Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Arcane Catacombs

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

@Cinco any update for those who are in advocate rank and doesn’t can buy the recipe?
    I guildmate have 15k points, idk if 15k still in the advocate rank but seems to be more than the requirement, even with 15k points he cant buy recipe, the token vendor npc only said [Leave] nothing else, i already saw few people with the same problem and others can buy recipes with 5k points already

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Feedback: Arcane Catacombs

Okokokokokokokok

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Please nerf boss hp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

@Cinco make a HC group lb for tombs if we gonna run it atleast it better be worth the risk considering the number of ways a hc can die, its an achievement completing that dungeon on hc

IGN : Tjnder | < Entity > Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Catacombs aren't worth playing, the only exciting loot is power stones and the arc bracelet. Wanna fix it? Make the chests drop 3-5k gold each (0 gl) so with 1000gl players can get 33-55k drops per chest. And from here you can do your testing and balancing as players farm the map.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyv.io For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Dev, why only 1 person (who gathering the material on mini boss) get the material? why not the whole team? please fix it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Catacombs aren't worth playing, the only exciting loot is power stones and the arc bracelet. Wanna fix it? Make the chests drop 3-5k gold each (0 gl) so with 1000gl players can get 33-55k drops per chest. And from here you can do your testing and balancing as players farm the map.
    I got 1k+ gl and the loot in the chest was 5k max and so far the highest loot i got from the boss is 21k so yeah i thought this one would have the higher loot comparing to the other zodias map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

- Add Arrow to show right way to the boss (same as in labyrinth)
    - Make Anubis taller (cant see it in that mess)
    - Make pet dismiss debuff last as long as other debuffs (it is avoidable by running by the walls, but many people do not do that)
    - Buff gold drop from chests (now it is same as in Rahabkor, you claimedit to be 30%+)
    - Make stone summoned by killing mini on symbol give material to entire team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

-Due the time it takes, gold loot should be improved, I know that gold isn't the only thing you can get from there but it's the only thing that is guaranteed.
    -The catacombs is a good dungeon that can be used to farm when all portal's are closed.
    -I missed some environment strategy during boss encounter, like something that actually helps the player deal with the high hp of boss.
    -The pet debuff pool should lasts as longer as others debuffs, and shouldn't dismiss our pet, maybe just prevent from using the ability, the others debuffs pool's are ok.
    -The mini boss hp is actually pretty balanced.
    -I expected more from treasures room's, I don't know if it's just my vision, but some mini bosses don't drop gold, and chests drop is quite not as good.
    -Mobs hp are also balanced.
    -The boss environment has many mobs, that re-spawn again after death, It's hard to deal with boss only with weapons that are one-target, not saying that the mobs shouldn't re-spawn, but is something that worth a look into.
    -There should be a count of mobs that left for kill to open the boss door.
    -After kill boss, I missed some chests.
    -Chests, could drop elixirs, since it's something that help players to deal with the hard content.
    -The mobs red area are big, it's dodgeable so i think it don't need an nerf.
    -Skills like Shield(mage), jugg(War) and knife's(Rogue) doesn't prevents players to get mob's debuff's, the skills are rooted in the players, and is actually not doing what they are suposed to do, so from now on, it's better either review the skill description or take an look at those debuff's.

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Here the problem is, this catacombs is for the “new” player or no plat players can get something like kraken, but those players can’t run the map because it’s too difficult. Also I entered on the map and I had to play with 3 zaarus players, we take 15 minutes on boss and I’m full kraken

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Savitaar View Post
    Here the problem is, this catacombs is for the “new” player or no plat players can get something like kraken, but those players can’t run the map because it’s too difficult. Also I entered on the map and I had to play with 3 zaarus players, we take 15 minutes on boss and I’m full kraken
    I dont think "geared to the teeth" is for new players.

Enviado de meu SM-M236B usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Is there any plan to up the gold loot in catacombs? Running elite raha takes 1 minute (versus 3-5) and drops 3 times the gold.

Ign Truth

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Al is the best For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Sts increase the gold loot, it’s lower than rehab all the players agree

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

This map is more about lootables then the GL. Play Rahab or other GL map when you're getting key materials to enter catacombs then play catacombs for the potential lootables. Catacombs seems very balanced right now tbh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Default Feedback: Arcane Catacombs

Quote Originally Posted by PoorCharlatan View Post
    As someone who only has kraken armor, the map is doable even when the rest of the party only has zaar, albeit it takes a while to kill boss, but it is doable.
    It will surely be doable , but the amount of time and deaths it takes is enormous and it literally feels like you aren’t playing the game , the game is playing you and that too it costs 50 fathoms to craft the recipe which also takes quite a long time to earn + the gold drops aren’t scaled based on difficulty and time taken , I already see a lot of people looking at the zone as not being desirable , this is what we get after 1 year of hype , if the difficulty is high , it should have significantly higher drop rates and gold drops .

Only reason I still play this game is coz it is one of my childhood memories , I want it to get fun again , but currently that isn’t the case , it feels like a huge mess and not at all new player friendly , considering that now we live in an age where there are much more attractive options available to play , you guys should streamline the process for new players so that the day they start playing they feel like they have made a significant dent in progression , the game hasn’t changed overtime as much as it should have , just my humble opinion.

I feel like the game would make better profits if everyone has easy access to the best gears as more people would be capable of playing the best maps efficiently and feel like playing , you guys could always make your money from awakening , vanities, auras , housing , pets etc . Keep it so that spending money on the game is an option , rather than forcing it upon players , without “spending money” the game is extremely hard for beginners . If you keep “spending money“ as an option rather than a forced decision , I am pretty sure it would be much better for you guys in the long run .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

there is a problem with the Pet-Eating Vortex it seems that when it catches you, you lose the pet during the entire run and for it to appear again you must die and resurrect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Catacombs Little Feedback

Hello Devs,

First of all ty for the Great Addition!

I saw on some materials/items that there is a daytime Which means they got deleted After the season ends?

I hope we still can hoard those so we can Continue to Farm for this Nice vanities in the next season. Not all of us can Play all day.

Tyvm for Reading

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

-Increase the size of Mecha Anubis boss, dont make it the same size as warriors at least make it x2 or x4 from its current size to have the boss be more distinguished, would stand out among the many summons in boss room which would make the boss easier to see.

-Make mini bosses in zodias have a chance of dropping materials needed to craft the catacomb key, not guaranteed drop but just a small chance of dropping one.

-Add a gold chest room after defeating Mecha Anubis boss similar to the mini bosses. It feels underwhelming when Mecha Anubis is defeated since there's nothing special after it, adding a gold chest room would fix this and would feel a bit more rewarding even if we get a legendary from the boss..

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by takotako; 07-15-2023 at 05:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hello.

This event is difficult and takes too long to run [randoms: 10-15 mins(mix of Zaar and Kraken) and party: 3-5 mins (full Kraken)], and we get little/low/no rewards by the end of the run. Some players are starting to drop the event because of this fact.

Some suggestions to make this better:

- Increase the drop chance of the power stones. [It is very difficult to get them, and to get the special bonus of 'crit dmg' requires insane luck as well]
    - Increase the delay between special attacks [red zones] by the boss and mobs.
    - Increase the drop chance of materials/ingredients.
    - Add an indicator where the boss is. [Hard to spot the boss, and sometimes I swear it teleports randomly]
    - Fix the camera angles. [It is disorienting and annoying on mobile to navigate through the dungeons]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I wish catacomb map floors and walls design more interesting with some random decorative bits and what not. I felt like running and playing in endless big toilet maze. Bring back the good background sound too. Sts used to excell in these kinda creative field. Musoleum superb maps design never get bored with the the arts. Festerfang also excellent with greeneries. Chilling and soothing for the tired soul seeking for healing...