Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Login Rewards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    waited for days to receive a slot kit reward and what i got was one furnishing slot kit. useless....

better update this log in reward thingy before lots of players decides to leave the game for good
    i got same reward as you.

Sent from my 21061110AG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Remove campaign currencies as a reward. There isn’t anything to buy with it. Slots were the ONLY useful items from those vendors and now worth nothing.
    They know this and that's why they chose to target inventory, stash and auction slots in the hope we all purchase them with real money.
    Some already do to sell in auction, something I won't do because it's against my principles.
    I won't purchase plat, although I have purchased quite a lot in the past, probably too much when I added it all up not so long back.
    I'll consider purchasing if something decent comes along but it's very expensive where I live.
    Besides, I am concerned that there is no roadmap, no proper communication here on forums, so uncertainty about what is going to happen in the future deters me. What if I did buy some plat and they decided to kill the game?
    This is something that some people have shown concerns about in-game.
    I know why this has been implemented as do you and 99% of the players do.
    It was done without warning and that I find disrespectful to all the loyal customers of STS.
    Really shameful way to treat the players both old and new.
    That's my opinion of which I am entitled to.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Dang, No comms on updates today i guess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    They know this and that's why they chose to target inventory, stash and auction slots in the hope we all purchase them with real money.
    Some already do to sell in auction, something I won't do because it's against my principles.
    I won't purchase plat, although I have purchased quite a lot in the past, probably too much when I added it all up not so long back.
    I'll consider purchasing if something decent comes along but it's very expensive where I live.
    Besides, I am concerned that there is no roadmap, no proper communication here on forums, so uncertainty about what is going to happen in the future deters me. What if I did buy some plat and they decided to kill the game?
    It was done without warning and that I find disrespectful to all the loyal customers of STS.
    1 thing that is a possibility is they want players to get a feel of progression when they get slots maxed and keep it as a journey , they probably plan on integrating slots as event tier rewards to make tier rewards much more appealing , keeping the login rewards so bad is probably on purpose so that people consider maxing slots to be a big accomplishment , at least that’s what I can imagine to be the good side of it .

Just hoping that they don’t screw the game up, many other things already require quite a lot of reworking and adapting to the current scenario , Been thinking of quitting the game multiple times and giving them another chance , but every time they bring a big update , there is always some disappointment that comes with it .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Diablo 4 inspired?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    1 thing that is a possibility is they want players to get a feel of progression when they get slots maxed and keep it as a journey , they probably plan on integrating slots as event tier rewards to make tier rewards much more appealing , keeping the login rewards so bad is probably on purpose so that people consider maxing slots to be a big accomplishment , at least that’s what I can imagine to be the good side of it .

Just hoping that they don’t screw the game up, many other things already require quite a lot of reworking and adapting to the current scenario , Been thinking of quitting the game multiple times and giving them another chance , but every time they bring a big update , there is always some disappointment that comes with it .
    Nice to see someone looking on the good side of it but I can't help being pessimistic.
    I did have a lot of admiration for the developers. The way they integrated and communicated with us on here, not discord, the way they were always upfront about what was to be expected.
    It was a pleasure to see such transparency from a company and showed they did care about their
    customers, pity some customers didn't reciprocate.
    I do believe that a lot of negative posts and toxicity from some players aimed towards the Devs was totally uncalled for and shameful and wouldn't be surprised if that lead to some of the problems with communication.
    Now I do feel that it's us and them instead of just us as one community. Or maybe they are just tired.
    I mean, expecting an event every week is just too much and I did say this when it first started.
    The game appealed to almost everyone. The house decorators, the merchers, the farmers, pity about PvP players but some say that's picking up again, on top of that, there was too many events.
    One event after another so that locks became worthless and dropped too much, too much gold in certain maps, the last one being rahab, people who hoarded got miserable when vanities were re-released, we were spoiled.
    I'm still against the inventory, stash and auction slots being taken away from vendors and still hoping that we have communication back but I can't be optimistic at a whim.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Nice to see someone looking on the good side of it but I can't help being pessimistic.
    I did have a lot of admiration for the developers. The way they integrated and communicated with us on here, not discord, the way they were always upfront about what was to be expected.
    It was a pleasure to see such transparency from a company and showed they did care about their
    customers, pity some customers didn't reciprocate.
    I do believe that a lot of negative posts and toxicity from some players aimed towards the Devs was totally uncalled for and shameful and wouldn't be surprised if that lead to some of the problems with communication.
    Now I do feel that it's us and them instead of just us as one community. Or maybe they are just tired.
    I mean, expecting an event every week is just too much and I did say this when it first started.
    The game appealed to almost everyone. The house decorators, the merchers, the farmers, pity about PvP players but some say that's picking up again, on top of that, there was too many events.
    One event after another so that locks became worthless and dropped too much, too much gold in certain maps, the last one being rahab, people who hoarded got miserable when vanities were re-released, we were spoiled.
    I'm still against the inventory, stash and auction slots being taken away from vendors and still hoping that we have communication back but I can't be optimistic at a whim.
    some of the changes like XP and slots were made because it was too easy to build new accounts, u could literally lvlup an alt in an hour and max out inventory with pocket change which is bad for multiple reasons (from taking away the pleasing experience of progress to alt abusing) as many other things r not being balanced as game progresses which is bad for the game
    yes, new way to gain slots is very underwhelming to say the least, but my guess is that there will be another way of gaining slots (like events) and balancing all that might fail (but what do i know, idk their plans)
    in conclusion, devs r making these changes in order to fix the game, changes r coming out slowly (arguably too slow) and even if the game was falling apart, they would be the first to notice and reverting changes like slots wouldnt be an issue, so give them the benefit of doubt, play your game and let them work

