Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: @Cinco New Players Experience Is TERRIBLE now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Are the only login rewards speed ups?

Enviado de meu SM-M526B usando o Tapatalk

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

No I got 1 single story tokens as a reward

sent from the lagoon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

I got 1 hauntlet coin. Two times, I'd kill for at least a speed up at this point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Checked a few times throughout the afternoon and night last night. #1 guild had 10~ players online at a given time.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Cutebuttbro/petebuttigieg checking in here….
    First to 81
    Did my 40 minute lvl 81 cap help uncover how easy and exploitable the value of quest XP was??? Feels good….

The part that feels bad is that now I can’t take all 10 spots this year jkjkjk

Been a while…shout all ti all CU peeps <3
    Hope you’re all well!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PeterB For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jumko View Post
    No I got 1 single story tokens as a reward

sent from the lagoon.
    What was the point of adding 1 story token even when everyday u can get 10 with daily quest and story tokens useless now even . Doesn’t even make sense

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    You're not going to agree with me - and that's cool... but a slower leveling experience is not a bad thing for the game overall. Obviously there are risks to making things balanced with respect to Quest XP (i.e. you really shouldn't be getting full XP for a Quest that isn't even remotely challenging) but there are upsides as well. In particular, spending more time grinding gears will avoid some of the huge power gap problems we have in 71+

Again, given the tenor of the forums and the basis of your post I expect you'll vehemently disagree - and I do respect that :-)

Best wishes!
    Can you buff xp quest by half of what they use to be atleast until you guys release the expansion , Ty

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

You're not going to agree with me - and that's cool... but a slower leveling experience is not a bad thing for the game overall. Obviously there are risks to making things balanced with respect to Quest XP (i.e. you really shouldn't be getting full XP for a Quest that isn't even remotely challenging) but there are upsides as well. In particular, spending more time grinding gears will avoid some of the huge power gap problems we have in 71+

Again, given the tenor of the forums and the basis of your post I expect you'll vehemently disagree - and I do respect that :-)

Best wishes!
    Thanks for the daily login gift :bound house slot kit.
    This is a big improvement for new players and for the not richer old players but the owner of the post forgot to mention.
    By the way tell him his brother acc with his big brother helping on items and lvl up, is not a new player.
    Is just him new alternative character .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    Thanks for the daily login gift :bound house slot kit.
    This is a big improvement for new players and for the not richer old players but the owner of the post forgot to mention.
    By the way tell him his brother acc with his big brother helping on items and lvl up, is not a new player.
    Is just him new alternative character .
    Login rewards came out a few days after this post was made.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Best wishes!
    It's not about exp, that's fine but removing slots from story tokens, making the game totally pay to win, that's not fine. AL was much better before. Now it seems like its being deteriorated intentionally.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Senpai_ For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...pen-eyes-Cinco

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

so instead of adding more stuff to buy with tokens after hundreds of request they removed items instead? greediest play ive seen STS make in a good while

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potofgreed View Post
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...pen-eyes-Cinco

Encryptions logic here is so off. I'm very surprised not many disagreed with him.

He claimed Lvl 70 in one day? You mean after playing for 24 hrs with the use of 7day elix and other maxed out items/ss/ maybe even an actual co-op team to help with lvling/clearing? I mean why would I expect an end game player to understand new players struggle. Just seems like he is crying on an Ivory tower about his "struggles"

Actual starting accounts do not have the items/plat/know-how to "easily reach lvl70 in one day"(back in 2021/22, even more so now), plus disclaimer here, most of us do not have all day(24hr) to play.

And this is not his first time giving Misleading information. As seen with his "spirit weapon videos" which was the main reason I started the spirit weapons thread here, to uncover what they are truly capable of. That specific video type were half hearted at best, and im sure for good reasons as he too, may be busy irl.

If you are reading this right now, I implore you to speak up more in forums before things go awary as seen with the exp and slots situation.

