Thread: Goodbye, Proc-Free Pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default Goodbye, Proc-Free Pvp

For the last few years, 61-63 has served as one of the last brackets for high end competitive pvp. Away from the issues of endgame pvp in the last few expansions. But, it has become apparent that STS will continue to degrade every twink level with new, extreme proc weapons and semi-frequent gear replacements. These additions completely contradict the appeal of twinking in the first place; To escape the proc plagued disaster of endgame pvp, and to save gold or time by settling at a level where gear changes are much less frequent. With the addition of Vorlish/Orcfire items, and whatever further upgrades STS releases next, 61-63 and most other twink levels will feel no different than endgame. STS has ruined the last few zones for good, skillful, competitive pvp. It's sad, but I choose to cut my losses now and make as much profit from the gear I have spent years perfecting while I still can.
    Thanks to everyone I have played with and against over the years! It was extremely fun while it lasted! Good luck to everyone still trying to make these zones work! Now that every level has the same downfalls as endgame, it only makes sense to play the most active option. Unfortunately, this is 81 and eventually 86. I will be gearing up there hoping that STS makes some minor benficial adjustments in the future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thaze View Post
    For the last few years, 61-63 has served as one of the last brackets for high end competitive pvp. Away from the issues of endgame pvp in the last few expansions. But, it has become apparent that STS will continue to degrade every twink level with new, extreme proc weapons and semi-frequent gear replacements. These additions completely contradict the appeal of twinking in the first place; To escape the proc plagued disaster of endgame pvp, and to save gold or time by settling at a level where gear changes are much less frequent. With the addition of Vorlish/Orcfire items, and whatever further upgrades STS releases next, 61-63 and most other twink levels will feel no different than endgame. STS has ruined the last few zones for good, skillful, competitive pvp. It's sad, but I choose to cut my losses now and make as much profit from the gear I have spent years perfecting while I still can.
    Thanks to everyone I have played with and against over the years! It was extremely fun while it lasted! Good luck to everyone still trying to make these zones work! Now that every level has the same downfalls as endgame, it only makes sense to play the most active option. Unfortunately, this is 81 and eventually 86. I will be gearing up there hoping that STS makes some minor benficial changes in the future.
    This is why people like twink brackets and also should be an indication as to why a 'Free to Play' mobile games do not work in that setting. F2p games require constant nerfs to the best gear in order to keep people paying for premium content. A fully launched game will do better to balance it. It would be foolish to not expect this game to move on from things that do not make money. Maybe it is specific to this game and platform idk, i usually play finished games besides this .

Twinks do not make money, in your case that is why a finished game is vastly superior to a game like this, in respect to pvp balance .imo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    This is why people like twink brackets and also should be an indication as to why a 'Free to Play' mobile games do not work in that setting. F2p games require constant nerfs to the best gear in order to keep people paying for premium content. A fully launched game will do better to balance it. It would be foolish to not expect this game to move on from things that do not make money. Maybe it is specific to this game and platform idk, i usually play finished games besides this .

Twinks do not make money, in your case that is why a finished game is vastly superior to a game like this, in respect to pvp balance .imo
    Doesn't mean they have to add ridiculously overtuned damage weapons & procs. That's the more significant issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Completely agree , spent billions on 61-63 , spent over 5 years here, seeing it slowly ruined day by day is thoughtless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default Goodbye, Proc-Free Pvp

What the game became, with their changes, is ridiculous. Game getting worse and worse day by day. Their "balance" team has no clue about their own game. Adding up such weapons like vorlish ruined every single bracket. Only last decently PLAYABLE zone is lvl 12, and eventually all zones below lvl 20, they dont have that mythic weapons. Yet they are still broken even with legendary ones. If any of the Devs seein this. Please stop making the game worse with adding unbalanced stuff. Think twice before adding anything. Because it is ruinning zones for good.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dopein View Post
    it is ruinning zones for good.
    How can you ruin something if it was already ruined

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by devilMors View Post
    How can you ruin something if it was already ruined
    True

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Twink pvp doesn't pay the bills ~ Cinco 2007
    Last edited by Cinco; 06-07-2023 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Correction.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aayushh007 View Post
    Twink pvp doesn't pay the bills ~ Cinco 2007
    Then why even mess with it at all?

If it doesn’t pay the bills they shouldn’t be doing absolutely anything for it, for example adding new bows 💀

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Didnt people beg to add mythic weps for every lvl? i dont twink but i saw in announcement comments i think

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I actually think its ruining yes. Need to increase awake attributes or even add defense% as new awake. Stronger gears to keep up with these crazy weapon damage and procs.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Do you guys wanna keep playing pvp without heal or what is wrong with you? cant handle the dmg ic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk