I wanted to voice some concerns about the new Zodias catacombs map. I hope it's not too late. (We still don't know what you guys have planned, so just consider these as assumptions.)

1.It's said that this map is supposed to be meant for players "highly geared to the teeth". Well people have been assuming that means that this map is only playable if you have full krak gears. So, what about the rest of us who don't have it? Is it not possible for zaar set user to run the map? Are we supposed to stand back and just watch krak users have all the fun? I hope that's not the case. I hope you can also include the zaar users. Maybe you can make like 2 versions of the map like normal and elite mode. Normal mode being playable for zaar users and elite mode being playable for krak users (just like normal raha and elite raha).Just whatever you guys have planned, I just hope it's not excluding the zaar users.

2. I hope it's not another gold loot map! We already have rahab for that. I'd like to see the new map as something to grind for. The loots should be anything else besides gold. Like it could be vanities, pet eggs, badges, recipes to craft arcane weapon/armor vanitities,ingredients for recipes etc...you get my point.

Thats pretty much it. If anybody else has any concerns, please do add to the list.