Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Store Phase 1

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    My view on this.
    Game has 3 groups of players, New, Mid, End. This change hurts new and mid players since they do not have alot of gold nor all of the slots unlocked. End game is unharmed since 99% has maxed slots but they are rich. This only hurts mid and new players since they can't afford or obtain the kits due to the plat and gold price being so high that no one will logically buy these things to try and sell them.
    Where do you get that "no one will buy that" statistic? everyone said that they would not buy arcane weapons for more than 100 million and look what they are worth, they even sell, you make up many stories playing vigilante putting the theme "the new player" you think a lot about the "new players" that you even bought in the expansion 76 all arcane armor to resell them expensive, you are a price manipulator.
    You exaggeratedly bought elondriana beds for 1 game error and you wanted to get gold for that error and you still complain in the forum because they took away your sales, if you defend the new Players so much because you manipulate prices to scam people, because the so famous " youtuber" abuses an error and instead of reporting the error you prefer to abuse it, you are nobody to talk about justice and bring up the subject of "new players" when you yourself abused their money by manipulating prices

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Angelaxd For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maryher View Post
    You have no point at all just stfu

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk
    Send me a friend of yours who speaks Spanish so it translates better than this browser, because everything I said makes sense and is 100% coherent to understand why the administrators did this, it was too EASY

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

slots should be readily available for all, specially inventory, stash, crafting and furnishing… its not fun having it low.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sixzy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The gold loot nerf just wasn't good enough of a blow to us freeplayer's and now you take away slots bought with tokens and made them as a Plat purchase. With gold loot nerf we will not be able to afford to buy the slots even through the auction which will be more then likely over 25 -30 million each. This also makes it impossible to achieve those aps attached to slots. I'm sure this will hurt seasonal & hardcore players as well. This update hurts freeplayer's the most beyond your comprehend and makes it very clear sts hates us. You're shoving freeplayer's out the door because you gain zero dollars from us. Is truly sicken sts fell to selfish greed.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sixzy View Post
    slots should be readily available for all, specially inventory, stash, crafting and furnishing… its not fun having it low.
    I give them to you if you want to do literally "nothing" in the game, they want everything for free and that is wrong, there is no difficulty in having things, it makes the game die easy in that aspect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Should be like old times…

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

An easy suggestion for them to play the game is that each expansion is available in spaces for inventory, stash, craft inventori... for the coins of the most difficult map, if we go up to another expansion they move the vendor to the new expansion that will exchange with the new coins from their respective map, (the cost would be expensive but they would use the map coins, right now the zodias map coins have very little relevance, their store is worthless and this is a possible good idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
    Where do you get that "no one will buy that" statistic? everyone said that they would not buy arcane weapons for more than 100 million and look what they are worth, they even sell, you make up many stories playing vigilante putting the theme "the new player" you think a lot about the "new players" that you even bought in the expansion 76 all arcane armor to resell them expensive, you are a price manipulator.
    You exaggeratedly bought elondriana beds for 1 game error and you wanted to get gold for that error and you still complain in the forum because they took away your sales, if you defend the new Players so much because you manipulate prices to scam people, because the so famous " youtuber" abuses an error and instead of reporting the error you prefer to abuse it, you are nobody to talk about justice and bring up the subject of "new players" when you yourself abused their money by manipulating prices
    I think you are typing nonsense inspite of your personal agenda against Encryption.

Having APs behind paywalls defeats the whole purpose of APs.

Most people here already have maxed inventory and stash slots, it isn't about us.

There would be no way to finish these APs except to buy Plat Eggs or to pay money.

Hoarders will be making much gold via Plat Eggs if not Red Eggs, so it doesn't really hurt hoarder contrary to your beliefs.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ploid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    I think you are typing nonsense inspite of your personal agenda against Encryption.

Most people here already have maxed inventory and stash slots, it isn't about us.

There would be no way to finish these APs except to buy Plat Eggs or to pay money.

Hoarders will be making much gold via Plat Eggs if not Red Eggs, so it doesn't really hurt hoarder contrary to your beliefs.

In response to Ploid, I agree with him here.

I hoarded red eggs, Don't care.

