Thread: Warrior needs some love pls

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default Warrior needs some love pls

Hi, after a long talk in some threads that seems to be useless talking about how weak was kraken sword because devs « are done with those weapons » I must share my point of view on the warrior itself. I’ll talk about 3 main points that will develop you how I feel playing this class and why does it need a big buff or even a rework.
    This will be helpful for devs cause they are already thinking of a skills and class revamps and so on.

-gear price: The gear on warrior is incredibly cheap compared to rogue or mage one. The gap is usually of many millions. So why do I complain about cheap gear? I just don’t. I complain about the reason why the gear is so cheap and it is juste because the class is weak. Warrior is considered as a weak class that does not do decent damage because the other classes outclass it by miles away. That is why the pt for elite portals are restricted for the class the famous « sorry no need warrior » « we already have one warrior sorry » « need mage/rogue ». A buff is needed.
    - sustainability : A big myth about warrior is it’s tankiness. We have a lot of armor and usually a big pool of PV due to strength. But even with the endgame gear (zaar or kraken) you die as much as the other classes. The heal and jug sound great but mage has also a great heal and shield so it’s not unique or even the best.
    - damage output: the warrior is the most proc dependent class that is why many players asked for a weapon buff and not a class buff. But because the first option is a no go for devs the second is the only one available. The gameplay is based on buffing yourself with Vengeful blood | rally cry | ultimate (only in maps) , debuffing ennemies with axe throw and using your procs (if aegis you proc with axe throw) .
    The ult is broken so it feels like warrior is decent in maps even if the normal damage output is not great. It would be enjoyable to have some buttons to press because right now it’s really flat and not even great in single damage output. I assembled a full kraken set. I gathered almost 2k6 str on a zaar saber set and still cannot do e rahab first phase with kraken sword. To compair it to other classes the equivalent of my gear on other classes completely delete élite rahabkor in one proc. It would be great to get some buttons to press that deal good damage.

So that is why we don’t have much warrior in top 1 speedrun even if there are some that have overpowered gear.
    We need love.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tekila For This Useful Post: