Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Why Siege vanities are tradeable?

Jdjd

Default Why Siege vanities are tradeable?

Last most of players who played lb in this event and the other before, they are not happy about players using multiple accounts to get top 10 rewards. The simple way to make everyone happy is to make them untradeable. So in this case noone will be mad about those events where stats are important, and they will not get rich by selling them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jdjd View Post
    Last most of players who played lb in this event and the other before, they are not happy about players using multiple accounts to get top 10 rewards. The simple way to make everyone happy is to make them untradeable. So in this case noone will be mad about those events where stats are important, and they will not get rich by selling them.
    too late bro xD

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Tradeable lb items allows the whole community to have a chance at the 'Best' rewards, and large priced items are good for the economy right now. Things like titles and badges i could see being untradeable but i think vanities should stay the way it is.

Jdjd

In the future maybe developers will add it, events that require hard work like farm, gold time to be tradeable, those who require low time based on your time untradeable

Jdjd

Not all lb rewards. Those who need time,gold,farm to be tradeable, the other events where your stats important untradeable. The fair play ever made in this game.

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Trade-friendly LB rewards are a good thing.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Jdjd

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I know they very good, but those where stats are the most important thing to get a place in lb, they only create discutions and people don t like those who use multiple accounts, because they become rich by doing nothing. If a top player get 4-5 top 10 lb rewards by selling it he get at least 10-15b. So after, he can go sleep and manipulate all prices. These events where you need time, energy and need spend gold to get in my opinion these need be tradeable. Spend gold, need get something for sale, to cover my expenses.

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

I know they very good, but those where stats are the most important thing to get a place in lb, they only create discutions and people don t like those who use multiple accounts, because they become rich by doing nothing. If a top player get 4-5 top 10 lb rewards by selling it he get at least 10-15b. So after, he can go sleep and manipulate all prices. These events where you need time, energy and need spend gold to get in my opinion these need be tradeable. Spend gold, need get something for sale, to cover my expenses.
    You can't get Top 10 by doing nothing. Even if you're running the event on an "Alternative" account - you still need to get that score.

Just sayin'
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

While it is unfortunate that prices can be manipulated if a single person gets multiple spots that truly doesn't tend to be the case at most I've seen 1 person get 2-3 top 10 spots and even then they still are running the event and perfecting their scores. While equipment does have a large impact on these events they also require players to be strategic and come up with different ways to run the event faster although most of those ways require a lot of gold.

Unfortunately, the variable that made this game require skill was taken out when proc stacking was removed and at this point, if it was reintroduced it would be game-breaking so sadly there's not much we can do and it really will just be the ultrarich winning these lb events that allow your personal equipment in them.

As suggested before a way around this to actually require some ingenuity from players with these types of events would be to have players enter the events with something like honor gear so the gear is equivalent for everyone and it would require actual skill or clever uses of different pet combos to gain top 10 on the lb. But I'm not sure this will ever happen but we can hope!
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Jdjd

You can't get Top 10 by doing nothing. Even if you're running the event on an "Alternative" account - you still need to get that score.

Just sayin'
    Yes,but let think now a person got 2-3 top 10 lb reward, he sell 2 and get 3b on them. He all that money invest in gear and he only need wait for the next siege event, and do same thing. Who are gonna compete with them? Noone, or only those who farm 7/24hrs. I never saw top lb runners farming erahab. They do it just to "test their proc". Yes you run an alternative account, but stats are as main account. I don t think those who got multiple lb rewards played rhe game more than half a hour to get that score in a day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

What about old untradable vanities? Will they ever be tradable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Yes,but let think now a person got 2-3 top 10 lb reward, he sell 2 and get 3b on them. He all that money invest in gear and he only need wait for the next siege event, and do same thing. Who are gonna compete with them? Noone, or only those who farm 7/24hrs. I never saw top lb runners farming erahab. They do it just to "test their proc". Yes you run an alternative account, but stats are as main account. I don t think those who got multiple lb rewards played rhe game more than half a hour to get that score in a day.
    Sour grapes.

Closing.
    | | | |