Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Arcane Catacombs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I played this map alot since it came out, and I must say you did a good job.
    However, the CC (Stuns, Blind, Knockbacks) are very oppressing.
    Sometimes avoiding these traps are unavoidable, you just get stunned, "Blinded", and then knocked into these traps.

To make it less opressing:
    - Lower the time it takes to summon pets after the "Pet Dismissed" trap. it takes so long and feels opressing since most of the time, you get booped into these traps.

- Reduce the CC so we wont get perma stunned, untill we are dead.
    I have a clip of me getting stunned for 15 seconds (BTW You didn't mention that skills such as "Juggernaut" doesn't stop all these CC..), blinded, pulled and couldn't move! all I was thinking about was jesus let me play the game!

that's all

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by takotako View Post
    -Increase the size of Mecha Anubis boss, dont make it the same size as warriors at least make it x2 or x4 from its current size to have the boss be more distinguished, would stand out among the many summons in boss room which would make the boss easier to see.

-Make mini bosses in zodias have a chance of dropping materials needed to craft the catacomb key, not guaranteed drop but just a small chance of dropping one.

-Add a gold chest room after defeating Mecha Anubis boss similar to the mini bosses. It feels underwhelming when Mecha Anubis is defeated since there's nothing special after it, adding a gold chest room would fix this and would feel a bit more rewarding even if we get a legendary from the boss..

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
    -Also, similar to the labyrinth event, it would be cool to have different catacomb maps with each unique mazes/turns/paths so it doesnt get boring and repetitive after 2 runs. Since most players will be clearing the map for over 10mins each run it would be nice to have different twist and turns in the next run and not just do the same map for over 10mins once more, and despite not being an lb runner, i think this would also add a bit of difficultly to be in LB which also can be considered as fun to some.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Too much CC from mobs, also shield doesn't immune stun and slowness effect.

Sent from my vivo 1938 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Please buff the epic material droprates by a bit.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #85
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

Thanks for all the input!

It seems fair to summarize the feedback as: make it easier, make it drop more gold, make the rare items more common.

I think it should be as hard as it is - and considering that it’s meant as the top endgame content, feels fair.

The gold loot analysis is odd. I’ll look into what’s up there. Could be a bad calculation on my end or it could be party members too far away / splitting up for treasure that’s at fault. We will know soon. And yeah it’ll probably increase some with a future update (though not immensely).

Given the duration of the content I don’t think making the rare items more common is a good idea. We will keep an eye on the number of trade friendly Arcane drops (jewels, bracelets) especially - and will adjust it if things look bad for the long haul.

Thanks again and best wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #86
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XGhostWar View Post
    @Cinco any update for those who are in advocate rank and doesn’t can buy the recipe?
    I guildmate have 15k points, idk if 15k still in the advocate rank but seems to be more than the requirement, even with 15k points he cant buy recipe, the token vendor npc only said [Leave] nothing else, i already saw few people with the same problem and others can buy recipes with 5k points already
    Asim doesn't have a 'Leave' option, so I'll assume you're talking to 'Kotermain'. Talk to Asim instead (same room, opposite wall).

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

nerf BLIND effect pls its too OP

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Pls buff kraken drop in catacombs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Thanks for all the input!

It seems fair to summarize the feedback as: make it easier, make it drop more gold, make the rare items more common.

I think it should be as hard as it is - and considering that it’s meant as the top endgame content, feels fair.

The gold loot analysis is odd. I’ll look into what’s up there. Could be a bad calculation on my end or it could be party members too far away / splitting up for treasure that’s at fault. We will know soon. And yeah it’ll probably increase some with a future update (though not immensely).

Given the duration of the content I don’t think making the rare items more common is a good idea. We will keep an eye on the number of trade friendly Arcane drops (jewels, bracelets) especially - and will adjust it if things look bad for the long haul.

Thanks again and best wishes!

Cinco I don't think we should make it easier in difficulty but the amount of CC (Stuns, knockbacks, -99% DMG debuffs and more) are in every corner
    we just want to play and not be stuck in place every 2 seconds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

@asommers @cinco
    Do the power stones drop in any zodias zone or only in the catacombs?
    (im pretty sure the preview before said that "power stones drop in any zodias zone")

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    Cinco I don't think we should make it easier in difficulty but the amount of CC (Stuns, knockbacks, -99% DMG debuffs and more) are in every corner
    ^ i know it makes part of the difficulty but sometimes are so many debuffs that when u get one you probably will also get others and it just get boring

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o Tapatalk

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #92
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jiubara View Post
    @asommers @cinco
    Do the power stones drop in any zodias zone or only in the catacombs?
    (im pretty sure the preview before said that "power stones drop in any zodias zone")
    They only drop from MechAnubis.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Hm ok, tyvm

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #94
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

This is a function of the number of mobs you aggro at one time. It’s a lot easier CC-wise if you pull one or two. I can understand not wanting to play more carefully but it’s the way to avoid much of the crowd control - plus the worst of it comes from avoidable red zones. Thus the fewer red zones the better.

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

25+ runs , every run takes atleast minimum 15min, all I have looted so far is legend gears Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Please reduce the hp of rahabkor. Pretty please [mention]Cinco [/mention]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    This is a function of the number of mobs you aggro at one time. It’s a lot easier CC-wise if you pull one or two. I can understand not wanting to play more carefully but it’s the way to avoid much of the crowd control - plus the worst of it comes from avoidable red zones. Thus the fewer red zones the better.

it is understandable, however if we do it this way we will have to waste all our procs on 2-3 mobs, which will cus every run to take 20 minutes.

Btw Juggernaut skill doesn't work in this map, won't block any stuns and such, is that on purpose?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

My suggestion is to make the skills work against debuffs! What does it mean? Well, when those little guys blinding me or pushing me or whatever they do MEANWHILE my juggernaur or mage shield is active, they completly dominate over my skill! How come in pve mode any mob or any debuff pools (or something it causes) is so effective against a skill that actually for REMOVING ALL THE DEBUFFS. Thats the only problem i have. Otherwise i like the catacombs, challanging, something to grind for, even I got full geared for endgame.

Pls make the skills great again.

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #99
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

it is understandable, however if we do it this way we will have to waste all our procs on 2-3 mobs, which will cus every run to take 20 minutes.

Btw Juggernaut skill doesn't work in this map, won't block any stuns and such, is that on purpose?
    Yes. It is on purpose.

| | | |

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #100
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mucsi View Post
    My suggestion is to make the skills work against debuffs! What does it mean? Well, when those little guys blinding me or pushing me or whatever they do MEANWHILE my juggernaur or mage shield is active, they completly dominate over my skill! How come in pve mode any mob or any debuff pools (or something it causes) is so effective against a skill that actually for REMOVING ALL THE DEBUFFS. Thats the only problem i have. Otherwise i like the catacombs, challanging, something to grind for, even I got full geared for endgame.

Pls make the skills great again.
    Yeah but then all we have for difficulty is monster HP and damage. Sorry. The debuffs - which you can totally avoid - will be staying for the duration.

| | | |