Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: daily blessing question

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DataPunk View Post
    24hours in a day and you cant find the time to click something.... im not trolling you im just pointing out ur logic is flawed. I cant click today so the reward for clicking 5 days in a row should be postponed for me. Thats not the deal with the daily dressing, miss it, boom back to start.

Furthermore you dont know anything about my life, im 33, have all the perks that come with that age and where able to find the time to click each day. So please dont try to pretend you know anything about me.
    The only perk you didnt receive in your 33 years is maturity :what:

Thundarr lvl 15 warrior
    Midas lvl 12 sorcerer
    Guinevere lvl 12 rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    What's pointless is your attempt to be a troll. I didn't have time in my day because I spent the day with my wife and kids only to come home to an illness. Just because you have nothing else going on in your life doesn't mean the rest of us are in the same boat.

24hours in a day and you cant find the time to click something.... im not trolling you im just pointing out ur logic is flawed. I cant click today so the reward for clicking 5 days in a row should be postponed for me. Thats not the deal with the daily dressing, miss it, boom back to start.

Furthermore you dont know anything about my life, im 33, have all the perks that come with that age and where able to find the time to click each day. So please dont try to pretend you know anything about me.
    Point is you don't have a 24 hour window...but keep on trolling.
    Just my 2 plat

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Looks as if you need to take your own advice. I am not going to pull out my phone when I have taken my children out for the day. That is putting this game before them and that isn't gli g to happen. We have a rule in my family: When on family outings, all internet access is banned. The problem with families these days is smartphones are making us stupid, lazy, and ignorant towards our responsibilities. All too many times, we go out to eat and I see table after table of couples and families with their eyes focused down and noone speaks. And we wonder why kids have less awareness as they grow and why divorce rates increase. My "logic" is more than sound and has a purpose.

I have a right to my opinion about this topic just as you do. Please don't tell me you know my "availability" for this game. At the same time, I never once stated I was upset, nor did I complain. I could honestly care less. I am, however, allowed to voice my opinion.

If none of that was clear, then I'll put it like this: mind your own business.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Actually he had 5 hours to click something, and for me, 5 hours isn't a lot of time.

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I just find it weird that you guys think your entitled to the 5day rerward if you can not click ot the fifth day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Personally, I think you should be more worried about yourself and not so concerned with what others do with their time.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

I just find it weird that you guys think your entitled to the 5day rerward if you can not click ot the fifth day.
    It's like the price is right gameshow. You made it to the showcase part but then you bid too high. I'm 100% sure that you would not be a happy camper

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default daily blessing question

Ok guys IT'S 5 HOURS LOL! After your 24hrs are up you have 5 HOURS to pick it up. Chickenrunnn agrees with me. :O I'm correct.

X

"...And may the odds be ever in your favor." ~Effie Trinket

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Using basic reading comprehension skills we notice no one has asked for anything nor is anyone stating they "deserve" anything. Questions and suggestions are all we have.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBox View Post
    Its atleast 4-5 hrs
    I am just a loser then! I missed it virtually every day last week. Set an alarm this week and have managed a whole 5 days on 10 toons...Now expanding to the other 30...lol if no one sees me in game it will because all my free time will be taken up doing daily blessings!

No longer of Eclipse

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Taaralatie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xionskull View Post
    It's actually 5hrs. I'm correct on this.

X
    Six. I checked two times. But always I could be wrong ;-P Don't put people your flame on me ;-P I'm 27 years old ;-P
    Last edited by gibol1412; 10-01-2012 at 09:17 AM.
    <Polish Legends Facebook>
    PL: Gibol, Gibolek, Gibolmag, Gibolol, Gibololo, GibolRanger
    AL: Gibol

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taaralatie View Post
    I am just a loser then! I missed it virtually every day last week. Set an alarm this week and have managed a whole 5 days on 10 toons...Now expanding to the other 30...lol if no one sees me in game it will because all my free time will be taken up doing daily blessings!
    The way all the various dailies work in STS games, I still believe it is better for them to be on 23-hour clocks rather than 24-hour clocks (for the player's benefit anyways).

As it goes currently, your 24-hour clock is continually shifting forward so that you'll eventually miss it even if you are persistent about collecting every day. I suppose you can do it continuously if you have one collection around 1 or 2 am and do the next collection around 6 or 7 am. But since it literally takes me 20 minutes to do the blessings across all of my toons, that type of OCD isn't an option.

With that in mind, it can be most beneficial for most players to actually "start over" on their day one by perhaps skipping a day. Then they can start it as early as possible in their daily playing schedule so that, by the fifth day, there is little chance to miss a collection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Grrr they answer drews question but not mine! That makes me mad,grrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    We have leet lv 55-56 players dying at Plasma Pyramid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    It's like someone gave me a bag of M&Ms, but there's a handful of candy-coated rabbit turds in the bag somewhere.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to drewcapu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drewcapu View Post
    The way all the various dailies work in STS games, I still believe it is better for them to be on 23-hour clocks rather than 24-hour clocks (for the player's benefit anyways).

As it goes currently, your 24-hour clock is continually shifting forward so that you'll eventually miss it even if you are persistent about collecting every day. I suppose you can do it continuously if you have one collection around 1 or 2 am and do the next collection around 6 or 7 am. But since it literally takes me 20 minutes to do the blessings across all of my toons, that type of OCD isn't an option.

With that in mind, it can be most beneficial for most players to actually "start over" on their day one by perhaps skipping a day. Then they can start it as early as possible in their daily playing schedule so that, by the fifth day, there is little chance to miss a collection.
    OCD is my middle name! Actually I now have 2 alarms that go off during the day and I do my toons in two batches. But really? Devoting 20 mins of my day to this....surely I could be doing something more constructive with my time? Lol! Those door knobs are not going to polish themselves you know!

No longer of Eclipse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Yea it seems to have got longer since this thread came up, because yesterday I was Well over 3hrs late and.still received. As to other days.I was maybe 30-60mins late and all my toons reset. I think there's something funky.going on here haha
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drewcapu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taaralatie View Post

Be careful starting over. I did this and missed my day one time and BAM I have to wait until tomorrow for day 1
    Just my 2 plat

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

so my question is... WHY IS THE PL TIMER SHORTER THAN THE DL TIMER? i collect them within maybe 5 minutes of each other. A certain answer would be nice, maybe from a dev or mod
    Jcyee: 76 PL Bear | 41 AL Warrior | 36 DL Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

yea surprised a dev hasn't got on here to confirm the time, that would be alot easier
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Using basic reading comprehension skills we notice no one has asked for anything nor is anyone stating they "deserve" anything. Questions and suggestions are all we have.

You clearly aid you think it is stupid and they should give you ur 5th day reward even though u missed it. U felt they did you wrong by resetting the week. To me that sound like u feel u are entitled to it. But whatever if you can not respond without getting personal there is no use.
    Last edited by DataPunk; 10-02-2012 at 10:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I missed mine as well. Last night was my second "Day 5" and was in bed with a stomach bug. I got reset to start all over which I don't agree with. I can see resetting the day, but the whole week is pretty pointless.

As u can see nothing wrong with my reading skills