Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New expansion after next event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I was planning on a sneak peak today but I'm mired in (righteous, totally valid) Quest XP complaints atm :-)

Players with Kraken gears don't want them to drop because it'll kill the resale value. Players without Kraken gears don't want bound ones to drop because they want to merch the loot. Players with and without Kraken gears don't want alternatives to the Kraken gears because varied stats will be seen as "useless" for resale, and "trash" for stashing on other characters - since they already have the best gears, etc., etc. and just need to stash their good stuff if they want to complete the content on another toon.

It's fine logic. I'm good with it.
    Ngl the kraken alternatives with varying stats sounds interesting, like in Diablo theres gear that drops with rng stats kinda like awakes in AL but there it comes inherent with the equipment. Honestly the changes you guys made make sense but since the playerbase already got used to easy life in AL made us complacent

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

You guys really so bad, why you guys said pass to bound kraken items...?!?! , the bound kraken will help the players by alote.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

The best bound armour we had in AL many years ago, was the mythic, capped at level 36.
    I still sometimes put my himi on a low level toon just for the fun of it and back in the days it served me well past level 36, same as the bound planar pendant I crafted at around level 43.
    Someone else will have to debate whether bound gears would be feasible nowadays because I have finished debating.
    It made me tired and stressed me out. Something people don't need in these uncertain times.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    The best bound armour we had in AL many years ago, was the mythic, capped at level 36.
    I still sometimes put my himi on a low level toon just for the fun of it and back in the days it served me well past level 36, same as the bound planar pendant I crafted at around level 43.
    Someone else will have to debate whether bound gears would be feasible nowadays because I have finished debating.
    It made me tired and stressed me out. Something people don't need in these uncertain times.
    It's not that no one wants good bound gears , but what sense does it make when you need to have the most op gears with the best awakes to run a map which drops bound gears that are weaker than normal gears and when the person already has the gears to run the map , whats the point of weaker bound gears ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    It's not that no one wants good bound gears , but what sense does it make when you need to have the most op gears with the best awakes to run a map which drops bound gears that are weaker than normal gears and when the person already has the gears to run the map , whats the point of weaker bound gears ?
    No point at all. In fact it's laughable. I was just saying what the best bound gears were and how it worked back then. 🙂
    I understand the frustration almost everyone is feeling right now and I did try to get answers, I didn't get a reply from a developer, maybe because I don't like discord, who knows, I finished caring now.
    I do feel sad but will be semi-retired and just help out in-game as I have always done but so many people are quitting now, soon I'll have no-one to help.
    Maybe I'll just sit in my virtual house with my virtual cat on my lap reminiscing about the good old days telling the young 'uns tales of bravery and valour. Probably go out of my mind and get locked up though. Haha.
    On the subject of houses, I'd like a better view. Maybe a beach for summer. Well, you gotta ask. 🏖️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hold expans and go extravaganza event good Loot..ini akan membuat para player semangat bermain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yes. Just LB rewards, some vanities, and a stipend of prestige.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    at least give us super rare recipe for craft our own 'bounded' kraken version,...
    i agree with different stat, bonus, even weaker or anything with our 'bounded' kraken version,...

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #48
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,182 Posts

Check out the poll and share your thoughts: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...vel-81-Arcanes

Some players do, in fact, think that these gears would be an attractive addition.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #49
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamaubear View Post
    at least give us super rare recipe for craft our own 'bounded' kraken version,...
    i agree with different stat, bonus, even weaker or anything with our 'bounded' kraken version,...
    We might still drop stash-friendly / not trade-friendly Arcane 81 gears.

There's a poll if you want to weigh in: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...vel-81-Arcanes
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

I just hope the good drops are not “banish” chances. I know of players still trying to loot this amulet. . .
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Check out the poll and share your thoughts: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...vel-81-Arcanes

Some players do, in fact, think that these gears would be an attractive addition.
    I think i didn't be clear , I know people can make other characters with better gears but when the person has the best of the best gears with best awakes for one character, can't he just farm his way to buy good awakened kraken for other characters, surely there is no harm and it will benefit the best players even as they can experience new characters / classes in a much easier way.

It's just a good to have thing , people would even be reluctant to even spend too many awake gems on bound gears as far as I can imagine . Sometimes people actually don't know what they really need and later realise that it isn't that appealing , it is surely something better than nothing but it isn't something greatly appealing.

If you people decide to release those bound kraken gears in a much better and appealing way, it would be better to have some kind of tokens OR crafting items dropping in the catacombs , those tokens OR Crafting items should be convertible to the desired bound kraken item and there should also be options to convert those crafting items or tokens into other things also like :

1. Gold chests that drop random amounts of gold under a specific range depending on difficulty to obtain those materials

2. An insanely hard to craft vanity that could be linked to an achievement that would require those materials if you choose the crafting route

3. Some cool looking furniture that is also very hard to craft or high token cost

I really think doing it this way would be much more appealing and fun and players will like to play the zone a lot .

After having so much hype for almost more than a year and people eagerly waiting for it , it should have some great stuff and should be very appealing to the people so that people actually try hard to get the best gears with the best awakes , it shouldn't be something that people play for the first few days and then loose interest.

Hope you guys do what is best for your game , doesn't have to be exactly what I said but you know what could be better , I just want the game to be more active and fun
    Last edited by Itzmemohsin; 07-10-2023 at 11:20 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I think it wouldnt hurt if the catacombs drop untradeable arcane items right? People who loot them can use them on their alts or sell it if they dont want it. What's the hate about that? Idk maybe these people who are complaining about these drop want other items which they can sell.

But yeah, I think you guys should make the bound arc items craftable, and some of those ingredients untradeable as well. Imagine grinding for ur alt's gear while farming gold or raising reputation at the same time right?

You could take this into consideration or not. no matter what, I think you guys arent perfect but still doing your best!

-IGN's: Victimzoflove, Licensetokick, Dqg, Uector

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Victimzz View Post
    I think it wouldnt hurt if the catacombs drop untradeable arcane items right? People who loot them can use them on their alts or sell it if they dont want it. What's the hate about that? Idk maybe these people who are complaining about these drop want other items which they can sell.

But yeah, I think you guys should make the bound arc items craftable, and some of those ingredients untradeable as well. Imagine grinding for ur alt's gear while farming gold or raising reputation at the same time right?

You could take this into consideration or not. no matter what, I think you guys arent perfect but still doing your best!

think they r making it weaker and untradable so players would still want to open locks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

I think i didn't be clear , I know people can make other characters with better gears but when the person has the best of the best gears with best awakes for one character, can't he just farm his way to buy good awakened kraken for other characters, surely there is no harm and it will benefit the best players even as they can experience new characters / classes in a much easier way.

It's just a good to have thing , people would even be reluctant to even spend too many awake gems on bound gears as far as I can imagine . Sometimes people actually don't know what they really need and later realise that it isn't that appealing , it is surely something better than nothing but it isn't something greatly appealing.

If you people decide to release those bound kraken gears in a much better and appealing way, it would be better to have some kind of tokens OR crafting items dropping in the catacombs , those tokens OR Crafting items should be convertible to the desired bound kraken item and there should also be options to convert those crafting items or tokens into other things also like :

1. Gold chests that drop random amounts of gold under a specific range depending on difficulty to obtain those materials

2. An insanely hard to craft vanity that could be linked to an achievement that would require those materials if you choose the crafting route

3. Some cool looking furniture that is also very hard to craft or high token cost

I really think doing it this way would be much more appealing and fun and players will like to play the zone a lot .

After having so much hype for almost more than a year and people eagerly waiting for it , it should have some great stuff and should be very appealing to the people so that people actually try hard to get the best gears with the best awakes , it shouldn't be something that people play for the first few days and then loose interest.

Hope you guys do what is best for your game , doesn't have to be exactly what I said but you know what could be better , I just want the game to be more active and fun
    If you want to hit lb runs or farm rahabkor for some hours. Then ofc You will use ur best gear and stash it. When you want to run an event on an alt or help someone in a map. You don’t have to get your gears from your main or or switch to it. Also you will be able to start playing all classes since you have the gear and no need of spending 400m.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LichKing1 View Post
    think they r making it weaker and untradable so players would still want to open locks

Wait what, I think this discussion is all about dropping bound arc items from catacombs? What does lock have to do with this? I mean good item should really come from locks right? Or else its value will most likely depreciate.

-IGN's: Victimzoflove, Licensetokick, Dqg, Uector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    If you want to hit lb runs or farm rahabkor for some hours. Then ofc You will use ur best gear and stash it. When you want to run an event on an alt or help someone in a map. You don’t have to get your gears from your main or or switch to it. Also you will be able to start playing all classes since you have the gear and no need of spending 400m.

For playing events you can be totally efficient with zaarus set in most events + i already said it's a good to have , but it should in no way be the main MVP addition to the catacombs , there should be some other much more appealing loot !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

For playing events you can be totally efficient with zaarus set in most events + i already said it's a good to have , but it should in no way be the main MVP addition to the catacombs , there should be some other much more appealing loot !
    As far as i heard there is. Dropping jewels from precise to flawless. Animated titles badges maybe a better pet than hero anky. To name you examples. But all you guys here do is care about the kraken so the other loot gets forgotten.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default New expansion after next event

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    As far as i heard there is. Dropping jewels from precise to flawless. Animated titles badges maybe a better pet than hero anky. To name you examples. But all you guys here do is care about the kraken so the other loot gets forgotten.

Precise and flawless drops will surely be very rare , titles and badges are only for leaderboards and pets will probably only be in locks , now tell me what is left ?

And leaderboard rewards will probably be granted when the season resets after a few months , so it’s probably not a very appealing thing atleast during the release of catacombs .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Precise and flawless drops will surely be very rare , titles and badges are only for leaderboards and pets will probably only be in locks , now tell me what is left ?

And leaderboard rewards will probably be granted when the season resets after a few months , so it’s probably not a very appealing thing atleast during the release of catacombs .
    Ofc it will be rare , flaw price is around 30-35m u want get 1/10min?

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

the gold is left :3 even with low drop rates of items, might still be more fun than running 4th map or rahab