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

is log in reward accessible to new created character?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xianver View Post
    is log in reward accessible to new created character?
    Refer this,

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    All rewards are bound AND per account, not per character.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It's been a long time to wait.
    and boom! useless.

Sent from my SM-A705F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LichKing1 View Post
    some of the changes like XP and slots were made because it was too easy to build new accounts, u could literally lvlup an alt in an hour and max out inventory with pocket change which is bad for multiple reasons (from taking away the pleasing experience of progress to alt abusing) as many other things r not being balanced as game progresses which is bad for the game
    yes, new way to gain slots is very underwhelming to say the least, but my guess is that there will be another way of gaining slots (like events) and balancing all that might fail (but what do i know, idk their plans)
    in conclusion, devs r making these changes in order to fix the game, changes r coming out slowly (arguably too slow) and even if the game was falling apart, they would be the first to notice and reverting changes like slots wouldnt be an issue, so give them the benefit of doubt, play your game and let them work

Thanks for replying. Yes the changes are arguably too slow and I have given the benefit of doubt to the extent I said we had been spoilt by having too many events, one after the other and I can't stop them from working by posting my opinion.
    I don't need slots, I play when I feel up to it these days, and I am usually found helping others or maybe running one or two of the catacomb maps.
    I do mourn the loss of better communication here on forums but I can't see that as stopping anyone from working. It probably takes two or three minutes to send a post. Giving a moment of your time is a good gift.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Thanks for replying. Yes the changes are arguably too slow and I have given the benefit of doubt to the extent I said we had been spoilt by having too many events, one after the other and I can't stop them from working by posting my opinion.
    I don't need slots, I play when I feel up to it these days, and I am usually found helping others or maybe running one or two of the catacomb maps.
    I do mourn the loss of better communication here on forums but I can't see that as stopping anyone from working. It probably takes two or three minutes to send a post. Giving a moment of your time is a good gift.
    im not justifying, but considering how long we have had it the easy way (lvling and slots), this is nothing
    from communication they pretty much told us to deal with it for now
    hope they will find the balance we need

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Hahaha I been spamming about slots

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Can you add a bound rename character ticket to daily rewards?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Slamdk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

3 times in a row I've got furnishing slot kit. Is it normal or some kind of a bug? Considering that I am not able to update my furnishing inventory for a long time already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Good job, I think that its a wonderful feature that every online game should have, it makes players feel wanted and appreciated.

This also lays the ground for a possible year/decades achievements with their respective rewards.
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I already have my stash slot maxed out, but I keep getting stash slot kits. Why?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

The items dropping are not worth it. 3 times the big reward was 1 slot inventory for furnishings. Other chests have given me 1 stamp, 1 story token, 1 hauntlet coin, 1 min speedup ...not worth anything. If you want us to participate make the drops something worthwhile please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalwiz View Post
    The items dropping are not worth it. 3 times the big reward was 1 slot inventory for furnishings. Other chests have given me 1 stamp, 1 story token, 1 hauntlet coin, 1 min speedup ...not worth anything. If you want us to participate make the drops something worthwhile please.
    damn

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Did any slots get removed from inventories or stash after the slot update?