Whatever you do with vendor items and prices don't set unrealistic prices for items like you have already for crate tokens. 600 tokens = a kraken item. Who is ever going to buy anything from the store with the outrageous crate token prices you have already set?

Please play the game take a look at the trader's market/auction house in game and look through all the data you guys have collected over the years to evaluate fair and reasonable prices for items in vendors. While encryptions has already come up with a list which probably took a lot of time he doesn't have all the data that you devs have. Fix the economy and create a stable game again while we will never know or understand your true intentions the last update y'all put out betrayed a lot of trust you had built with your community & we are still waiting for a fix.

Additionally making extreme changes like this affects the entirety of the game as mentioned many players have seasonal characters that have been greatly impacted by these changes and lots of players are unable to make up the difference due to slots being locked behind a paywall. This is something that you guys have said you were against previously making changes that would impact seasonal characters and in the past, you have waited until the end of the season to make such drastic changes. It was not the case this time why? I do not play seasonal this has nothing to do with me I just want the developers to understand the effects of their actions.

Additionally, if you are to add arcanes to vendors add arcane 76 items as well!!! I posted a thread about this a while back and if I recall correctly I think it was said that once 81 arcs were released it would at least be considered.