Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Store Phase 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,068 Posts

Default Store change is very negative

You guys now have truly made your game ultra pay to win with this store change.
    Not only did you remove all purchaseable slots from token vendors in which alot people use, it crashes all of the prices for those tokens. Hauntlet, glintstone, cryostar, and story (red eggs).
    Not only did that have a hurtful impact on the eco of those tokens you guys OVER PRICED (understatement) the cost of plat for the slots in the store. Like really 225 plat for 25 stash slots?!
    This hurts new players, hard core players and mid game players since no one is going to be able to reasonably be able to afford those slots. No one is going to pay 15million gold for 25 stash slot kits. 225 plat is converted into an estimation of 10-15mil.
    End game players (me) aren't affected by this change but it hurts your new players and mid game players a lot. I do feel you guys heavily over priced the slots in the plat store and removed the entire purpose of token vendors.

For those who don't understand.
    Glintstone tokens, cryostar tokens, story tokens and hauntlet tokens were used to buy inventory slots character slots and auction slots. They removed those from the free to play vendors and put them in the plat store at an outrageous price.
    Btw these slots are also counted towards APs Achievement points for your character which are supposed to be free to play obtainable. Now tell me how does a free to play hard core character obtain these?

2. The Following 50 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I feel like this store change is meant to make new ppl stop playing since everything will now cost more over all big negative

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pizzahub For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,068 Posts

They even put ankhs in the store 100x for 300 plat as if we didn't have enough.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    You guys now have truly made your game ultra pay to win with this store change.
    Not only did you remove all purchaseable slots from token vendors in which alot people use, it crashes all of the prices for those tokens. Hauntlet, glintstone, cryostar, and story (red eggs).
    Not only did that have a hurtful impact on the eco of those tokens you guys OVER PRICED (understatement) the cost of plat for the slots in the store. Like really 225 plat for 25 stash slots?!
    This hurts new players, hard core players and mid game players since no one is going to be able to reasonably be able to afford those slots. No one is going to pay 15million gold for 25 stash slot kits. 225 plat is converted into an estimation of 10-15mil.
    End game players (me) aren't affected by this change but it hurts your new players and mid game players a lot. I do feel you guys heavily over priced the slots in the plat store and removed the entire purpose of token vendors.

For those who don't understand.
    Glintstone tokens, cryostar tokens, story tokens and hauntlet tokens were used to buy inventory slots character slots and auction slots. They removed those from the free to play vendors and put them in the plat store at an outrageous price.
    Btw these slots are also counted towards APs Achievement points for your character which are supposed to be free to play obtainable. Now tell me how does a free to play hard core character obtain these?
    Im definitely agreed with this, in my pov they want to make more $$$ by purchasing every slot mention using platinum instead of tokens only.
    This update and nerf gold drops keeps players from quitting this game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk