Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
Where do you get that "no one will buy that" statistic? everyone said that they would not buy arcane weapons for more than 100 million and look what they are worth, they even sell, you make up many stories playing vigilante putting the theme "the new player" you think a lot about the "new players" that you even bought in the expansion 76 all arcane armor to resell them expensive, you are a price manipulator.
You exaggeratedly bought elondriana beds for 1 game error and you wanted to get gold for that error and you still complain in the forum because they took away your sales, if you defend the new Players so much because you manipulate prices to scam people, because the so famous " youtuber" abuses an error and instead of reporting the error you prefer to abuse it, you are nobody to talk about justice and bring up the subject of "new players" when you yourself abused their money by manipulating prices
Do you even play arcane legends or do you create delusional forum posts without any validity? Please learn how a simple video game economy works before you come onto the forums and insult somebody who clearly knows what they are talking about, the bashing of encryptions is so childish. Grow up. If you want the devs' approval agreeing with an update that destroys the economy of the game is not the way to get it. All you are doing is creating unnecessary drama and misleading new players with false assumptions drawn from god knows where.

Dear developers, I hope that phase 2 of your plan will eliminate the worries that most players have with this update if not then I appreciate the fun times y'all gave me growing up playing this game but I see no reason to continue playing if the game continues down this p2w path.

PS: WHERE IS THE WARRIOR EXCLUSIVE VANITY??? #Rogue/MageLegends -__-

PPS: WHAT HAPPENED TO APPRECIATION REWARDS FOR PLAT BUYERS???

PPPS: Stop creating updates that nobody in the community asks for and listen to your customer base, don't continue to push off our suggestions, and when you say you are going to do something don't make us wait over an entire year for it.