Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on nerfing Hyperos gun proc and Curse Skill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Thoughts on nerfing Hyperos gun proc and Curse Skill

This topic is centered pve wise, specifically erahab farming. And I know this will get a lot of hate from mage mains, but this has to be said.

If the purpose of the buff on rahab is to get all classes to work together in that portal, then sad to say it didn’t work.

I am a very decent warrior. I built my character like a rogue with 100% crit chance and 85% crit dmg and I am only able to do 50% of lb orrick hp in 27 secs with my best combo and full damage elixir (after lb buff). I used to be able to melt erahab hp full health without redline, now with my best combo and full dmg elixir, I can only do 30-35% hp of erahab. (Rogues are almost the same)

Mages can do 4 secs solo lb orrick. That’s phase 1 done erahab now easily for them solo wise with hyperos proc and curse skill.

What’s the point of playing warrior class if mage can be tanky and do more damage? The class discrimination worsened after this update. Most of my warrior friends are planning on switching if catacomb arrives and warriors are not needed. Hell some already left the game already.

The only thing good about this update is that it fixed the gold exploit farm that some players are abusing in rahab and is causing inflation, but overall, this is some sloppy work from sts.

Edit: Now the best place to farm gold I heard is elite sanc and sunken or zodias gauntlet. Normal rahab is old erahab hp with worse gl drops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

You claim that this thread is mainly for Erahab, but why would you farm the map anymore when you also say that it has the worst gold drops?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

U and ur warrior friends are just bad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    You claim that this thread is mainly for Erahab, but why would you farm the map anymore when you also say that it has the worst gold drops?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    What? No, that’s not what I said. Look at the title of the thread.

And I said normal rahab feels like the old erahab hp with worser gold drops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beanecacan View Post
    U and ur warrior friends are just bad
    I found a mage main.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

I don’t know 1 mage who uses curse on mobs to make them kill easier.

Each class got the same skill with curse goes shadow bomb and vengeful blood. All 3 are helping the team to deal more damage. Increases damage taken by 10% 20% if fully buffed. Where is the problem? When I curse Ali as warrior benefit from it. Only 1 mage with curse needed on boss. No mage uses it for the 3 mobs on 4m radius 10m and 8 mobs in full skill.

Idk why you complain about a skill that benefits you the same as others.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    I don’t know 1 mage who uses curse on mobs to make them kill easier.

Each class got the same skill with curse goes shadow bomb and vengeful blood. All 3 are helping the team to deal more damage. Increases damage taken by 10% 20% if fully buffed. Where is the problem? When I curse Ali as warrior benefit from it. Only 1 mage with curse needed on boss. No mage uses it for the 3 mobs on 4m radius 10m and 8 mobs in full skill.

Idk why you complain about a skill that benefits you the same as others.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    I see a lot of mages who uses curse skills on both bosses and mobs, it literally shreds them.

Shadow bomb and VB =/= curse skill.
    Curse skill is many more times more powerful.

The issue here is that a well-kitted mage can solo erahab without any issue compared to the other classes. Making it irrelevant to have other classes in your pt unless you’re doing zodias gauntlet. Rogues have better dot and procs compared to wars so they get invited to pts but wars? Forget it. Our kraken procs sucks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I bet 90% of the players here won't switch to warrior in today's state of the game. If you do, let me know how it is. It's a disheartening class pve-wise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

You talking about endgame here. Look at otvfrom few years ago. When 10% didn’t affected anything. The 50 str boost was op now it’s little buff. Curse was never actively known as op skill since zodias came out. Andrew used it in evg, but it wasn’t a known skill as must have in setup.

I totally agree with u that reducing the dmg income from 10% to 5% is enough, but then it means on lower levels where it used to be balanced the skill gets wrecked and becomes the worst of all.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

You got rejected from a party, now you want all mages nerfed...cool but what about that 6x str ultimate? It shreds bosses so it should get nerfed too right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Msrobinsonal View Post
    You got rejected from a party, now you want all mages nerfed...cool but what about that 6x str ultimate? It shreds bosses so it should get nerfed too right?
    It’s not just me, most regular warriors get rejected and discriminated regardless if they are op or not. See, you guys don’t understand that because you’re probably one of those arrogant mages and rogues. Go ahead and play warrior class and see for yourself what I mean. It’s hella toxic.