I also have 7-8 chars fully done w/ inventory, etc. It isn't about me, it's about the playerbase. The playerbase, and game will suffer if something isn't done.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post

You spend a lot on badges and pets, I don't see the problem in spending on that too in case you want to run Lb (any player knows very well that they don't even take up 250 spaces to play freely, and I repeat, if you fill your inventory you delete it in 10 seconds, I don't see the ""BIG PROBLEM""

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ciaoadios View Post
    Should be like old times…
    in the old days i farmed 1 million gold per day, the 25 inventory slots were worth almost 200k, currently more than 20 million are coming out daily in zodias with a basic team in normal mode, no complaints in this update, the comparisons with the time adjust to its value

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Do you even play arcane legends or do you create delusional forum posts without any validity? Please learn how a simple video game economy works before you come onto the forums and insult somebody who clearly knows what they are talking about, the bashing of encryptions is so childish. Grow up. If you want the devs' approval agreeing with an update that destroys the economy of the game is not the way to get it. All you are doing is creating unnecessary drama and misleading new players with false assumptions drawn from god knows where.

Dear developers, I hope that phase 2 of your plan will eliminate the worries that most players have with this update if not then I appreciate the fun times y'all gave me growing up playing this game but I see no reason to continue playing if the game continues down this p2w path.

PS: WHERE IS THE WARRIOR EXCLUSIVE VANITY??? #Rogue/MageLegends -__-

PPS: WHAT HAPPENED TO APPRECIATION REWARDS FOR PLAT BUYERS???

PPPS: Stop creating updates that nobody in the community asks for and listen to your customer base, don't continue to push off our suggestions, and when you say you are going to do something don't make us wait over an entire year for it.
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    Do you even play arcane legends or do you create delusional forum posts without any validity? Please learn how a simple video game economy works before you come onto the forums and insult somebody who clearly knows what they are talking about, the bashing of encryptions is so childish. Grow up. If you want the devs' approval agreeing with an update that destroys the economy of the game is not the way to get it. All you are doing is creating unnecessary drama and misleading new players with false assumptions drawn from god knows where.

Dear developers, I hope that phase 2 of your plan will eliminate the worries that most players have with this update if not then I appreciate the fun times y'all gave me growing up playing this game but I see no reason to continue playing if the game continues down this p2w path.

PPPS: Stop creating updates that nobody in the community asks for and listen to your customer base, don't continue to push off our suggestions, and when you say you are going to do something don't make us wait over an entire year for it.
    Your friend insulted me a while ago and they deleted his comment for being aggressive. If you're going to defend someone, make sure you see everything he does

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post

LMFAO, i've been stop playing since the fking stupid forgotten vanity event come out. it's been almost 1.5-2 years and plat buyers still dont have any rewards? LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

dari 2012 sampe 2023 ini update tergoblok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Your friend insulted me a while ago and they deleted his comment for being aggressive. If you're going to defend someone, make sure you see everything he does
    Are you sure you weren't just reading your own comments towards me?
    You constantly have insulted me for over a year on this forum and in game calling me curse words in spanish and getting people to pm me about lies you have spread about me to curse me. You got 3 banned forum accounts from insulting me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I don't know who's idea this was..

I hoped you guys rather make some things drop from different maps, so we can farm different place instead of grinding same map over and over to earn golds like a job. It's supposed to be a game, a game should be fun to play, not fun to spend money on it.

It's not even gold sink. If you wanted gold sinks, you should let people buy it with gold from store.

I tried to think/understand what's in your mind or plan but can't think of anything.
    What are you trying to do with this update?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

You spend a lot on badges and pets, I don't see the problem in spending on that too in case you want to run Lb (any player knows very well that they don't even take up 250 spaces to play freely, and I repeat, if you fill your inventory you delete it in 10 seconds, I don't see the ""BIG PROBLEM""
    Pets and Badges are obtainable via events. Inventory slots arent, as of yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    + Limited quantities of the Stygian Forerunner Set are available in the Store on June 3rd and 4th!
    + Store Pass Phase 1 (Phase 1 is what is offered for Platinum and Crate Tokens, Phase 2 [in progress] will be what is offered for vendor currencies)
    Guys we are just in the phase 1 of things. Phase 2 is still in progress and they said items will be purchasable for vendor currencies. That means they haven't removed vendor currencies all together. IMO they could've released these changes together instead of in phases and avoided this kind of panic. Maybe there could be a reason in splitting it into 2 phases but I can't think of any. Just gotta wait and see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by m4qnvm View Post
    Guys we are just in the phase 1 of things. Phase 2 is still in progress and they said items will be purchasable for vendor currencies. That means they haven't removed vendor currencies all together. IMO they could've released these changes together instead of in phases and avoided this kind of panic. Maybe there could be a reason in splitting it into 2 phases but I can't think of any. Just gotta wait and see.
    phase 2 all about seasonal battle pass bro...