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Roguemaybe For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roguemaybe View Post
    Encryptions logic here is so off. I'm very surprised not many disagreed with him.

He claimed Lvl 70 in one day? You mean after playing for 24 hrs with the use of 7day elix and other maxed out items/ss/ maybe even an actual co-op team to help with lvling/clearing? I mean why would I expect an end game player to understand new players struggle. Just seems like he is crying on an Ivory tower about his "struggles"

Actual starting accounts do not have the items/plat/know-how to "easily reach lvl70 in one day"(back in 2021/22, even more so now), plus disclaimer here, most of us do not have all day(24hr) to play.

And this is not his first time giving Misleading information. As seen with his "spirit weapon videos" which was the main reason I started the spirit weapons thread here, to uncover what they are truly capable of. That specific video type were half hearted at best, and im sure for good reasons as he too, may be busy irl.

If you are reading this right now, I implore you to speak up more in forums before things go awary as seen with the exp and slots situation.

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalk
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...hould-it-exist

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Making a lot of teasers aren t good for the community to enjoy the game. We understand you are under pressure and want things go well but i don t think this method is the good one. Is like iphone tell they add a camera to their phones. Teaser of level 81 was the best one, we got all the informations in one, and the next day we got the expansion. Now we get informations every single week and a map that only end game players can do it. Okay we could be happy with boring events than a end game map and a lot of teasers. In this way you could keep the community busy and won t lose so much trust on them. This is my opinion about this expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Making a lot of teasers aren t good for the community to enjoy the game. We understand you are under pressure and want things go well but i don t think this method is the good one. Is like iphone tell they add a camera to their phones. Teaser of level 81 was the best one, we got all the informations in one, and the next day we got the expansion. Now we get informations every single week and a map that only end game players can do it. Okay we could be happy with boring events than a end game map and a lot of teasers. In this way you could keep the community busy and won t lose so much trust on them. This is my opinion about this expansion
    It's not really that bad considering we been having non stop events and every event introduced so many items that flood the market , especially vanities and auras that it becomes hard to comprehend.

Its good to have breaks to maintain the appetite for major events and content.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

As a new player who has only been playing for a month I do have some insight to give coming from other mmos to this. Obviously gold is super inflated but it’s to the point where at the lower levels and even at 86 without the ability to farm it easier(need gold to make gold) it’s disastrous to make purchases and leads to the feeling of needing to buy platinum to make progress. Another thing I just recently found out is that the haste set has to be the same level and some pre-fix, which while the prefix was an overlook on my part the level requirement is just weird and should be stated in the description. Honestly that’s really it, I enjoy the leveling process up to glintstone because it’s really tedious to progress through those maps and it never gets better until you can afford a mireguard set at 71. While I understand that you as a company need to make money it’s just seems so predatory when mentally I’m torn on whether I should spend money because it’ll make me stronger or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't have a problem with inventory slots i got it maxed for all my characters a long time ago..
    Anyway i suggest that you add an auto sell options for items below legendary.. a lot of games have this option and i think it will help new/f2p players with their inventory issues
    Best wishes

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djerida2015 View Post
    I don't have a problem with inventory slots i got it maxed for all my characters a long time ago..
    Anyway i suggest that you add an auto sell options for items below legendary.. a lot of games have this option and i think it will help new/f2p players with their inventory issues
    Best wishes

How exactly is autoselling any item u can get to be able to play the new game supposed to help a new player with zero knowledge about the game?

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djerida2015 View Post
    Best wishes

While they removed all slots from token vendors they should have increased the minimum value of slots .
    Like instead of 25 it should have been like 75-100 at base inventory slots .
    Or they can put 25 slots in advancement crates
    Like for level 25-50-75. So total slots will be 100 for inventory/crafting inventory/house inventory.
    And 100 slots per account for stash .
    All other slots are luxury but these slots are necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24. The Following User Says Thank You to KarTik1 For This Useful Post: