Thread: In-game if someone says NO THANK YOU...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Angry In-game if someone says NO THANK YOU...

Then leave them alone!

I just finished a game where I was playing a character that's not well-known like Furrawn. I was a level 40 in Oasis II. I had on zombie croc scale plate. As all y'all know, it's basically the best til the character is able to wear the high level Thoth & Isis armor. So a lvl 45 from the forum joined the game. Wanted my robe. Offered me oasis pink armor in exchange [I have plenty of Isis & Thoth- though I can think of NO Oasis pink int armor worth what the zombie robe is worth on the market... Not to mention there are no good plates that are Oasis for a level 40). I said no thanks again. Person kept on!!! I explained that I'm WEARING the robe for a reason- I need it. Person kept on. Then I said that I got it months ago & it's sentimental item so not selling. Person said, "Cmon. I need it." Finally, when I said who I was on the forum and the person stopped.

C'mon guys! Those of you who badger people in game and think it's funny and you got a good deal, should cut it out! If you must do it, then harass people in your own hosted games. What goes around comes around. If you do this to Mynas players or young players who mistakenly think you're a nice person, they will eventually realize you took advantage of them. They might even know it right then and sell/trade/buy the item anyway so you'll leave them alone. They probably will turn around and screw over someone else. Hopefully you.

P.S. Sorry- I'm unbelievably annoyed. I join a game to play not to be harassed by some makeshift thieving flea marketer.
    P.S.S. I know what "ignore" is... That's not the point. Although the person is on my ignore list now...
    Last edited by Furrawn; 09-03-2010 at 02:48 PM.
    Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling. ~ Thoreau
    FURRAWN 45 Paladin ButterflyPoet 45 pure dex ScarlettOHara 45 Intbear Jeannedarc 22 Mage Trickortreat lvl 22 100% pure organic chicken Christmastree 13 Mage