Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Eggzavier remap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Eggzavier remap

Eggzavier teleporter in kt 4,from point 0 to room 3 is a ninja or somthing.and kt4 remap bugged to,after remap take you in same map,fix this..thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Egg zavier bug

Egg zavier teleport sometimes
    Remap problems

Sent from my M2006C3MG using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Also please fix this another issue, resetting has been annoying as heck. For example, when we finish a kt4 run and no eggzavier spawns we reset but for some reason when a single party member is still in the kt4 we just "finished" (not all 100% clean mob) the person who does the map reset often spawns in that same kt4 map but this doesnt happen when ALL party members exit the kt4 map and basically making all members reset or wait outside the kt4 for the map resetter to enter for another run. But sometimes even when we all members are outside, we still get the same map, forcing us to clear that "finished" uncleared map so that the map resetter dont get that map next... which is a big hussle and a huge elixir time waster

I dont recall having this issue before so please fix.

Also in randoms, i sometimes get kt4 maps with 1 whole room cleared and other rooms untouched indicating that eggzavier has spawned somewhere in that cleared area during the last players' random run. I experienced it first hand when i was doing kt4 randoms, eggzavier spawned and so is the portal all my random mates went inside the portal while i was left alone clearing mobs so i can enter but then random players started spawning in in that kt4 map. Which i think what happened when i first encountered that 1 whole room cleared but the reset untouched kt4 map lol

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by asommers; 06-30-2023 at 08:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Krag tomb 4

Every time we remap,remap in same map..in pt and ghost pt to..fix this plz..ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Try /pz command when open new map, after that next remap (no matter if you found and killed zavier or not) will be new map, but you will have to type /pz again and again and again on start of new map. I guess this is the reason many players see already clear portions of maps when remapping. It is better than disbanding/forming party again and again and again.

Would not it be best to give timer to normal KT4 to fix all problems STS?

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,894 Posts

When in a party, and going to a particular map, if a zone exists for that party you go there, even if it's already complete. It sounds like it's working as expected. Maybe alternate maps or something.