Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Store Phase 1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Also doing this in mid season means some ppl doing seasonal lb and desided to get inventory aps in the last day have huge disadvantage to those alrd completed it. Again proves that u are incapable of judging what's fair for all community. U really need to add some ppl in ur mini consulting team. Maybe some experienced og players that can forsee this simple but essential little things which make ppl really ruin any fun they having in game.
    I can understand this(slots) is something 100% needed by all players and all new ones must buy, and u can "charge" for profit but need to reconsider the cost of it. Make all slots cost lower. Like 50% lower,at least, in crate token vendor and in plats.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to papas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

We need inventory slots in bard for real then removed it?

Sent from my RMX2030 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Default Slot sales.

So hotbar slots are now 5m each in auction. I see that the reason for this is because they now cost more to purchase with platinum.
    I don't understand how this can help with the inflation issue. The slots update is surely making it worse?
    I was under the impression that the developers were trying to sort out inflation, so can someone please explain why everything is getting complicated? 🥺

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

they said they have plans for slots in phase 2 so just wait...i do agree there shouldnt be such a huge window gap between changes but wcyd

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

they put an aps on forcing players to farm 1 billion gold (for competition players), in the last few weeks they reduced the gold twice, anyway we still have to earn 1 billion gold, all this going through an ivy where they are trying to reduce inflation.
    slots in general were targets of attempts to improve the situation but that ended up like that.
    there's not much to do but sit and wait.

[translator was used in this comment]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Well there's nothing that can be done then. I can't justify selling stuff overpriced, never have and never will.
    So I'll wait for clarification on what the future holds for AL.
    I was considering purchasing some platinum but not while there's so much uncertainty. Plat is too expensive where I live to take the risk.
    Thanks for replying. 🙂.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LichKing1 View Post
    they said they have plans for slots in phase 2 so just wait...i do agree there shouldnt be such a huge window gap between changes but wcyd

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk
    Why didn't they think of an idea of how to get them before removing them from a free option to a pay to win one?
    I'm sorry but no argument can defend them.
    Let's get deep:
    •Why was the plan separated into 2 phases?
    •Why didn't they just create a feedback thread about the things we want to see from vendors and warning us that they were going to remove the slots?
    •Why did they had to remove the slots from vendor and put it behind a paywall?

There were many threads suggestings things to vendor before.
    What they do?
    Remove essential things from vendor.

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I was surprised when I saw that I was unable to buy slots through vendors and had to research the recent updates we had. Well, it's going to be a shock to the AL community, especially since most of it is veterans and this change is not fair at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

As someone who tries to see the good in y’all decision in various things you guys implemented in AL throughout the years I can’t seem to find a good side with these changes in token vendors. First of all if you guys would make such changes I suggest it shouldn’t be done when a season is bound to end as it creates an unfair playing field specially with seasonals, both normal and hardcore. Also please re-evaluate the prices of items against crate token, imagine inventory slots before were worth 12 crate tokens and now 125 crate tokens?? Thats 10x more now, its ridiculous, that would mean someone has to spend 625 plats opening crates such to afford 25 inventory slots. Lastly, I hope y’all would find an alternative for non plat buying players, can’t expect everyone to spend plat in game. Other game currencies should also be useful. I hope devs would reflect on constructive criticisms and make the necessary changes for the good of AL and its community.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blazerland For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Default Slot store prices

I am going off the history of slot prices and current plat to gold conversion. No idea for crate tokens.
    This data is from personal experience with the economy over the past few years. Yeah this is extremely expensive to those who do seasonal. The prices here are for those who don't do seasonal I have no ideas as of right now on how to make it fair for seasonals. Maybe it is fair, a perma badge for all characters an ok banner, its a super hard challenge to complete and costs billions to do.

5 plat = 300k elite awake gem conversion.
    Starting with character inv slots, they should be 10 plat for 1 25 kit nontradeable and 15 plat for tradeable. Still pretty expensive but way more reasonable and realistic. 10 plat is 600k and 15 plat is 900k, to max an inv on 1 character you need 39 of these. 39 x 900k = 35.1m. Currently its 175mil to max.

Stash slots, these were in the token vendor, stash is realistically the same as an alt character, but... people do seasonal and its a 1 time completion so 1 nontradeable should be 20 plat (1.2m) and 1 tradeable should be 30 plat (1.8m). 39 to max so it costs 70.2m to max. Right now they cost a whopping 526,000,000 gold to max...

Crafting inventory slots. These were from the token vendor and costed around 160-225k each. Again you must max these on seasonals for aps so it should cost the same as inv slot kits.

Crafting station is crazy for the tradeable ones, make them 75 plat not 150.

Furnish should be reverted. So many of these exist from the jarl event. The prices on these are crazy for a kit that costed 2k gold a few months ago.

House furnish placeable house items need reverted too. Really 25 plat for 5 slots when 500 is max, it costs 150mil to max these out at 25 plat each untradeable.... extremely absurd.

Auction slots, bought with hauntlet tokens costed an average of 100k for I think 5 slots. 5 slots should cost 15 plat untradeable and 25 for tradeable.
    50 plat for 5 slots and 150 for 5 tradeable ones really... it costs 441million gold to max out auc slots with the 150 plat tradeable ones...

Hotbars need reverted. These shouldn't of been touched imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I already played some f2p games and what I hate the most is the lack of slots and the difficulty in unlocking it, I think this kind of attitude is the worst idea for anyone who wants players in their game! return slot release for tokens urgently!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Angry Slots Updates

STS

You guys really need to reduce the cost of certain items on the slots
    criteria of the plat store.... It's just beyond greedy.

I understand cutting back on players' abusing extra accounts
    or characters, but what about [me]? A simple new player whom
    Invested $$$ into your game and is now being punished for
    doing so? I made 5 characters and currently none of them
    are playable. My stash and inventory space is always full...

And I'm sorry but I do my research. I was investing into new characters
    On the 29th, (I should've maxxed out all slots then )
    I let my enjoyment of the game let my guard down, and y'all
    blindsided me and fellow players.

I marked down the prices on that day just for future notice... Assuming you know.
    Orc Tags would stay a thing.

Asking players to pay 15 plat for 5% of what they
    Could get for 5 plat worth of gold before....

Do you realize the ratio there?
    I'm talking about stash slots.
    What was previously (possibly) 100* for 5 plat (one elite gem valued at 320k)
    Is now 5* for 15 plat, and only plat at that.
    *Slots.

This kind of gatekeeping is simply unacceptable.
    I hope you have a plan for this.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arkauna99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Yes, it's harsh and what makes it harder for players to understand is the silence and uncertainty.
    The rumours are doing the rounds that there will be no phase 2...that in fact games by STS will be finishing.
    I hope that the rumours are false but the only way to put an end to speculation is for a developer to come on here and make a statement as to what is going to happen.
    It is unfair to keep customers in limbo especially those who have remained regulars of this game for 10 years or even more.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Slots will drop n zodias catacombs at 0.0000000001% drop rate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paktwo View Post
    Slots will drop n zodias catacombs at 0.0000000001% drop rate.
    I hope not. Catacombs are for those with kraken gears i think.

I’m also waiting on phase 2. I hope slot cost like inventory slot would remain the same in vendor.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Kraken gears also drop but bound and a new color yellow set zodias like mire set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Since slots has become somewhat premium thing, i think they should at least increase the minimum slot amount.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Thanks for making this post, glad others feel the same way. You can't play this game without spending actual money now lol.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Sts have plan maybe platinum will be drop from world bosses instead of gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Even if STS haven't decided on a plan regarding inventory and stash slots (mainly inventory slots, as they are the ones really necessary to progress) it would be helpful and reassuring to customers if a developer would post on here to say they are thinking about it, or maybe work in progress.
    Having no roadmap and seeing the update on PL forum about 4th July event is confusing.
    The post was made then immediately closed.