these kits from the market for free-to-play players and subsequently making them available at significantly higher prices for pay-to-win players has had a noticeable impact on the game's balance and progression. As a free-to-play player myself, I've observed that this change has made it increasingly challenging to expand my inventory and effectively manage my in-game items.

I understand that monetization is essential for the sustainability of the game, but I believe there could be alternative solutions to address this issue without creating an imbalance between different types of players. One potential solution could be to introduce alternative methods for free-to-play players to obtain inventory expansion kits, such as through in-game achievements or events.

I want to emphasize that I value the hard work you put into the game and the difficult decisions you have to make. My intention is to provide constructive feedback that I believe could improve the overall gaming experience for all players. I also want to highlight the importance of maintaining a fair and enjoyable environment for both free-to-play and pay-to-win players.

I would like to share some specific examples of how this change has affected not only my own gameplay experience but also the experiences of other players in the community. By considering these real-world instances, you can gain a deeper understanding of the impact of the update.

"Before the update, I was able to obtain inventory expansion kits through completing daily quests and participating in special events. This allowed me to gradually increase my inventory space and manage my items efficiently. However, with the recent changes, these opportunities have been removed, leaving free-to-play players with limited options to expand their inventory organically."

"I have spoken with several members of the community who have expressed their frustration with the update. One player shared their experience of diligently saving in-game currency to purchase inventory expansion kits, only to find out that they were no longer available in the market. This sudden removal has not only devalued their efforts but also hindered their ability to progress and enjoy the game fully."

Thank you for taking the time to read my feedback. I understand that implementing every suggestion may not be feasible, but I hope you will consider the concerns raised by the player community when making future decisions. Your continued dedication to the game and the community is genuinely appreciated.

Best regards,
    Happydino
    Ign :Happydino
    [CENTER][COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=3]

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HappyDINO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Please increase the cost of Stash/Inventory slots, the current price is extremely cheap and absurd.

- Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sucr View Post
    Please increase the cost of Stash/Inventory slots, the current price is extremely cheap and absurd.

- Thank you.
    You have got to be a troll.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Sarcasm
    /ˈsärˌkazəm/
    noun
    the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Furnishing slots which we have from jarl event became untradeable. Well this is something which i dont like. These items were tradeable when we got them. Now how come they became untradeable due to this update. Im pretty sure this wasn’t a mistake.

Ofc course there is also the fact that you didnt give us a plat sale with so many vanities in store. This time i think you are making a mistake especially towards free players. And this is said by someone who supports the game. Please make sure you wont undo this by giving 30 crate tokens per chest opening. Cause some of us asked for the vendor to get an update. Well this is something which we weren’t looking for. Please undo this update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I just took my 6th character to Apotheosis last night. I sincerely hope you roll back this slot/token change, otherwise I won't be making any additional hardcore, seasonal or alt toons in the future. Making a change like this with zero warning is really unfair to those of us who've been grinding for tokens in preparation for next season. Please reconsider!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

just wait for phase 2, vendor changes..
    i for 1 like that i can buy house slots for crate tokens now, +1 from me nice change (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Make crate tokens a 1-1 conversion to plat used opening a chest. Or more. Make all vendor currencies able to be converted to crate tokens at whatever rate seems reasonable. Crate tokens can then be universally used to purchase anything that was able to be bought before, and vendor tokens hold value still.