Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Elite Ekenta has same hp as lb one? Rahab has more hp than Ekenta?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default Elite Ekenta has same hp as lb one? Rahab has more hp than Ekenta?

Hi.
    Today I tried to compare elite ekenta with lb one and I was confused. On Elite Ekenta I was able to take about 50% hp with 1 proc, so then I went to lb one and... I took basically same amount of hp with 1 proc. I tried it more times and results were basically same (even if I had to pick tankier ekenta, it would be just elite one, cause on lb i was able to take even 55% hp with 1 proc).
    Another thing which made me confused is that now Rahabkor has more hp than Ekenta and before Ekenta was the one with more hp.
    On Elite Rahabkor I took about 35% hp with 1 proc on 1 stage and on Lb Rahabkor I was able to take like 15-20%(?) with one proc. Adding other stages, Rahabkor has much more hp than Ekenta now.
    People aren't even running these maps after buff, there's a chance that Rahabkor won't even open now (and we don't even have a "good" event to play it now, so people are free to run Ekenta). Many people prefer to run Elite Sunken Fleet or Elite Sanctuary, because these maps are now better than Elite Rahabkor.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

ye and they called it "minor adjustments to inflation"...no offense but it looks like a big change to me, ppl play alot less and rahab portal opens alot slower
    some said that gauntlet is the farming zone now...yea but who will open it now? :|
    im not trying to tell devs what to do, i just hope the upcoming updates will make sense of all of these changes and make it fun to play again

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Such a bad change. People are already starting to play less. It’s 17 hours in and rahab isn’t even half way open. And it’s not because people are busy with event. Like you said, nobody is even playing this event.
    Last edited by Mage_101; 07-07-2023 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Autocorrect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Ekenta gone and Rahab not opened, even tho there's not a "good" event to play it instead of portal bosses. Also, many players are selling their gear. Says a lot how players are enjoying these changes.

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    Ekenta gone and Rahab not opened, even tho there's not a "good" event to play it instead of portal bosses. Also, many players are selling their gear. Says a lot how players are enjoying these changes.
    Portal boss HP and damage values will be adjusted with the next content update.

Rahabkor should have more HP than Ekenta though - so that's gonna stay (though the stats overall will be much lower... closer to what they were).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Hi.
    Today I tried to compare elite ekenta with lb one and I was confused. On Elite Ekenta I was able to take about 50% hp with 1 proc, so then I went to lb one and... I took basically same amount of hp with 1 proc. I tried it more times and results were basically same (even if I had to pick tankier ekenta, it would be just elite one, cause on lb i was able to take even 55% hp with 1 proc).
    Another thing which made me confused is that now Rahabkor has more hp than Ekenta and before Ekenta was the one with more hp.
    On Elite Rahabkor I took about 35% hp with 1 proc on 1 stage and on Lb Rahabkor I was able to take like 15-20%(?) with one proc. Adding other stages, Rahabkor has much more hp than Ekenta now.
    People aren't even running these maps after buff, there's a chance that Rahabkor won't even open now (and we don't even have a "good" event to play it now, so people are free to run Ekenta). Many people prefer to run Elite Sunken Fleet or Elite Sanctuary, because these maps are now better than Elite Rahabkor.
    You do 50% damage to ekenta in one proc?????!!!!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tekila View Post

Oh - Ekenta and Rahabkor had the exact same amount of HP before the most recent change.

#rng

#ekentafoodbuff
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Yeah, if Ekenta won't hit me (I'm running when I'm attacking this boss) then I'm able to take about 50% hp with 2655 int on kraken gear (no mythic bracelet) with arc sapphire + frostbitten + heroic pere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Yeah, if Ekenta won't hit me (I'm running when I'm attacking this boss) then I'm able to take about 50% hp with 2655 int on kraken gear (no mythic bracelet) with arc sapphire + frostbitten + heroic pere.
    Insane damages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Insane damages

He is a mage-main. It is to be expected.

I believe Agent made a video of how he took off 50% of elite rahab hp. I am unsure what stats or gears he used, but it is insane.