Thread: "Class 3/3 Bonus" (Consider replace the existing class bonuses with this one)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default "Class 3/3 Bonus" (Consider replace the existing class bonuses with this one)

I wanted to suggest a special bonus to the team when you have 1 of each class in your team, instead of the existing bonus that each class is giving which makes almost no difference.

"When having all 3 classes, all the team gets a bonus of:
    15% HP (Stacking), 15% Critical, 15% Damage (Stacking), 15% Speed (Stacking), 15% Gold Loot"

I really think that the Stats bonus above would be very usefull to all the classes, no matter what the map is and even in the upcoming expansion.

The reason I suggest this, is because I believe this bonus would be good enough to make many players to include classes that are "less good" in some certain maps.

For example;
    Many warriors struggle finding a party in E Rahab, but now if they will be invited to a party the whole team will get a nice stats bonus, also a Gold Loot bonus which would be very nice.

I also added a Speed Bonus, because I saw on the forum that some players said that warriors are left behind in the speed runs.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

+1
    Its good for beginners/joining randoms and for casual runs or if u can find 1 op war that knows what he's doing.

But it kinda cancels out the buff benefits since u have 1 pt slot that barely does dmg.
    So why not have 4mage or 4rog pt that nukes everything out of existence in less than 30 seconds even without the class buff?

I can see this being useful if they make a raid type event, where boss health are extremely high & the map requires some sort of taunt & tank mechanics while others heal/deal dmg as much as possible in a set amount of time.

it will only affect how people run seasonal lbs.
    (Which is ran by just the same 4-10 ppl btw)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

+1 But,

Instead of replacing, the bonuses, allowing the class itself to select the bonus for the team would be more beneficial.

For example:

Warrior: +15% Armor / +10% DMG reduction

Rogue: +15% Speed/ +10% Crit Dmg

Mage: +15% Damage/ +10% haste

Let the class select any one of the bonus for their team from the class wise bonuses they are given.

That way, it would provide more flexible experience, not just in Pve, but also in PvP.

Sent from my V2144 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Way too strong, unless other class balance changes are made then this just breaks the game more for one class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Way too strong, unless other class balance changes are made then this just breaks the game more for one class.
    If it wouldnt be strong some classes will always be left behind
    Just like rogues used to be out of EVG during Varden Valley expansion.
    If it would be like 5% instead of 15%, the situation will stay the same and many warriors remain out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Freed View Post
    I wanted to suggest a special bonus to the team when you have 1 of each class in your team, instead of the existing bonus that each class is giving which makes almost no difference.

"When having all 3 classes, all the team gets a bonus of:
    15% HP (Stacking), 15% Critical, 15% Damage (Stacking), 15% Speed (Stacking), 15% Gold Loot"

I really think that the Stats bonus above would be very usefull to all the classes, no matter what the map is and even in the upcoming expansion.

The reason I suggest this, is because I believe this bonus would be good enough to make many players to include classes that are "less good" in some certain maps.

For example;
    Many warriors struggle finding a party in E Rahab, but now if they will be invited to a party the whole team will get a nice stats bonus, also a Gold Loot bonus which would be very nice.

I also added a Speed Bonus, because I saw on the forum that some players said that warriors are left behind in the speed runs.
    I don’t really like the idea.
    What is needed is a big buff of the weak class or a big nerf of the too op classes.
    Not a team buff it won’t affect anything to the dynamic of the game.
    I think you saw the « speed run » term in the « warrior needs some love » thread. Yes it’s said that warrior can’t compete but it’s because of the damage not of the speed as an example the 2s fly speed run LB only doable by mage/rogue insane damage.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk