Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Store Phase 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Default feedback Content Update (303024)

Dear Game Developers,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to provide some feedback regarding the recent update to the game. While I appreciate the efforts you put into enhancing the gaming experience, I wanted to express my concerns about the changes made to the availability of inventory expansion kits.

The decision to remove these kits from the market for free-to-play players and subsequently making them available at significantly higher prices for pay-to-win players has had a noticeable impact on the game's balance and progression. As a free-to-play player myself, I've observed that this change has made it increasingly challenging to expand my inventory and effectively manage my in-game items.

I understand that monetization is essential for the sustainability of the game, but I believe there could be alternative solutions to address this issue without creating an imbalance between different types of players. One potential solution could be to introduce alternative methods for free-to-play players to obtain inventory expansion kits, such as through in-game achievements or events.

I want to emphasize that I value the hard work you put into the game and the difficult decisions you have to make. My intention is to provide constructive feedback that I believe could improve the overall gaming experience for all players. I also want to highlight the importance of maintaining a fair and enjoyable environment for both free-to-play and pay-to-win players.

I would like to share some specific examples of how this change has affected not only my own gameplay experience but also the experiences of other players in the community. By considering these real-world instances, you can gain a deeper understanding of the impact of the update.

"Before the update, I was able to obtain inventory expansion kits through completing daily quests and participating in special events. This allowed me to gradually increase my inventory space and manage my items efficiently. However, with the recent changes, these opportunities have been removed, leaving free-to-play players with limited options to expand their inventory organically."

"I have spoken with several members of the community who have expressed their frustration with the update. One player shared their experience of diligently saving in-game currency to purchase inventory expansion kits, only to find out that they were no longer available in the market. This sudden removal has not only devalued their efforts but also hindered their ability to progress and enjoy the game fully."

Thank you for taking the time to read my feedback. I understand that implementing every suggestion may not be feasible, but I hope you will consider the concerns raised by the player community when making future decisions. Your continued dedication to the game and the community is genuinely appreciated.

Best regards,
    Happydino
    Ign :Happydino
    [CENTER][COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=3]

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HappyDINO For This Useful Post: