Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Store Phase 1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tamodo View Post
    not just seasonals bro. I have a few guildmates that are new to the game and you can clearly see how harsh this new system is to them. they couldn't even think about collecting vanities because they encounter the full inventory space problem. This game is so amazing and I want to share the experience to others but now they are barred by this paywall. Pay2Win? Pay2Enjoy you mean.
    This is what upsets me the most.

I can no longer share this experience with others. Especially not in good faith. I feel like I'm scamming them . it really really saddens me because I wanted to share this game with my friends and help STS make money but now I can't because of their own greed...oh well. And I wanted to start a guild too.... What use am I as a leader if I'm simply angered and saddened by a situation?

And there quite literally is no solution too. Not even one being offered or discussed...
    Way to really forsake ppl and diss gamers. These devs aren't true gamers and it shows.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Why are STS so silent.. what's happened to the communication that we used to have between developers and customers?
    I for one will not be purchasing anymore plat until there is clarification of what to expect from phase 2, if indeed there is a phase 2.
    Why would anyone spend real money for such bad consumer service?
    We are customers and customers deserve to get value for money.
    The attitude that we should be grateful and pay cash to a company that changes things "at a whim" shows a lack of business acumen or maybe the company just wants to wind it all down and is waiting for us all to just disappear.
    Either way, please show us, your customers, some clarification on what you are working on. In other words, please stop being so tight lipped and please keep us informed and up to date. Even if you're unsure yourselves one message stating that would be appreciated.
    This is not fun anymore, especially when I have spent money on this game.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

P.S. The first sentence In Rules Of Conduct.

"Spacetime Studios strives to provide our customers with safe, fun environments to escape the stress of real life".
    Now, maybe some of your customers have been rule breakers but I and many others have broken no rules and have strived to keep your games going.
    You are not providing us, the nice customers, with a fun environment anymore so what does that say?
    In fact some very polite questions have been put to employees of STS on this forum and have been met with very abrupt (bordering on rude replies).
    Just take a look back and it's there for all to see.
    Well that's not taking customers from the stress of real life. When someone asks, quite politely for advice or help from someone employed by you, at least make the effort to reply with a polite answer and also a kind word would not go amiss when someone is genuinely stressed out because of something that has happened whilst playing one of your games.
    I've had my say, I've made my suggestions, I'm not even supposed to be here but I just can't stop defending people and that's a two way street. I have defended STS too when the need has arisen.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Why are STS so silent.. what's happened to the communication that we used to have between developers and customers?
    I for one will not be purchasing anymore plat until there is clarification of what to expect from phase 2, if indeed there is a phase 2.
    Why would anyone spend real money for such bad consumer service?
    We are customers and customers deserve to get value for money.
    The attitude that we should be grateful and pay cash to a company that changes things "at a whim" shows a lack of business acumen or maybe the company just wants to wind it all down and is waiting for us all to just disappear.
    Either way, please show us, your customers, some clarification on what you are working on. In other words, please stop being so tight lipped and please keep us informed and up to date. Even if you're unsure yourselves one message stating that would be appreciated.
    This is not fun anymore, especially when I have spent money on this game.
    I'm starting to convince myself that these "feedback threads" they made is to dump all the things we said and left unheard.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Corviss the Lich For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post
    I'm starting to convince myself that these "feedback threads" they made is to dump all the things we said and left unheard.
    Exactly what I feel , feedback threads feel more like dump your thoughts and they might look into it in future and if they like it they implement it . I feel like developers should be doing some replies on feedback threads and give us updated news on what’s going on and what they think about the feedback , would make the feedback process much more lively and more people will feel like giving feedback

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #306
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,484 Posts

Thanks for the feedback everyone! We're continuing the discussion in the Phase 2 thread (link).

-ALS

10. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post: