Thread: Event Glitch? Heroic Anky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Default Event Glitch? Heroic Anky

Hey STS, I heard that there was a glitch/bug through a grapevine of mine that Heroic Anky pet AA would freeze mobs in the previous event.

Can this be confirmed? Looked into? Checked?

And if this was indeed a bug, and the folks who potentially abused it, will there be a punishment involved?

Thanks.

Interrupting/Disrupts

Cheers.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Will they get punished for their actions? - 🤓

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

In technical bugs assomers replied https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryu_evin For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I was #1 on the rogue lb and this is not true, mobs would still run towards NPCs and the anky aa was not used for that reason but for 25% crit damage because u could kill whole wave inside traps (combined with glint set pull), but u also needed crazy high stats kraken set
    Anky aa can also push mobs away when u activate it (just like charged mage shield) which u could use to keep first mob or two on mid spawn get pushed back to wall if u were too slow with traps (u would use 50% haste holley+profi set to place 3 traps but sometimes its tight timing)
    My final score was 458k with h. anky, but i also did 440k with heroic pere (used the haste to place 2 bomb skills, bomb explodes at end of duration and helps kill mobs from afar), the difference was that with h. anky i would have only 2 mobs alive at waves 3+ and 0 mobs would survive at waves before that (the damage bonus was clutch) and u just chase those 2 mobs down with max speed and instantly start placing traps again
    For reference, used 3.1k dex kraken set with new bracelet and a 2k dex set with 4.7x speed
    Besides, if anky was taunting, freezing or whatever, im sure there would be many more players with 450k+ score as that would be too easy to keep NPCs at full health

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Delouis Ball View Post
    Hey STS, I heard that there was a glitch/bug through a grapevine of mine that Heroic Anky pet AA would freeze mobs in the previous event.

Can this be confirmed? Looked into? Checked?

And if this was indeed a bug, and the folks who potentially abused it, will there be a punishment involved?

Thanks.

Interrupting/Disrupts

Cheers.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot.
    heroic Anky does not stun enemies, it is a special weapon that few know about, this is the fun of playing, experiencing everything they put into the game and deciphering tricks that few know at the last minute

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Bro why u want them to get punished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kflixxx View Post
    Bro why u want them to get punished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He is seeking justice

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LichKing1 View Post
    I was #1 on the rogue lb and this is not true, mobs would still run towards NPCs and the anky aa was not used for that reason but for 25% crit damage because u could kill whole wave inside traps (combined with glint set pull), but u also needed crazy high stats kraken set
    Anky aa can also push mobs away when u activate it (just like charged mage shield) which u could use to keep first mob or two on mid spawn get pushed back to wall if u were too slow with traps (u would use 50% haste holley+profi set to place 3 traps but sometimes its tight timing)
    My final score was 458k with h. anky, but i also did 440k with heroic pere (used the haste to place 2 bomb skills, bomb explodes at end of duration and helps kill mobs from afar), the difference was that with h. anky i would have only 2 mobs alive at waves 3+ and 0 mobs would survive at waves before that (the damage bonus was clutch) and u just chase those 2 mobs down with max speed and instantly start placing traps again
    For reference, used 3.1k dex kraken set with new bracelet and a 2k dex set with 4.7x speed
    Besides, if anky was taunting, freezing or whatever, im sure there would be many more players with 450k+ score as that would be too easy to keep NPCs at full health

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    lol ok? 18k is a huge difference

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frankcastle911 View Post
    lol ok? 18k is a huge difference

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk
    maybe u didnt get it...the whole difference is that Pere's 50% damage doesnt stack with procs so it doesnt do much but Anky's 25%crit dmg stacks with anything which resulted in mobs dying as soon as they touch the traps out of the spawn (except for the last mob who is tanky af) so even if it was freezing it would be completely useless
    some players said wars "abused" freeze bug to get from 400k to 420k but have yet not seen it so i still think its made up by certain players i know begged to be taught how to play

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk