Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Vanity Desgin

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Default New Vanity Desgin

Please add vanities which we can upgrade (by farming materials / farming xp just like spirit weapons) for better looks and the last form look must be worth the time upgrading it.

Below image for reference.
    Name:  images (1).jpg
Views: 208
Size:  77.6 KB

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,474 Posts

I'm not sure that fits the style/tone of our game.

-ALS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I am not saying to create this type of vanity, but just a new concept of vanities which we can upgrade and the upgrade material are all over the arlor maps so it will encourage people to run other maps rather than sticking to one single map until the next expansion.

After zodia expansion no one runs varden valley portals(except for seasonal lb players) and it is really hard to find pt, I don't really like my time to spend on finding a pt just to complete a map aps.

Also there are no players running elite mech(3rd zodias portal) because it is hard and takes more time. It is better to include some materials of vanity upgrade in that map so people atleast join there in random map.

Similiar case with northal and cryostar maps, those are good maps but no one runs them(except for aps).

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunstick View Post
    I am not saying to create this type of vanity, but just a new concept of vanities which we can upgrade and the upgrade material are all over the arlor maps so it will encourage people to run other maps rather than sticking to one single map until the next expansion.

After zodia expansion no one runs varden valley portals(except for seasonal lb players) and it is really hard to find pt, I don't really like my time to spend on finding a pt just to complete a map aps.

Also there are no players running elite mech(3rd zodias portal) because it is hard and takes more time. It is better to include some materials of vanity upgrade in that map so people atleast join there in random map.

Similiar case with northal and cryostar maps, those are good maps but no one runs them(except for aps).

Aweasome idea, i think gears could have this system like higher grades/tiers=stronger proc or status (unlike spirit gear since u just need to farm the same map over and over).

Enviado de meu SM-M236B usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Nice idea, we should call those "spirit vanities"