Sure, nerf our ultimate too. We barely get to use it anyways. As a matter of fact, take our other skills as well. If that’s what it takes to get our skills updated and improved then Im all
    For it.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ezekieya For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekieya View Post
    I bet 90% of the players here won't switch to warrior in today's state of the game. If you do, let me know how it is. It's a disheartening class pve-wise.
    Im war main since always never played other class if u dont knew me yet means u bad af so just be quiet abt classes and l2p xd

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Beanecacan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I am a war main and I am 100% agree with you.
    Mages has the best damage in game, having procs that give them 500% HP, Armor and OP shield, so whats the point if playing tank?

I also worked on my warrior to get 2600STR with high Crit damage, I could deal 75% of E Rahab HP solo in few seconds and now after this update I legit can’t do anything.
    Mages just shred anything in their way, I guess STS want us all to stop playing warrior and make this game “Mage Legends”.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beanecacan View Post
    Im war main since always never played other class if u dont knew me yet means u bad af so just be quiet abt classes and l2p xd
    Who are you? xD
    Bro thinks he is famous haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Ups i just moved to war from mage

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Freed View Post
    I am a war main and I am 100% agree with you.
    Mages has the best damage in game, having procs that give them 500% HP, Armor and OP shield, so whats the point if playing tank?

I also worked on my warrior to get 2600STR with high Crit damage, I could deal 75% of E Rahab HP solo in few seconds and now after this update I legit can’t do anything.
    Mages just shred anything in their way, I guess STS want us all to stop playing warrior and make this game “Mage Legends”.
    Mage the best dmg in game? LOL, rog with curse skill has the highest dps.
    You're not the only one who can't do anything to elite e rahab, almost all mages and rogs can't do 1 phase now, I can take like 35% of e raha hp at most on my mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekieya View Post
    It’s not just me, most regular warriors get rejected and discriminated regardless if they are op or not. See, you guys don’t understand that because you’re probably one of those arrogant mages and rogues. Go ahead and play warrior class and see for yourself what I mean. It’s hella toxic.

Sure, nerf our ultimate too. We barely get to use it anyways. As a matter of fact, take our other skills as well. If that’s what it takes to get our skills updated and improved then Im all
    For it.
    Good warriors weren't rejected. It was stated basically million times that good warrior needs polaris (or at least neptaris), cause it was able (before buff) to 1tap 2nd phase, which was helping our runs to be much faster. Sometimes I was trying to convince some polaris wars to leave their pt and join my pt, cause no polaris war was free. Sometimes was also running with 2 polaris wars in pt (1 for mini and 2 for 2 stage or polaris 2nd stage war + krak sword 2nd stage+last war) and it also worked pretty good.
    Fastest possible lb rahab run was with 1 sorcerer and 3 wars, so it says a lot how good wars were useful on this map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

To add, Gauntlet does give the most gold with a proper party as you've heard. However, do you want the curse skill nerfed so everyone in the team do less damage? rmb its a party buff/enemy debuff and everyone will do less dmg without or to have it useless.

What exactly are you fighting for?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    Mage the best dmg in game? LOL, rog with curse skill has the highest dps.
    You're not the only one who can't do anything to elite e rahab, almost all mages and rogs can't do 1 phase now, I can take like 35% of e raha hp at most on my mage.
    Your denying the fact that mages does the most damage by far is funny lol
    Look at Orrick LB, this boss has now alot of HP and some mages can kill it SOLO in 3 seconds.
    Show me a single player war or even a rogue who can do it solo even in 6 seconds which is double the time, and you wont find any

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Freed View Post
    Your denying the fact that mages does the most damage by far is funny lol
    Look at Orrick LB, this boss has now alot of HP and some mages can kill it SOLO in 3 seconds.
    Show me a single player war or even a rogue who can do it solo even in 6 seconds which is double the time, and you wont find any
    Yeah on a low proc rate weapon on a useless lb, literally who cares