Thread: Well, Bye guys and new implements:

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Default Well, Bye guys and new implements:

Please read this, and please do not troll or flame me.

Yes, I have tried to quit before.
    I lost my 58 glyph stuff and left before coming back, along with other things.

But this time, I'm probably leaving for sure.

I realize what I did was wrong. But let me just say that, in my weak defense, that it wasn't entirely my fault. In fact, I believe this is a NEW clever way of destroying someone.

I saw one of my "friends" with a shiny new demonic set and lots of gold. Won't name it, but I've sent it to support already. I knew from past experiences that he was "poor," so when I saw those items, I immediately asked him where he got it from. He gave me a name, and I asked that person. They told me that they would give me demonic, gold, and platinum. I've never been rich in game, my net worth probably 2.5 million in items and 100k in gold, so I immediately wanted it.

Ends up I was wrong.
    Whoever it was, they switched my account's email, meaning I had no access to it. The worst part was that I KNEW they were on my account, sending items away. I even pm'ed them and they taunted me back, from MY account. And I couldn't do anything.

EVERYTHING on my account was still there. I tried in all ways to contact support, but it was the weekend so I waited SUCH a long time before they finally replied. If they'd checked earlier, I may have gotten my stuff back with minimal losses. They took my:

Custom set
    Enchanted set
    L51 Royal/fury set
    All my 25 sets
    L15 artisans
    L56 big top mace, forgotten bow
    100k gold
    Orcish bow

May not seem like much, but I've been nice and given stuff away and farmed nearly all of it. I was very angry, mostly because of the horrible weekend deal with support.

Also, they deleted one of my prized chars, named "lag" so if you see lag in game, that is NOT ME. It is the scammer who took all my stuff.

So before I go, I would VERY much like to see new things implemented in game to help prevent any of this for further players:

Weekend support system.
    I tried emailing, FB, even calling. Got no reply.
    Atleast hire 1 person to check emails on sat. and sun. I'm guessing that funds would be sufficient enough.

Switching account emails:
    I was very surprised at how EASY it was to change emails. Go to spacetime nexus, click modify account, type new email, and bam.

I think that the game should send a confirmation email TO your email account verifying you wish to switch. This would've prevented a lot of things.

Giving away items:
    Of course, with my pink items that I worked so hard for, whomever was on my account wouldn't delete them all. They would transfer them through giving to their account chars.
    I think that, aside from a login password, there should be a "give pass". It would be different from your password, and when you want to give someone something, you type it in and it lets you give for the next x minutes before asking it again.

Also, after say 10 failed tries, it locks your items and account and sends an email to you. This way,

1. Items cannot be accidently given.
    Say you want to compare stats on someone, but accidently hit "give."
    2. People on your account wouldn't know your give password, therefore no items can be lost through transfers.

That's all I can think of now. If you want to chill with me before I leave after today, add "bunnyshoota"
    To recap,
    1. Ik that this is a very unorganized and jumbled read. Please do note what I have written though.
    2. This has been a great game and community, but I think our newer generation of members should learn some respect.
    3. I am NOT lag anymore; please report him if you see him.
    4. Good luck to all players, and
    5. NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD unless you want to learn it the hard way like I did.

This is all I can think of now, and for my last few days (probably unless if I get a dragon set on a run with a friend) I will work to see these implemented.
    Add me in game as I will chill with my buds a few more hours on bunnyshoota.

Good bye everyone, I had a great time here. I really did not think it would have to end like this.
    I might spend time on forums, I just don't know.

-Bunnyshoota
    Last edited by Bunnyshoota; 09-30-2012 at 04:55 PM.
    rhinomagic[/B]