Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Store Phase 1

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I wish my parents gave me a business, lmao my parents did drugs and left me homeless at 14. Working fast food and staying at friends houses.
    Ya veo tus amigos eran drogos y sacaron negocios bajo bambalinas, todavía peor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
    Ya veo tus amigos eran drogos y sacaron negocios bajo bambalinas, todavía peor
    No, I said parents, not friends.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Si entendí eso, tu no me entendiste, asi es como se siente que hables un idioma que no entiendes, por eso mis comentarios no tiene logica ante ustedes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Doesn't matter, you chose to instigate me.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Dicen mis amigos que terminaremos casados por tanto que peleamos, que dices mi rey?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

I mean if you look like Selena Gomez sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by switchback View Post
    if you need money that bad i suggest uber eats or the like, it is a good side job.
    awokawokawokawokawok the best!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I think it’s clear how most of us feel about this ptp update. For what it’s worth, the item packs that you removed I was spending plat on for the many hc chars I’ve had as they were the only guaranteed mid range option for grabbing gear for my hc. Can you please add those back in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

As a player from the beginning of al, i have seen a lot of changes i love and hate. U introduce crafting inventory giving everyone 500 slot great, then changed it 25 and make them buy with platinum!! Why they should be bought from token vendors. Then what u do!! U need to get trade permit to do trade, understandable there was a lot of scamers at that time, tnx for not making it a platinum thing.
    And now u do whaaaaat????
    Ur forcing us to spend platinum to get inventory and stash slots too??? Why?

I have took break from this game time to time but u r really making me feel sorry to come pack to the game!!!!
    Its becoming unplayable for new players, and its a disaster for mid game players

My biggest suggestion for the devs to start play the game as a f2p player. Then u will know what u just did

I was hoping devs will make all slots to be purchase from token vendors, deferent map deferent tokens deferent slots, but no u made Total opposite of this.
    If u dont fix it i think the game will receive little to no new players and the mid game players will all get frustrated and leave the game, and your end game players....
    They already have everything they will just sit on exp camp and will be called "The exp camp Models"
    Wanna Get Hunted??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Please do whats right, make all untradeable slots purchaseable from token vendors around the arlor. Keep the tradables in the store we dont care.
    Wanna Get Hunted??

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ishr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
    those who only adore that guy for being famous and not knowing about the game are unfortunate, in expansion 66 it was worth 200k or more to have 25 main inventory spaces, 1m was cultivated daily with all day playing, currently you would get more than 100 with how little they were worth in gold if you go based on prices over time they should be worth at least 1 million other than how easy it is to buy bags of 1 map coins this increase would be the most realistic with harvesting current " "Beginners" are no excuse, we all go through that if they make it easier it only bores me more and since this guy believes he is God apart from his blind fans who do not understand the times and do not adapt to the current currency, easily STS so as not to make such a fuss. He will end up fulfilling your whim,

the locations were worth 2 million, now 10 million, things go up, understand

You're a troll sent by devs to mess things up. Please tell me that I'm right.
    People are complaining because this is probably one of the worst decisions ever taken by STS, it's not about personal issues with a player. And, IMHO, inflation has nothing to do with removing slots for tokens, I really don't get your point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I hope you will do something amazing enougth to compensate the effet of this for non plat users.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Removed all slot items available for anything other than Platinum or Crate Tokens
    same as most people here, i also hate this
    i remember when starting the game the fact that i could expand my inventory without having to pay
    was very refreshing, given how many other mmos have this behind a paywall
    the same feeling was still there even after a few years because i could get some alts, do the daily on
    them as well and increase my slots even further
    the story tokens were the reason i logged in for entire months sometimes

you probably expected this reaction from us

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Store Pass Phase 1 (Phase 1 is what is offered for Platinum and Crate Tokens, Phase 2 [in progress] will be what is offered for vendor currencies)
    so what i don't understand is why now? where's the rush? it's been like this for years
    why was it urgent to release phase 1 without phase 2?

given the absurd plat prices of slots i can't help but wonder how's phase 2 gonna look like?
    will there still be slots for story tokens? if not you should prepare for an even worse backlash
    if yes how many tokens will we have to pay for 25 slots? 1000? who's gonna do the quest 100 days for 25 slots?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iulicutu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

sts is not giving the slightest importance to the players, the bankruptcy of this game will come soon!

Enviado de meu M2003J15SC usando o Tapatalk
    Sorry For Party Rocking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Matou o jogo com essa att

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Unbalanced and Unfair slot items.

New players can't get slot items because of the update, it's for them to remain in the game. the update is bias and focus only on old players.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

New players can't get slot items because of the update, it's not for them to remain in the game. the update is bias and focuses only on old players.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

They said they have a plan for those slots, it is a matter of how quickly it can be done..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You guys now have truly made your game ultra pay to win with this store change.
    Not only did you remove all purchaseable slots from token vendors in which alot people use, it crashes all of the prices for those tokens. Hauntlet, glintstone, cryostar, and story (red eggs).
    Not only did that have a hurtful impact on the eco of those tokens you guys OVER PRICED (understatement) the cost of plat for the slots in the store. Like really 225 plat for 25 stash slots?!
    This hurts new players, hard core players and mid game players since no one is going to be able to reasonably be able to afford those slots. No one is going to pay 15million gold for 25 stash slot kits. 225 plat is converted into an estimation of 10-15mil.
    End game players (me) aren't affected by this change but it hurts your new players and mid game players a lot. I do feel you guys heavily over priced the slots in the plat store and removed the entire purpose of token vendors.

For those who don't understand.
    Glintstone tokens, cryostar tokens, story tokens and hauntlet tokens were used to buy inventory slots character slots and auction slots. They removed those from the free to play vendors and put them in the plat store at an outrageous price.
    Btw these slots are also counted towards APs Achievement points for your character which are supposed to be free to play obtainable. Now tell me how does a free to play hard core character obtain these?
    Im definitely agreed with this, in my pov they want to make more $$$ by purchasing every slot mention using platinum instead of tokens only.
    This update and nerf gold drops keeps players from quitting this game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Not much of an AL player, but this was an odd move given how massive and free-to-play friendly the game is. My only assumption is that when Phase 2 arrives, the way to get it will be the same way, but when you do purchase any slot increase, it would be instantly given to the account you use?

Sent from the Vending Machine in Cycorp.