Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New expansion after next event

Jdjd

Default New expansion after next event

Since xp from daily quests was decrease, this is pretty sure we are gonna have a new expansion. Plus roadmap isn t updated

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

More like 6 more months till expansion comes. We will get monthly foreshadows when it comes closer. (I saw your message in announcement thread).

Roadmap been removed, bc some been mad that they don’t want to show when awakening event to not ruin economy or whatever as soon as it’s announced. Roadmap was just there to show a merge look what is probably coming up next. So when an event for example scavenger hunt then got delayed again everyone was mad and said to remove roadmap when it’s not accurate. I don’t like the xp changes on quests but they make sense.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Jdjd

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    More like 6 more months till expansion comes. We will get monthly foreshadows when it comes closer. (I saw your message in announcement thread).

Roadmap been removed, bc some been mad that they don’t want to show when awakening event to not ruin economy or whatever as soon as it’s announced. Roadmap was just there to show a merge look what is probably coming up next. So when an event for example scavenger hunt then got delayed again everyone was mad and said to remove roadmap when it’s not accurate. I don’t like the xp changes on quests but they make sense.

No there are nearly 2 years since level 81 came. So pretty sure is the expansion coming next. If Cinco can confirm this, that would be nice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jdjd View Post
    No there are nearly 2 years since level 81 came. So pretty sure is the expansion coming next. If Cinco can confirm this, that would be nice.
    Expansion is not coming now, they said it will come this year or at the start of next year.
    Catacombs coming next

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Oh dang roadmap never coming again? I thought its just under maintenance

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

It’s been confirmed that catacombs is next week.

Jdjd

It’s been confirmed that catacombs is next week.

How would you know if catacombs are next? Maybe again they add an event like the next it is now.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

How would you know if catacombs are next? Maybe again they add an event like the next it is now.
    Read the announcement thread completely… you even commented it twice .. it says next week catacombs

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

It means either it’s coming next week. Wednesday more information and Thursday event. If it’s only more information and another "filler" event, we are all going to be even more disappointed.

Jdjd

It means either it’s coming next week. Wednesday more information and Thursday event. If it’s only more information and another "filler" event, we are all going to be even more disappointed.

My bad, sorry mate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Expansion is either end of year, or early next year

Jdjd

Quote Originally Posted by RedeZy View Post
    Expansion is either end of year, or early next year
    No bro is close, one two months, because they decrease xp from daily quests. This is a sign that expansion is closer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,067 Posts

Some stuff cinco said in discord here.

Jdjd

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Why they kids, why they change the game? Please they need think about it. Don t change heal and mana potions now, try implement this when an expansion come, now all players hates you.
    Second hp of portal bosses, try keep it a secret or increase it slowly as players get poweful, not suddenly, this thing is like you take the candy from a child and you tell him to not cry. I think you need support from players, not hate. Imagine just a small little change and you can change the mentality of your players, so after all they won t find the game interesting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    What's the point of looting bound weaker version of 81lvl arcanes if zodias catacombs are meant to be designed for players with the strongest gear?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    What's the point of looting bound weaker version of 81lvl arcanes if zodias catacombs are meant to be designed for players with the strongest gear?
    Fr, i hope they make normal catacombs where u can use any gear to loot bound kraken, and an elite one for maxed out players

17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #17
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,179 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    They're not weaker; they're different.

Yes, the zone is superbly difficult and will run best for players with excellent gears.

That said: most players don't have Arcane 81 gear in every slot for every character on their account - so for these folks additional 81 Arcane equipment could potentially be useful.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,179 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frankcastle911 View Post
    Fr, i hope they make normal catacombs where u can use any gear to loot bound kraken, and an elite one for maxed out players

I hear you... but I really don't think anyone would run an 'elite' map if they could get the exact same rewards from a 'normal' one.

I also think that players wouldn't run a 'normal' map if the drop chances were adjusted for comparative difficulty to the 'elite' version.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I hear you... but I really don't think anyone would run an 'elite' map if they could get the exact same rewards from a 'normal' one.

I also think that players wouldn't run a 'normal' map if the drop chances were adjusted for comparative difficulty to the 'elite' version.
    Wait what , so you mean the only good loot that will be available in catacombs will be those bound gears ?

Honestly speaking , I see what u mean regarding releasing bound gears but the map is meant to be played by only those with best gears , they can better spend time farming catacombs and get the non bound real versions of the gears if they need .

I would suggest that catacombs should have great gold drops and token drops where those tokens can be used to buy bound gears if player wants else there should be other attractive options as well to get with tokens , maybe some gold chests or …. , there are various possibilities, you guys know what could be better

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,179 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Wait what , so you mean the only good loot that will be available in catacombs will be those bound gears ?
    No. There is other good loot ;-)
    | | | |

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: