Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thoughts on nerfing Hyperos gun proc and Curse Skill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

You misunderstood my statement and quote, but it's fine.

See my comment above regarding Blessfull timed lb run.

My stance won't change. Mages are overpowered and they need to be nerfed. They can do everything.
    If nerfing mages is not possible, then warrior's outdated skill should be buffed. I don't mind losing my ultimate for a rebuff on my skills as a war.

Warriors are selling their gears, even hbbd op war is selling his gears. That's how bad it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    There is a way, its just you don't know how so. I know this because I was watching his solo runs on watch after, I'm sure I know the details of his run. It's pretty basic tbh.

Keep trying though. You'll realize gears ain't everything.
    That's the stupidest statement I've heard. Gears are everything. You need good awakes, gears, and jewels to compete in terms of damage.

If you know the details of his run, then do tell. The only way I can think of is him using zodias aegis with a full dmg elix and x3 fish elixir. I tried x2 fish elixir and full dmg elix and I can do only 27 secs.
    If it's a combo that I don't know then, good on him to find it out. But unless he tells here in the forum how he does it, then I will keep assuming that he got boosted by other classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekieya View Post
    That's the stupidest statement I've heard. Gears are everything. You need good awakes, gears, and jewels to compete in terms of damage.

If you know the details of his run, then do tell. The only way I can think of is him using zodias aegis with a full dmg elix and x3 fish elixir. I tried x2 fish elixir and full dmg elix and I can do only 27 secs.
    If it's a combo that I don't know then, good on him to find it out. But unless he tells here in the forum how he does it, then I will keep assuming that he got boosted by other classes.
    I don't have to post proof to please u, so u can believe what you want. But I can confirm it was done solo as I have watched them.

Furthermore, you've made it crystal clear that gears are NOT everything when you have those insane stats but is choking on a useless leaderboard map. It's a skill issue indeed. take care.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I know how it works, but I mostly play randoms so I need a consistent weapon that gives consistent damage. Polaris is only usable when you're in a proper pt. I rarely see hbbd (a polaris user) in randoms because it just won't work. Most of these wars need also a boost to be able to achieve such feat like high crit chance, haste, and mage curse, so solo-wise in randoms it's not a viable weapon.

Our best consistent weapon solo-wise as a war back then in erahab was the kraken sword in randoms, and its dot is abysmal. You can improve it with force sword, but it's still very bad.
    Like I said, I am an op warrior, and I still struggle to get a party invite. You can try it yourself so you know how it feels. I know you're a mage main so I understand why you are against with these changes. But the discrimination between classes is just bad atm in terms of pve grinding that I just have to voice this out.
    Well, if you were playing with randoms then you can't blame kraken sword for not socializing with better players. Struggling with randoms affects all classes, when I was playing with 3 randoms, I was leaving random pt in less than 10 runs and wanted to break my phone. All you had to do was spamming in zodias "looking for good e rahab pt/friends, I use polaris" and soon you would find some better players to run/being friends and run in future.

Bout selling whole gear, wars aren't the only class which is selling their gear now, this insane rahab buff affected all classes. Arditoss already put his whole gear on auction and I'll probably also sell my whole gear if catacombs won't be a good place to farm for strong players, Spectral was also considering that option.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    I don't have to post proof to please u, so u can believe what you want. But I can confirm it was done solo as I have watched them.

Furthermore, you've made it crystal clear that gears are NOT everything when you have those insane stats but is choking on a useless leaderboard map. It's a skill issue indeed. take care.
    "as I watched them"

Sure man whatever you say. Go back to your mage main.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Well, as far as i know, zodias aegis isn't a weapon which is used on orrick lb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

"as I watched them"

Sure man whatever you say. Go back to your mage main.
    I did 11s with neptaris and no tames, I don’t doubt it’s possible with them and a faster proc. Literally takes 5mins to check

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    Well, as far as i know, zodias aegis isn't a weapon which is used on orrick lb
    My bad I meant neptaris.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    I did 11s with neptaris and no tames, I don’t doubt it’s possible with them and a faster proc. Literally takes 5mins to check
    What's your build?
    Boss damage? Crit dmg? Full str?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

For real some mage farm raha with hyperos ?

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

I think mage is easily the strongest class. Waiting on this Skill revamp and new map so hopefully there is some sort of responsibility to these dps classes rather then spam like an adhd without his medication, with Zero chance of them dying.

It is very easy to see who either: Plays Warrior Class, Feels for the Balance of the Game, and those who play dps. Most fall into the third as seen above.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Bro u just bad af lmfao just shut up and stop arguing no sense xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Why are you still here? @beanab

Also, bless posted a video. It looks like i was right he did use neptaris with tame.
    I tried and i got 13 secs. So he must have insane bd to accomplish it within 7 seconds.

But imma go back to my point that not every war is that op and can afford such gears, and even with that dmg, nothing beat mages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

No one uses bd build lol, people focus on primary stat.
    Also, mage who did 3.5s on this useless map is a mage with like 3.6k int with hyperos and way over 5.5ms so

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

my bad, 3.3k int, 20% bd, 22% ed and 15% cd + triple lix + op ms

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Actually you can’t deny that with the same gear : full kraken set + zaar rusk weapon ; rogue mage out damage warrior by 2-3 times.
    That’s too big as a damage gap …

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Why are you still here? @beanab

Also, bless posted a video. It looks like i was right he did use neptaris with tame.
    I tried and i got 13 secs. So he must have insane bd to accomplish it within 7 seconds.

But imma go back to my point that not every war is that op and can afford such gears, and even with that dmg, nothing beat mages.
    I just tested I made 7s, I only used h garlic and eggsorcist so the only bd was 50% of the aa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bleyv View Post
    I just tested I made 7s, I only used h garlic and eggsorcist so the only bd was 50% of the aa
    insane str then?
    because i have 2.8k str and 150 bd and i can only do 13 secs