Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Side quests not available

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Side quests not available

Hi 24 side quests tells me i dont meet requirements
    Can u guys check is it a bug

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

for the first set of quests(shadowmancer essence), u must have the uller/vili/himingleva myth items and talk to hermit in shuyal forest breach and complete them 1 by 1.

For the 2nd set of quests(script of ancient technology/evidence of forbidden technology) you need the antignome set and banished set to complete the quest line 1 by 1.

For the chancel of light questline - u can choose either luminary templar or dark apostle and follow one of the quest lines. for the quests belonging to the other division, u can never meet requirements(unless u choose to change sides. But if u change to dark, u will not meet requirements for the light quests). Try to get 110k lightbearer points and go for these quests.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu_evin View Post
    for the first set of quests(shadowmancer essence), u must have the uller/vili/himingleva myth items and talk to hermit in shuyal forest breach and complete them 1 by 1.

For the 2nd set of quests(script of ancient technology/evidence of forbidden technology) you need the antignome set and banished set to complete the quest line 1 by 1.

For the chancel of light questline - u can choose either luminary templar or dark apostle and follow one of the quest lines. for the quests belonging to the other division, u can never meet requirements(unless u choose to change sides. But if u change to dark, u will not meet requirements for the light quests). Try to get 110k lightbearer points and go for these quests.
    Thanks for checking im luminous templar already and i did vili set on my alt i wear complete upgraded set on this one just. And as u said only antignome set quest and both 666 dream run quests im working on right now. i will try antignome set then will update here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krshy View Post
    Thanks for checking im luminous templar already and i did vili set on my alt i wear complete upgraded set on this one just. And as u said only antignome set quest and both 666 dream run quests im working on right now. i will try antignome set then will update here.

You cant use upgraded Vili set (Lvl36) to complete this quest line. You need to start the Vili quest line all over again so you need to buy the Lvl31 Vili.

For the Somberholt Quests, you can only choose one side... either Luminary or Dark Apostle, meaning you cant do Dark Apostle side quests if you are Luminary and vice versa (unless you talk to Septum Uru and purposely rebalance yourself to go back to Elite Lightbearer rank - not sure about this information.. someone pls confirm).

For Antignome set questline, you need all 5/5 pieces to accomplish this. Not sure why you mentioned the 666 run quest for Mythics from Dreamscape but they are NOT connected.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged View Post
    For the Somberholt Quests, you can only choose one side... either Luminary or Dark Apostle, meaning you cant do Dark Apostle side quests if you are Luminary and vice versa (unless you talk to Septum Uru and purposely rebalance yourself to go back to Elite Lightbearer rank - not sure about this information.. someone pls confirm).
    Say you are dark apostle and if u talk to septum uru to go back to elite lightbearer then choose luminary templar then all dark apostle quests u completed will go to unavailable/not meet requirements.
    At any point only one set of quest line can be completed(either dark apostle or luminary templar).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

i have 200 quests. i didnt do the mythic 666. i was told its a repetitive quest.

For the evidence of forbidden technology u need all pieces of antignome set.
    And for the quests after evidence of forbidden technology, u need pieces of banished set to complete each quest.
    U can try borrowing. Many in forums lend the pieces for this quest.

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,490 Posts

Rather than stating you do not qualify, we should state why you do not qualify. This is on the list of things to do.

-ALS

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post: